Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-09-2014, 03:10 AM   #251
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wholemeal bagel with peanut butter & a banana. And black coffee.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #252
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This morning I had three hot dogs microwaved on a plate with mustard...then I had a big soft pretzel warmed up on that same plate full of mustard.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #253
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This morning I had three hot dogs microwaved on a plate with mustard...then I had a big soft pretzel warmed up on that same plate full of mustard.
This morning I also had a "dinner-size" Nathan's beef frank with brown mustard and large pile of sauerkraut on a pitiful little bun that disintegrated once the kraut juice got to it. I had to knife-and-fork my dog.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #254
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

sad to admit, egg Mcmuffins are my go to for breakfast :$ slightly addicted
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #255
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
This morning I also had a "dinner-size" Nathan's beef frank with brown mustard and large pile of sauerkraut on a pitiful little bun that disintegrated once the kraut juice got to it. I had to knife-and-fork my dog.
Hot Dogs: they're what's for breakfast

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #256
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hot Dogs: they're what's for breakfast
My usual c-store next to the interstate only has taquitos and tornados on the hot dog rollers in the morning. Sometimes, that's okay with a 32oz Coke Zero (with grape).. And maybe that breakfast taco from Taco Bell (available March 2th) would be okay too... but I'm always in the mood for a mustard kraut dog.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:53 PM   #257
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went out for breakfast with a friend. I had the eggs Benedict with a side of spinach, and she had an omelette and potatoes. We split an order of one of the specials for the day: donut pancakes. That's right, they put glazed donut bits IN the pancakes!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #258
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

DQ'S biscuits and gravy...2 orders are without a doubt my favorite. Then you have to go to McDonalds and get a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel and a frappe. Favorite. BFAST. EVER!
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:59 AM   #259
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had something at Panera this past Friday that I've copycatted a few times since.

They call it a protein power breakfast bowl or something like that. Scrambled egg white, roasted turkey, red bell pepper, raw baby spinach, and some pesto.

My copycat version is scrambled egg whites, mixed Italian blend shredded cheese melted on top, pesto, a bit of diced tomato, and baby spinach.

Tracy
Old 04-22-2014, 12:42 PM   #260
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been on a bacon and cheese toast kick lately. Two pieces of thick-cut bacon and an English muffin with Cabot's extra sharp cheddar on it.

The night before, I load up the coffee maker, the microwave with the bacon, and the toaster oven with the (soon to be) cheese toast.

All three are ready at very near the same time. Life is good.

I'd take a photo of this awesome combination, but I'm not a morning person and couldn't possibly deal with a camera until later on -- when the goodies have all been eated up.

-Jim

Last edited by smithnwesson; 04-22-2014 at 12:46 PM.
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #261
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

leftover breakfast strata..

had a ton of leftover biscuits from easter dinner, so found a recipe online to make 'breakfast strata'.

line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with broken up biscuits. in a bowl mix 6 eggs, 1 cup milk, salt and pepper to taste.

put whatever toppings you have lying around...mine were leftover turkey burgers from the grill the night before, cheese and mushrooms. then dump the egg mixture over the entire thing, cover with foil and put in the oven on 350. cook it for 30 min then take off the foil and cook until the cheese is golden brown and there is no runny stuff when you tip the pan.

sooo good. the biscuits get all soft and eggy like a nice french toast middle. i cut the rest up and froze it. having it slowly as breakfasts.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:04 AM   #262
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Homemade buttermilk biscuits (Martha Stewart's recipe) slathered in butter/raspberry jam and oven fried bacon.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #263
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Carl's Jr has these breakfast biscuits with egg, cheese, and patty sausage... if I can remember it in the morning...
Old 05-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #264
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made some (yeast risen) naan bread and am cooking up some bacon and eggs to have a homemade bacon, egg and cheese breakfast "sandwich"
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #265
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grilled cheese with provolone and pesto on garlic sourdough bread. So good!! If i had sliced tomatoes, it'd be so much better!
Old 05-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #266
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my hub's aunt gave us a loaf of homemade banana bread. looking forward to that for breakfast!
Old 05-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #267
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A rosemary olive oil bagel with cream cheese, lox, tomato and red onion. And some raspberries. Yum.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:23 AM   #268
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My guilty pleasure: 2 breakfast burritos, hash brown and steak/egg/cheese bagel from McDonald's. Washing it down with a coke lol McDonald's was calling my name.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:16 PM   #269
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
A rosemary olive oil bagel with cream cheese, lox, tomato and red onion. And some raspberries. Yum.
This sounds wonderful!

Old 05-29-2014, 08:00 PM   #270
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Thursdays are chile verde smothered breakfast burritos at the company canteen.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:19 AM   #271
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Apple sauce and cinnamon bread
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:27 AM   #272
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftover, nasty dominoes pizza :|
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:33 AM   #273
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

Attachment 114895

yes, yes i do. they were delish.

here's the link for the catchy little song that goes with this happy little guy.

my daughter used to sing this non-stop....still hear it in my head when i eat waffles...
Old 06-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #274
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

I had a half a piece of pita bread, toasted, and a scrambled egg with a little goat's milk cream cheese. I added a side of spinach, briefly sauteed in a little butter and garlic, and some leftover asparagus.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:24 AM   #275
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

A Kashi chocolate/almond/sea salt/chia granola bar and a blueberry/mint smoothie.