Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #301
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

breakfast burritos with pork chorizo, shredded crispy-fried potatoes, eggs, sharp cheddar, sour cream, fresh made pico de gallo and Cholula
Old 08-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #302
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

prob fig newtons and some juice.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:17 AM   #303
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm looking for a big breakfast, but nobody is open this early. Except for MickeyDs.. I might overdose on McGriddles..
Old 09-24-2014, 05:23 AM   #304
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Made the bf and myself bacon and tomato sandwiches (not big on lettuce on them)
Just heard the toaster oven ding with our blueberry muffins!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #305
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Made the bf and myself bacon and tomato sandwiches (not big on lettuce on them)
Just heard the toaster oven ding with our blueberry muffins!!
Bacon and tomato sammies! YUM!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #306
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

There is very little grits to be found here. I've started bringing a packet of instant grits to work to have with my usual (eggs over easy, link sausage, toast).
Old 10-03-2014, 05:54 AM   #307
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

well I know Pa is awake and he made himself some breakfast and it smells like CORNED BEEF HASH!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:30 AM   #308
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

McChicken biscuit, half a yogurt parfait and a large un-sweet iced tea

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #309
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Banana and OJ
Old 10-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #310
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I LOVE eating breakfast out cause diner breakfast is the best, but when Im at home, Id much rather heat up last night's leftovers. Ive always been that way. Meatloaf, steak and potatoes, spaghetti...

This morning is a slice of venison meatloaf my coworker gave me and a few pieces of veggie tempura from work. MMMMMMMMMMMM
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:16 AM   #311
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

This morning I actually ate a pretty big breakfast...for me anyway...

Sausage and biscuits in gravy and sunny side up eggs...and OJ of course.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #312
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

this morning i had cold pizza and diet coke. breakfast of champions
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #313
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
this morning i had cold pizza and diet coke. breakfast of champions
Cold pizza for breakfast is always a good thing!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:34 AM   #314
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I had unsweet tea and chicken biscuit.

I took one bite. took out the chicken patty and put some grape jelly on the biscuit instead.

So that means I had a jelly biscuit and cold tea for breakfast.

Then more than an hour later, I ate a caramel apple. I don't know why I have health issues.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:19 AM   #315
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Brunch out while doing errands: asparagus (sp?) Frittata with provolone and a tomato relish; oven roasted potatoes on the side.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #316
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to try this recipe this weekend, a salmon and spinach frittata. It seems simple but different.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/salmon-spinach-frittata
Old 11-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #317
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have been craving a breakfast from childhood. At the time it was a begrudging breakfast. Grape nuts, pineapple and yogurt mixed together. I think it's probably a diet breakfast but i was craving it, so right now, its sitting in a bowl next to me letting the grape nuts soak up the yogurt and pineapple juice.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #318
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I have been craving a breakfast from childhood. At the time it was a begrudging breakfast. Grape nuts, pineapple and yogurt mixed together. I think it's probably a diet breakfast but i was craving it, so right now, its sitting in a bowl next to me letting the grape nuts soak up the yogurt and pineapple juice.
OMG I used to eat that as a kid too! Now I want Grape Nuts and yogurt too!
Old 11-07-2014, 03:30 PM   #319
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was really good.. i'm thinking it'd be a good snack about now
Old 11-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #320
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm not sure. I put some coconut oil in a frying pan with two pounds of obrien potatoes. The smell of frying taters always gets my gears rolling.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #321
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

porridge with home made apple butter/apple sauce. YUM
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #322
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnieszka View Post
porridge with home made apple butter/apple sauce. YUM
This sounds good!

I'm making an egg casserole with shallots, mushrooms, spinach, bacon, white cheddar, a little sherry and nutmeg, and a hashbrown crust.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #323
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Protein bar and an orange.....24oz of water. I'm wanting so much more
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #324
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I had two toated mini bagels, split one piece of swiss cheese among them and four pieces of very thin ham lunchmeat on top.
Also had a glass of unsweet iced tea

Old 11-13-2014, 06:16 AM   #325
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

2 Fried Eggs, 2 pieces of toast, and a 3.5 oz orange juice.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote