Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #226
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

chorizo, potato, eggs, and cheese breakfast burritos
Old 05-31-2013, 06:41 AM   #227
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pumpkin pancakes!

So spicy, earthy and mmmmmmmmm
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:57 AM   #228
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
chorizo, potato, eggs, and cheese breakfast burritos
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Pumpkin pancakes!
Do want.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #229
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oooh.. I have no chorizo..
Old 06-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #230
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got up early and was going to make quiche, but the power was out. By the time it came back on, I settled for a fried egg sandwich.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #231
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I'm having bacon and blueberry pancakes...I sure hope it comes soon
Old 06-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #232
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grilled pound cake with peach preserves and a big cup of coffee.

FYI don't buy the 3 to a pack pound cake at Sam's. It's missing something, hence the need to dress it up.

Attachment 108670
Old 07-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #233
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

An avocado mashed up with some plain Greek yogurt, and seasoned with Penzey's "Fox Point" herb blend, eaten with triscuit crackers. And a big glass of iced Earl Grey tea to wash it down.

Tracy
Old 07-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #234
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Grilled pound cake with peach preserves and a big cup of coffee.

FYI don't buy the 3 to a pack pound cake at Sam's. It's missing something, hence the need to dress it up.

Attachment 108670
Grilled pound cake? What is the texture and taste like? I am imagining something akin to French Toast, perhaps.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #235
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tofu scramble with loads of onions, mushrooms and spinach. It smells so good!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #236
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
An avocado mashed up with some plain Greek yogurt, and seasoned with Penzey's "Fox Point" herb blend, eaten with triscuit crackers. And a big glass of iced Earl Grey tea to wash it down.

Tracy
I love Penzey's, and I keep forgetting to get fox point. Thanks for the reminder! I had blueberry breakfast crisp with almonds and oatmeal in the topping, Greek yogurt, and 12 grain toast with pistachio butter.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #237
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
Grilled pound cake? What is the texture and taste like? I am imagining something akin to French Toast, perhaps.
Toasted or grilled pound cake is awesome. It doesn't change the texture other than adding a bit of 'crust'. If it's a good pound cake, adding that heat just brings out the flavor more. Really my favorite way is to add a little butter to an iron skillet and quickly toast it on each side.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #238
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Cross posted. I keeping forgetting about this thread.

Attachment 109646
Old 09-17-2013, 02:37 AM   #239
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bacon & avocado in a lightly toasted bagel.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #240
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Chorizo, egg, cheese and potato breakfast burrito from a local mex cafe. Its big enough that I usually skip lunch afterwards.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:52 AM   #241
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made biscuits from scratch and am frying bacon as we speak
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #242
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Green tea with honey, smoothie (plain yoghurt, orange juice, and frozen strawberries/mango/pineapple/mandarin oranges, flax seed), scramble egg whites with sauteed onion, green pepper, tomato, spinach...and two pieces of bacon and some of a Jonnygold apple. Everything was fried in bacon grease if it could be. I have a sore throat, so I cook like a bachelor.
Attachment 111396
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #243
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud
Everything was fried in bacon grease if it could be. I have a sore throat, so I cook like a bachelor.
My first thought was.. What? Even the apple?
Old 11-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #244
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

German-style oven pancake
Old 11-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #245
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tomato soup and fish sticks. Not the traditional breakfast, but what I was craving.

Tracy
Old 12-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #246
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cream of wheat. I like it in the winter.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #247
Witt Rappaport

Witt Rappaport can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
German-style oven pancake
Sounds good! Can you elaborate?
Witt Rappaport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #248
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witt Rappaport View Post
Sounds good! Can you elaborate?
Search for german pancakes or dutch baby pancake. You use a hot cast iron skillet in a preheated oven (about 425) and pour the batter into it. As it bakes the sides of pancake puff out of the pan, curling towards the center. It only takes 15 minutes, but some recipes have you turn the temperature down and bake it longer. Dust it powdered sugar, top with fruit and/or syrup.

A dutch baby takes 3 eggs. I use a recipe that has 9 eggs and is baked in a 9x11 cake pan.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 12-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #249
Tracyarts

Italian-style egg bake (or crustless quiche). Spicy Italian turkey sausage, diced up sundried tomato, red onion, garlic, mushrooms, baby spinach and kale leaves, basil, hot red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, eggs, milk, and a good amount of pre-shredded Italian blend cheeses.

Tracy
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #250
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

a waffle, pb, and banana Sammy...yum! oh and oj!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote