Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed
Default Question for FA 's

Im just wondering and hoping that many of you will be honest and answer the question I set before you..
Im wondering for you F.A's that have been with your ideal body type,is there ever a time that looking ,being,waking up next to him/her becomes boring to the point your desire's change and your ideal woman/man evolves to a whole different kind of person..
Did you ever just get bored with your desire and go look for another body type because your taste changed or has your desire for the body type you desire remained the same day after day year after year ?
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
thechampofchamps

thechampofchamps has said some nice things

I of course can only speak for myself, but as an FA I think one of the best things about being with a bigger woman in a relationship is that there is so much more to the BBW physique than a smaller woman. So me personally I could never get bored, because everyday can be a new adventure for my eyes. One day I could be all of over the belly, the next the thighs, then the feet, maybe you like rubbing a roll on her left, then tomorrow could be the rights turn. I have always noticed that FAs always tend to love just about every part of a BBW's body. From cellulite to double chins, and from bellys to butt a lot of us appreciate a women's body as a whole. So my answers no, with a BBW I could never get bored.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As with Thechamp, I can only speak for myself. This has been a question I have been asked before and I can understand why you'd be curious, but I do not understand how something like what I feel could possibly change. Although I'm still in my twenties and [hopefully] have much more life in me - where anything could possibly happen - I sincerely believe and know that my orientation will never change. For me, it's not just a preference. It's not just something I want. It's something that I need, something beyond desire - the love and admiration of a fat womans body becomes a primary source of comfort, joy and fulfillment. It endlessly fuels my body and soul. It becomes one of the most consistent enjoyments I get out of a relationship with a fat woman - the feeling of pure fulfillment that I am with a person of beauty beyond belief and desire; a woman, fat and glorious with ample curves.
(Among the person that she is of course... but that doesn't relate to the question )

It will not change, and I do not give much thought to that unrealistic possibility. It cannot change. It's simply who I am and who I will always be.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:10 AM   #4
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collared Princess View Post
Im just wondering and hoping that many of you will be honest and answer the question I set before you..
Im wondering for you F.A's that have been with your ideal body type,is there ever a time that looking ,being,waking up next to him/her becomes boring to the point your desire's change and your ideal woman/man evolves to a whole different kind of person..
Did you ever just get bored with your desire and go look for another body type because your taste changed or has your desire for the body type you desire remained the same day after day year after year ?
Hell no.

I've had two kinds of the reverse of that^ happen to me though.

- Where I've been dating a girl who was close to, but maybe wasn't quite my ideal, but as we spent more time together and I fell more in love she just became hotter to me.
On the whole I've found that each gf I've dated has given me one or two new "things" or "kinks" (besides body type) that were particular to her, that weren't turn-ons for me 'til I was with her, but that become more general turn-ons after being with her.
Even more than that, I'll still sometimes see the faces of the girls I've loved in aspects of other women. Even years later.

- And the other (discussed to death, so let's not dwell) where I've met and got together with someone who has my ideal body type, who's then set out to deliberately change it.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:30 AM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
- as we spent more time together and I fell more in love she just became hotter to me.
That happened to me with my wife. When we married, she was as slim as a reed (if you can imagine a reed with hooters), and that was my ideal (or so I thought), but over the years she has gained quite a bit -- she's definitely an apple now -- and I have decided that apples are just what I like!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think that if someones tastes change so dramatically when they get with someone who is their ideal woman that this person will never be happy. I don't think if you love or find someone attractive and it is a hardwired preference that it changes.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
BigEinMa

BigEinMa has said some nice things
Default What's the bid deal?

Honestly, if you're with someone you care for, you shouldn't ever get tired of him/her, right?

Body type is one thing as far as initial attraction goes, same as for skin color, tattoos, hair color/style, etc, etc, but in the end, it's all about his/her personality, outlook on life, and how you mesh.

If you've grown tired and want to leave, then it wasn't meant to be, no matter the body type, etc, etc, etc..

My two cents worth, anyway..
BigEinMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The truth is that this is very common; when we are in a monogamous relationship for an extended period of time, many men (and some women too) can't help but wonder if the grass is greener in other pastures. As much as many of us like to think that we are "hardwired" to be attracted to one person, or at least one *type* of person, the truth is that isn't all that neat and simple, and there is so much more involved in our attractions towards a particular individual or group individuals than just looks or body type. The chemistry between two people is so complex and encompasses a wealth of physical as well as emotional attributes.

One of the problems that comes with basing a relationship on a physical attraction is that it really isn't enough to sustain a meaningful and lasting bond. Two people need to find a way to connect on a deep emotional and interpersonal level in order to be truly compatible with one another. Otherwise, in time the excitement over meeting a new beautiful stranger will fade, and there won't be anything left to build upon.

Personally, I get bored in relationships very easily. I think this is normal to a certain extent - the question then becomes, how often are you finding yourself getting bored, and what do you do to overcome and get through it? Being in a relationship isn't easy, it takes work, and both people need to be seriously committed to making the relationship last. You both have to first acknowledge that there is in fact a problem, and then from there have to be willing to put in the time and effort it takes to address and solve the issue together. If either one of you isn't willing to accept that there is an issue or actually do anything about it, it can be quite a miserable situation.

This kind of strikes a chord with me because lately I have been wondering if I am really "the relationship type." I guess some people just aren't. Part of me longs to be in a lasting and meaningful relationship, but then part of me feels like I am always looking at that open door, wondering what else is out there. Sometimes I wonder if I will never find true happiness with anyone ever.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have more than one ideal, but there's a lot of factors that go into this for me.

My ex for example: Physically ideal. Like insanely attractive to me. My mind did wander off because she didn't make time for me, and I hadn't seen her in over a month. That's around the time where I started focusing on other people and eventually broke things off.

It's never out of boredom though. I get hooked pretty easily, and my focus shifts a lot towards the person I'm with as well as to people that are similar in several ways to that.

But at the same time I haven't had the fortune of living with or even sleeping with a partner, so I can't know 100%. But from what I know it isn't very likely unless it's not someone that I find ideal on that level. There's of course other ways that person can peak my interest though.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:12 AM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

I'm attracted to women of all shapes, from about "50 lbs overweight" to about 2 & 1/2 times "ideal weight", sometimes even heavier.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:03 AM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think LJ brings up an interesting point. If you base your attraction only on desires and physical attractivness, I think you might wake up one day and realise that you need a lot more than that.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #12
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I think LJ brings up an interesting point. If you base your attraction only on desires and physical attractivness, I think you might wake up one day and realise that you need a lot more than that.
Unless they're rilly, rilly, rilly hott!

/jk

Seriously, if I see a girl more than a few times it's cos I've at least found her to be somewhat nice / funny / cool / interesting outside of sex.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I believe that often times, happiness is a decision we make; we are the ones who ultimately decide whether or not a certain person, place, thing or situation makes us happy or not. People and feelings change constantly, this is a given - a person or relationship that excites and thrills us one day may seem like old hat the next. Even still, we are the ones who must decide if it is worth continuing to have in our lives, and are we willing to do what is necessary to keep it there.

I heard a preacher once say that "love fades, and feelings come and go, but it is commitment that makes a relationship last." Those words have stuck with me. The initial thrill of physical attractiveness at first meeting someone, that "love at first sight" sensation we get, that rush.... it can't last forever. Inevitably one or both of you are going to change, internally and externally, because that's what people do. But it's your commitment to the greater good that binds you together that will get you through those changes, and bring you closer and make you stronger. There are plenty of reasons to make sure that a relationship doesn't last, such as if there is any kind of violence or abuse going on. But if you can both be good to one another and good FOR one another, and you find that there more reasons to stay than to leave - well then maybe it's something worth sacrificing and/or fighting for.

In any case, regarding the original post, I think that the best thing to do in a situation where things are getting "stale" in a relationship is to talk openly about it. Like most issues, honest communication can go a long way towards finding a solution. Maybe there are some emotional needs that aren't being met, or maybe things just need a little "spicing up." Whatever the case, you won't know until you are both willing to dig in, get in touch with how you are both feeling and talk about it honestly.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #14
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collared Princess View Post
I think you need separate fantasy from reality here. I am certain a lot of young people analyze and contemplate and dwell over their desires and fantasies as they explore what it is that they need and desire, and how it all relates to real life. There is a big difference between that exploratory phase that most people go through, and a mature, real-life relationship.

Once a degree of maturity is reached, the overall quality of a relationship becomes far more important than physical details.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #15
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
I heard a preacher once say that "love fades, and feelings come and go, but it is commitment that makes a relationship last." Those words have stuck with me. The initial thrill of physical attractiveness at first meeting someone, that "love at first sight" sensation we get, that rush.... it can't last forever. Inevitably one or both of you are going to change, internally and externally, because that's what people do. But it's your commitment to the greater good that binds you together that will get you through those changes, and bring you closer and make you stronger.
Apart from the "love fades" mention (which I don't exactly agree with), I think that quote is a very enhanced view of how mature relationships work. As has been said, the initial physical spark(s) we have with a new significant other eventually fade. The gap left thereafter can then be filled with activities, discussion, bonding, separation (not from the relationship, but just retaining a sense of individual identity) and/or, most importantly, commitment. It's a lesson I've had a crash course in learning, through the depths of change and reflection, but it's one of the most important lessons I've learned.

I think fat admirers have an added advantage that our sexual preference / orientation continues to last strong throughout the relationship. Loving the sight, touch, feel, smell, aspect, motion (among much more) of a person due to their physical attributes and identity is a constant reminder of the simple fact that it excites you. Where the new excitement of a partner may eventually wear off, I think through the vehicle of an open mind and realization that things are never perfect we can continue to find joy, happiness and excitement from start to finish (and beeyoooooond!).
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have another question for FA's that spawns off the original question.

What else makes you like a girl? Everyone who has PM'ed me has only told me that I posses a banging body. But I'd like to maybe be appreciated for my talent or wit or something.. besides my body (which is weird, cause I've never said that)

What else attracts you in a girl?

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post

What else makes you like a girl? Everyone who has PM'ed me has only told me that I posses a banging body. But I'd like to maybe be appreciated for my talent or wit or something.. besides my body (which is weird, cause I've never said that)

Beyond body I'd probably say the same thing that attracts most men to women, their personallity.

For me there seems to arise a type of "Eureka" moment when I like a person (however it is extremely rare).

Basically in my case I will ocassionally get a "Eureka" moment after really getting to know someone. Its a moment where I pretty much realise that this person is different and stands out above everyone else as a remarkable and strange person. Usually (for me) this person is someone who I have absolutely no problem being myself with. With them I feel I do not have to hide a single damn thing. I do not need to hide my kinks, my interests, my ideas, (most) of my desires, aspirations, etc from them and we discuss things. I can be my self and talk to them as if I'm talking to a guy with an added bonus that I don't have to hide anything.

That's how it works for me, I'd gather that for most other men that beyond body there is something about the person's personnality that interests them.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #18
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

The answer to that question is a no.

She is a devastating, magnetically attractive woman whether bigger or smaller and I am fortunate this soft, round, bright, talented, big-hearted, patient young lady chooses to share her life and her bed with me. It's been ten years and I have not even come close to being bored. Each time she walks in the door, it's a gift.

Last edited by JMNYC; 03-15-2011 at 07:51 PM.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #19
thechampofchamps

thechampofchamps has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post

In the real world all the things you mentioned. I would say most guys honestly put personality first. I've dated women who where exactly what I wanted in a woman, but so the opposite of what I like personality wise that I couldn't even think of having a second date with them let alone sex or a relationship. With guys women always need to remember it's always going to be your body that makes us approach you, what else could it be we don't know you lol, but personality is what makes us stick around. As for your PM's though online, it's all about looks. There is a reason their aren't that many awesome personality sites to visit online.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #20
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Apart from the "love fades" mention (which I don't exactly agree with), I think that quote is a very enhanced view of how mature relationships work....
I know what you mean and I agree. I think that when love is true and genuine it lasts forever. It's that feeling of being "in love" with someone that comes and goes. I can honestly say that everyone I have ever told them I loved them I meant it wholeheartedly and I will love them always, even if that person is no longer a part of my life. I think many of us tend to have an over-romanticized view of love; just because we feel love for someone it doesn't necessarily mean that we need to spend the rest of our lives proving it to them.

The passion and the rapture of "falling in love" will fade though. If you are lucky, you have a strong enough relationship with the object of your affections that you can work through those hard times, and maybe even come out stronger on the other side.

Quote:
"I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that's love, even if it doesn't seem very exciting."
— Sylvester Stallone
Old 11-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #21
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Sometimes I wonder if I will never find true happiness with anyone ever.

Aaaaawwww I know this is old but it still made me sad. Especially since you're one of the most awesome guys I know.