Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #101
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Pancakes and Sausage!!

'Cuz my baby <3's me!!
Old 01-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #102
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
Pancakes and Sausage!!

'Cuz my baby <3's me!!
jealous
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:04 AM   #103
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's two am, and I'm already thinking breakfast,lol
I got a pack of skirt steaks from the freezer, and went a head and chopped onions,peppers and tomatoes, I even shredded my cheese. In the morning(inna few hours) I'm gonna make some killer breakfast burritos. I've got so much verde sauce to use....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #104
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

cup of lemon tea with honey
scrambled egg
slice of toast with herbs buttter
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #105
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had bacon and Swiss cheese on rye. And I admit I dipped the bread in the bacon fat and don't regret it at all. lol

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #106
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Biscuits and gravy. It's the ultimate comfort breakfast, IMHO.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #107
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Blueberry pancakes, bacon,sausage and fresh squeezed orange juice. I want whipped cream and strawberries on my pancakes, but will settle for maple syrup.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:55 AM   #108
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

cup of coffee with milk & sugar
crepes with orange sauce
Old 01-23-2012, 06:34 AM   #109
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must say, the Americans really know how to do breakfast!! Im going to copy some of these ideas. I only had fat crumpets slathered in butter with processed cheese slices melted on top, with tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
My brother insists it is called an 'Eye of the Egyptian', but then my brother is a special guy.
I used to be a scouts leader and when we took the boys on camp, the senior leader made them and said they were called "One Eyed Egyptians". I can only assume it's because of the "evil eye" effect, but Im delighted that the name is similar there too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Toad in the Hole or Bird's Nest.
Toad in the hole here is a link sausage in savoury batter, but maybe it started as one foodstuff cooked in the middle of another.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #110
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

I had tea
Yoghurt with orange curd
French bread with herb cream cheese
And fresh raspberries
Old 01-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #111
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

We picked up Subway breakfast sandwiches this morning. Mine had egg, ham, cheese, spinach, tomato, bell peppers, onion, green olives, and jalapenos on it. When I got home I put a few good shakes of Penzey's "sandwich sprinkle" seasoning on it (herby garlic salt and pepper flavors). Also, I had a little bottle of vanilla kefir and a cup of coffee to go with it.

Tracy
Old 01-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #112
Orchid

1/2 cup of lemon tea with clover honey
1/2 slice of rye bread butter 1/2 slice of cheese piece of sweet pickle
1/4 cup tomato juice
Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #113
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

making bacon, egg and cheese bagel sandwiches..YUM!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #114
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just made this. ZOMG!!!!

Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #115
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" Just made this. ZOMG!!!! "

I just printed that recipe out to try this weekend. I've been looking for new ways to use kale in recipes. I'm also guessing that you could substitute other greens for the kale too.

Today, I was in the mood for soup for breakfast, so I had a can of chicken and vegetables with pasta.

Tracy
Old 01-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #116
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

-Stuffed dates with cream cheese
-Pita bread with brie and green olives
-Thick Yoghurt with orange curd
-And a pot of tea

Old 01-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #117
Mishty
aluminum petunia

I'm not sure what you would call it, but I just had a Mexican breakfast platter I invented out of severe hunger. Leftover Spanish rice smothered in goat cheese, an omelette with onions,steak and tons of fresh verde sauce,deep fried flour tortillas,and a weird three layer dip type affair with refried beans,sour cream and nacho cheese.

I even made lime kool-aid, and the kids ate more than I thought, there wasn't a single bite left.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:47 AM   #118
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Left over homemade Italian sausage pizza.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:26 AM   #119
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Auntie is making me her famous almond and cranberry oatmeal while I help her bake buttermilk biscuits,country ham,fried eggs,red eye gravy and leftover mashed potato boxty.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #120
MisticalMisty

I made chorizo and eggs and had some buttered and toasted blueberry Ish bread on the side. It was delicious!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #121
Tracyarts

Scrambled egg whites with pepper jack cheese shredded on top, and some Great Grains cereal (the raisin, date, and pecan variety) with milk. A cup of coffee with milk as well.

Tracy
Old 02-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #122
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beer & Sausage.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #123
Mishty
aluminum petunia

These weird sausage,and cream cheese ...biscuit balls.
It's a can of Grans biscuits, and a cooked sausage and cheese mixture is put between layers. It's hard to explain,but seriously good, and the recipe makes two dozen medium size balls.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #124
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
These weird sausage,and cream cheese ...biscuit balls.
It's a can of Grans biscuits, and a cooked sausage and cheese mixture is put between layers. It's hard to explain,but seriously good, and the recipe makes two dozen medium size balls.
Oh I've had them!! They're delicious and so addictive.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #125
Tracyarts

We had some leftover chicken fajita strips, so I cut them up into smaller pieces, heated them up in a skillet with some chipotle tabasco sauce, and added Southwestern flavored EggBeaters and scrambled it all up together. I had my share with a couple heaping spoonfuls of salsa on top.

Tracy