Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #126
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Homemade breakfast burrito. Scrambled eggs, beans, cheese, & hot sauce.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #127
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Scrambled eggs, challah bread toast, dried apples, OJ.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #128
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Just made this. ZOMG!!!!

Going to have to try that recipe. I make a simple Spinach and Cheddar Strata fairly often for supper, then have it as breakfast the next day. I usually add in mushrooms as well.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #129
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Having a late Sunday breakfast: Pork chop biscuit, home fries, white gravy, Dr. Pepper. Thank goodness for Biscuitville around the corner!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #130
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had link sausages,bacon fried eggs and fried potato bread.
I made gravy but I just couldn't eat it without a biscuit...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:58 AM   #131
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile food

earl grey tea
softboiled egg
slice of melon
toast butter marmalade
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #132
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a couple scrambled eggs with Tabasco sauce, a small avocado diced up with a big scoop of homemade pico de gallo, and some fresh strawberries this morning. With a big glass of tangerine flavored iced white tea.

Tracy
Old 05-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #133
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

what I HAD...

Someone where I work brought in packs of fresh blueberries and I made such yummy pancakes with them... here is my recipe

1 c. unbleached flour
2 TBsp canola oil
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp baking pwdr
2 TBsp honey
1 egg
1/2 c Plain Kefir Yogurt (add a couple tsp water if batter is too thick)
1 pack fresh blueberries

mix all ingredients except blueberries until smooth, fold in blueberries

The berries practically melt into the pancakes and once you add a little butter and/or syrup to them, the juice makes it's own SPECIAL syrup. They are amazing!!

*I used Kefir to add more protein and nutrition (you could also use buttermilk but add a tiny bit of baking soda if you do)... the yogurt made them great though and I will be making them this way from now on!

Last edited by fat9276; 05-24-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: adding stuff
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #134
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Southwestern omlette with cheese, jalapeno, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers. And cinnamon sugar churros for a sweet treat. And lots of iced tea with lemon.

Tracy
Old 05-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #135
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not that good at breakfast or planning ahead for it, but tomorrow will be different. I have a little grilled salmon and some raspberries that will go beautifully with a bagel and cream cheese from Panera.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #136
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

Had nachoes with jalapenoes..didnt feel like bread,eggs,or cereal
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #137
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Went to Burger King this morning and got a croissantwich. Unfortunately, it was cold by the time I got home, and I live less than 5 miles from the place. Don't think I'll be going to that one again.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #138
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Went to Burger King this morning and got a croissantwich. Unfortunately, it was cold by the time I got home, and I live less than 5 miles from the place. Don't think I'll be going to that one again.
uggghhh cold fast food is such a bummer!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #139
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

It's afternoon, but I got up late.

Breakfast quesadilla: two fried eggs, sauteed mushrooms and onions, swiss cheese, between a couple of large tortillas. Large mug of coffee.

Hearty meal before I go grocery shopping!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #140
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
I'm old -- I remember when they made those sandwiches on real croissants instead of a croissant like bun and they were awesome.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #141
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am eating a little late today

Home made pancakes with home made, fresh blueberry syrup and cuban espresso

Last edited by fat9276; 06-22-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #142
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Scrambled eggs with salsa,queso frito and butter fried tortillas. All out of OJ(someone might die) but I had some amazing stolen grape juice.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #143
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Biscuit, sausage, home fries, all covered in sausage gravy, and a big cup of coffee.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #144
fat9276

I made a scrambled egg and cheese breakfast burrito... also had a couple cups of cuban espresso

(and a leftover piece of birthday cake haha)
Old 07-08-2012, 06:46 AM   #145
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday steak, tomato and cheese omelets with roasted red peppers.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #146
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hey! I found the USB cord for my camera.

Did I mention I'm trying grits for the first time? I recently made them with a scrambled egg, a little roasted red pepper spread and chives. It was pretty good.

Then I tried adding white cheddar and chives to the grits; finishing them with a scrambled egg, steak and mushrooms sautéed in garlic and sherry, and it was better.

The pics aren't great, but you get the idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 145.jpg (47.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 146.jpg (66.6 KB, 69 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #147
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I have cereal nearly every day and that's what it is going to be in the morning.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #148
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
what I HAD...

Someone where I work brought in packs of fresh blueberries and I made such yummy pancakes with them... here is my recipe

1 c. unbleached flour
2 TBsp canola oil
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp baking pwdr
2 TBsp honey
1 egg
1/2 c Plain Kefir Yogurt (add a couple tsp water if batter is too thick)
1 pack fresh blueberries

mix all ingredients except blueberries until smooth, fold in blueberries

The berries practically melt into the pancakes and once you add a little butter and/or syrup to them, the juice makes it's own SPECIAL syrup. They are amazing!!

*I used Kefir to add more protein and nutrition (you could also use buttermilk but add a tiny bit of baking soda if you do)... the yogurt made them great though and I will be making them this way from now on!
these again!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 AM   #149
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Two smoked sausage links in buns and coffee.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:35 AM   #150
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
Did I mention I'm trying grits for the first time? I recently made them with a scrambled egg, a little roasted red pepper spread and chives. It was pretty good.

Then I tried adding white cheddar and chives to the grits; finishing them with a scrambled egg, steak and mushrooms sautéed in garlic and sherry, and it was better.

The pics aren't great, but you get the idea.
I discovered grits 6 years a go despite growing up in TN and living in TX.I regret not trying them when I was younger because I absolutely love 'em. When I want them simple, it's butter and hot sauce. I have also been know to add in cheese, bacon, ham, and smoked sausage.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote