Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #76
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love Chobani brand. Their pineapple as well as their blueberry or pomegranate is awesome. I add honey to mine and sometimes granola and/or fresh berries.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #77
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I've had a heck of a time trying to find the pineapple flavor! I've tried all the others except blueberry, of which I am not a fan. I do love the lemon though, even as tart as it is. Chobani only took one container to change my brand loyalty. It's THAT good to me!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #78
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chobani is my favorite too. And love the pineapple and lemon ones best. Also, like to add some honey to plain or vanilla.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #79
Ahimsa

Ahimsa has said some nice things

Toasted italian bread with salted butter and honey and a cup of tea. Heaven
Ahimsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #80
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mama is making fat back, country ham,biscuits,grits,chocolate gravy, and fried eggs. Maybe if I pout I'll get a batch of red eye.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:02 AM   #81
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I really need to go shopping, my breakfast was a black coffee as that's literally all I had here.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:43 AM   #82
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I really need to go shopping, my breakfast was a black coffee as that's literally all I had here.
Coffee -- the original Energy Drink.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #83
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apple cinnamon stuffed French toast, topped with caramel and pecans, and then cool whip, orange juice and milk.

I think I'm going to make a waffle sandwich to...I need something salty.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #84
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

For breakfast this morning I made, well I don't know the name for it, but toast with a hole in the middle where an egg is nestled into... Well I made those, some Canadian bacon, and some homefries flavored with lemon, feta cheese, and some basil pesto for good measure.

My household ate well this morning.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #85
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have my kiddos this weekend so today it was pancakes, link sausage, and coffee.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #86
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleSavage View Post
For breakfast this morning I made, well I don't know the name for it, but toast with a hole in the middle where an egg is nestled into... Well I made those, some Canadian bacon, and some homefries flavored with lemon, feta cheese, and some basil pesto for good measure.

My household ate well this morning.
My brother insists it is called an 'Eye of the Egyptian', but then my brother is a special guy.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #87
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleSavage View Post
I don't know the name for it, but toast with a hole in the middle where an egg is nestled into...
Toad in the Hole or Bird's Nest.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #88
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mama's family calls them Eggie in a basket, and Daddy's people called them "Egg in the middle" I just call them delicious.

Best part is makin' them a little on the "runny" side, and frying the bread rounds you cut out to dip in the yellow oozy gravy.

Well, I guess I know what I'm having for breakfast in the morning.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #89
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Thank you to everyone for telling me what they're called... even though there are apparently like 50 different names for them, so I might as well make up my own name, so my kids will think I invented them. Haha.

And making them runny is the best. but sometimes I have the yolk cooked through a bit, just to make it semi solid, and then use it as a spread on the toast, which is a bit weird, but I like it.

like this morning I made waffles and eggs, and did that. Who needs syrup when you have delicious gold... on top of delicious golden waffles...

I don't really even like the color gold... or yellow for that matter. Why is it so delicious then?
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #90
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love breakfast foods, but never for breakfast. I just can't eat much first thing in the AM, so it's usually just some yogurt/fiber combo and whatever I have on hand that's caffeinated. That gets me by for a couple of hours...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #91
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I've been eating fresh fruit salad for the past few days for breakfast.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #92
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No one has posted in this thread for a little while so I thought I'd bump it!

Today I had toast, scrambled egg whites, some bacon, and a little cinnamon apple crisp. Also drank some caramel flavored coffee. Now I'd like to take a nap! Haha
Old 10-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #93
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a little leftover crab so I made one of my favorite things for breakfast. Crab in a lobster sauce over scrambled eggs.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #94
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

scrambled eggs with cheese (and Cholula), wheat toast
Old 11-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #95
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

My dad made me breakfast as a surprise.
I'm eating scrambled eggs and cheese with cut up hot dogs mixed in (yum) and fried rye bread.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 11-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #96
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Multigrain hot cereal with some dried blueberries tossed on top.

Tracy
Old 11-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #97
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Huevos rancheros
Old 01-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #98
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile breakfast today

small coffee with milk and cane sugar
small glass tomato juice
soft boiled egg
slice of buttered toast
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #99
Mishty
aluminum petunia

My god son pretty much demanded fruit for breakfast, and thankfully his parents keep loads of fresh produce in the house, I made a big bowl of fruit salad with raspberries,strawberries,bananas,Cutie wedges,red grapes and some melon all covered with a little lemon juice, and a big splash of fresh orange juice.
I think i may have a MimiMacMuffin for myself too. I need egg.

now my homemade pizza crust is on the rise....that little adventure has me nervous.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #100
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with cream cheese and some turkey sausage links
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote