Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #201
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made toasted ham, egg and cheese sandwiches and some creamy tomato soup. So good, mmmm
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #202
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I woke up late and left late... So I wasn't able to stop for breakfast, but there's a bakery close by and I think a bagel is calling my name....
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #203
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Little tiny mini waffle, smaller than a poptart and scrambled eggs.

Cofffeeee of course.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #204
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bagel w/ cream cheese and cofffeeeeeeeee
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #205
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A pair of poached eggs on an English muffin with lots of butter, a couple of pieces of bacon, and a mug of espresso.

(I don't fuck with singles or doubles, I go with mugs.)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #206
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is almost exactly what I had s&w - I fried my eggs though.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #207
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you ever tried froached eggs?

You start with a small skillet with a little fat added to it. Get it hot and add your eggs. As soon as the eggs just begin to set but before they start to brown, pour a bunch of water over them. Cover them with a lid and let them steam for a minute or two.

The result is kinda of a hybrid between poached and fried eggs but much quicker and easier than poaching them. I don't like frying eggs because I think that browned egg whites taste like ass.

Try this: You'll like it. Or you can have double your money back!

- Jim
Old 02-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #208
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hot Pockets. One ham & cheddar,and a pepperoni pizza over stuffed.

I really want some biscuits with butter and sorghum though.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 AM   #209
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Grande blonde roast with a double shot and two cheese danish ... I sooo need to get motivated today.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #210
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two slices of buttermilk bread with sliced sharp cheddar toasted. IT's my boys' favorite meal.. i thought i'd give it a go cuz i need to take food with my meds.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #211
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is chilling, and in the morning it will be resting on a cushion of herb (dill, parsley and scallion) cream cheese on a toasted English muffin. There will be grapefruit and maybe sweet red pepper to go with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Food 001.jpg (42.1 KB, 244 views)
Old 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #212
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Homemade sweet potato pancakes with butter & maple syrup, served with thick cut ham and the obligatory coffee.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #213
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, it's afternoon, but I skipped breakfast earlier.

Fried egg and fried thick cut all beef bologna on fresh Italian bread, plus roasted potatoes from last night (given a quick fry).

Attachment 107072
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #214
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had two egg McMuffins,two steak and egg burritos,two hashbrowns,and a large OJ. Stoned for breakfast was a bad idea,yo.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #215
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I had two egg McMuffins,two steak and egg burritos,two hashbrowns,and a large OJ. Stoned for breakfast was a bad idea,yo.
No. Wake and bacon is THE BEST!!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #216
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 107221

Bacon, scrambled egg in bacon grease, and amurikan cheese (ugh) on multigrain English muffins popped these in the microwave to melt the cheese a bit
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #217
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Made some sausage gravey this morning yummm
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #218
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Attachment 107221

Bacon, scrambled egg in bacon grease, and amurikan cheese (ugh) on multigrain English muffins popped these in the microwave to melt the cheese a bit
I'd like to douse these with Cholula first..
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #219
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Toasted walnut bread with sunflower spread and marmite. Noms.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #220
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Reese's peanut butter cup cereal
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:20 AM   #221
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Toasted walnut bread with sunflower spread and marmite. Noms.
That sounds good. Standard breakfast here, venti Starbucks with 2 shots and 2 raw sugars, and a cheese danish.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #222
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Goodness....it's been a while since I had a cheese danish

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:01 AM   #223
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I woke up a little early, so actually had time to cook. I'm having three slices of bacon, two fried eggs, and a cup of cafe mocha.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #224
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Last night I made homemade buttermilk biscuits,breakfast steaks,sausage,bacon,fried eggs,white pepper gravy,and french toast. I made enough to feed 12 people,but only 6 adults ate,so I've got leftovers.

I'm gonna fry some frozen waffles and makes waffle breakfast sandwiches I think,since I can't really see eating biscuits and gravy again....
Old 03-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #225
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm having a McBreakfast. The breakfast platter with hotcakes and also got the southern style chicken combo and a strawberry pie. Good start to the day
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote