Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-17-2014, 07:19 AM   #326
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sausage balls
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #327
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
sausage balls
What are those/how are they made?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #328
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tried a monster vanilla for breakfast the morning. I thought it was tasty, but my tummy didn't like it. Urgh.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #329
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What are those/how are they made?
You know the ones that are just sausage, cheese and bisquick? lol They have been around forever. I make up a batch of them on Sunday and Rob and I heat a few up each morning for breakfast.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:18 AM   #330
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I needed to use up bits of things and made a caramelized onion, sauteed mushroom omelette, with Montamore and dill. I also wilted spinach with nutmeg and had a bit of grapefruit and some country French bread.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #331
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
I needed to use up bits of things and made a caramelized onion, sauteed mushroom omelette, with Montamore and dill. I also wilted spinach with nutmeg and had a bit of grapefruit and some country French bread.
this sounds delicious!
Old 02-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #332
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
What a delicious thread resurrection!
Old 02-06-2016, 08:50 PM   #333
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
this sounds delicious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
What a delicious thread resurrection!
Thank you both! I always forget how awesome eggs are for pulling random leftovers together for a meal, but they came through for me again today when I was trying to figure out what to do with a cup and a half of spinach and five florets of broccoli.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:05 AM   #334
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the last of the leftover cold london broil on wheat bread with mayo, lettuce and chopped onion.

breakfast of champions!
Old 03-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #335
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Ginger peach tea with wild flowers honey.
Soft boiled small egg.
Toast & butter & apricot preserves.
Cherry/pear juice small glass.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 05:46 AM   #336
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Happy Easter everyone.
Coffee.
Easterbread w/ butter.
Soft-boiled egg.
Chocolate eggs.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #337
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
Happy Easter everyone.
Coffee.
Easterbread w/ butter.
Soft-boiled egg.
Chocolate eggs.

Please do tell what Easterbread is please?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-28-2016, 12:13 AM   #338
Orchid

Easterbread looks a bit like the german Stollen but it is more of a raisin bread with dried fruits and nuts and a ground almond paste center. It is a loaf size and sold at the grocery shops only in the weeks before Easter.There are more luxury versions with amarene cherries and pistachios and more simple version. Some have mock/imitation almond paste and only raisins fewer nuts, margarine instead of butter. Small single size serving versions are also sold.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #339
vaavoom83

vaavoom83 has said some nice things

I had all of this...and was still hungry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0560.jpg (239.2 KB, 112 views)
vaavoom83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:27 PM   #340
Orchid

Coffee
Toast, butter & cherry jam.
Small soft-boiled egg.
Small glass mango juice.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:58 AM   #341
Orchid

Coffee
Buttermilk biscuit, honey & butter.
Fruit cup salad.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:57 PM   #342
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I had a cup of low fat yogurt with one cup of multi grain cheerios mixed in it.
Unsweetened iced tea with Splenda.

Had a banana later in the morning.

Old 11-26-2016, 03:06 AM   #343
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Chocolate croissants and tea.
I love doing breakfast!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:35 AM   #344
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Chocolate croissants and tea.
I love doing breakfast!
A. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate croissants.
Used to be a bakery near my job that sold them AND almond croissants (a fave of my co-worker). Ever try one of those? They are delicious, too

B. So glad you bumped this thread. I was thinking about doing that myself because I've missed it (the dinner thread, too).

C. I had frosted mini wheat cereal and a coke zero for breakfast

Old 11-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #345
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
A. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate croissants.
Used to be a bakery near my job that sold them AND almond croissants (a fave of my co-worker). Ever try one of those? They are delicious, too

B. So glad you bumped this thread. I was thinking about doing that myself because I've missed it (the dinner thread, too).

C. I had frosted mini wheat cereal and a coke zero for breakfast

Almond croissants are quite A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I had a trip in Sicily and I tried gelato + almond croissants are together!
And cassate siciliane + granite = ... The perfect fattening vacation, the best thing of vacation in my opinion
Old 11-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #346
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For several years I worked about a block from a great pastry shop that had just fantastic chocolatine and almond croissant (besides fantastic cakes). That I actually managed to lose (a little bit of) weight while working there still amazes me, but I guess that was just because I was pinching my budget really hard at the same time. Man I miss that place!

Lacking such things, I had a bowl of cereal (mix of mini-shredded wheat with bran, Shreddies, and a few frosted Mini-Wheats, with a palmful of frozen blueberries on top), orange juice, and coffee. Pretty much the same as most days, barring some variety in what cereals I mix together.
Old 11-29-2016, 06:09 PM   #347
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I mix my cereals sometimes, too, Tad. Something my Fiance never seems to quite understand

Old 11-30-2016, 06:16 AM   #348
Tad
mostly harmless

I inherited that idea from my son . He started doing that at a pretty young age, so when we went camping we brought a Tupperware container of pre mixed, rather than multiple boxes. I discovered that I liked it. Although he mostly layers and I mostly mix it all up.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:17 AM   #349
BigCutieFleur

Talking

I made some crepes with nutella.... Damn, nutella is like a drug!
I think I could eat it... More and more... when I start I can't stop!
Old 12-01-2016, 09:39 AM   #350
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

An omelet stuffed with ham and sausage and topped with Monterey Jack cheese.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote