Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Caleb

Caleb has said some nice things
Default Mila Kunis - Fat Swan

Here are a few sample pics from my new Mila Kunis morphed collection. Not sure I can advertise my website here though, as I've been told off twice recently for putting it in the stories section and as a signature. I'm putting it here for anyone who wishes to look at the rest of my artwork, hoping that's ok! (if not, it won't appear here again).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mila_kunis_afi_fest_black_swan_photoshoot.jpg (67.1 KB, 3712 views)
File Type: jpg mila_kunis_afi_fest_black_swan_photoshoot2.jpg (67.6 KB, 3686 views)
File Type: jpg Mila-Kunis1.jpg (25.6 KB, 3672 views)
File Type: jpg Mila-Kunis1bas.jpg (53.7 KB, 3681 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-26-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

I think she's beautiful the way she is.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAshley View Post
I think she's beautiful the way she is.
i disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You should have fattened up her face too in the chair pic. Her fatter body wasn't bad though. Pretty legs.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You should have fattened up her face too in the chair pic. Her fatter body wasn't bad though. Pretty legs.
For some reason, I like that you liked this and offered feedback. Plumper imaginings of some women ARE kind of hot.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very nice work
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i disagree.
How so? She's gorgeous!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
How so? She's gorgeous!
to you, and that's your opinion (and i am not contesting it).

but to me, she looks better in the morphs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markt View Post
For some reason, I like that you liked this and offered feedback. Plumper imaginings of some women ARE kind of hot.
I think that big women are easily as beautiful as some small women. No competition of who is thinner or fatter- beauty is in the eye of each beholder. Seeing if a women is just as lovely- or even more so at a different weight is interesting to me.

(I have to add that I suspect I might have "body dysmorphia" issues myself- as in I see myself bigger than most everyone else- no matter their size so seeing photos like this....and of other big women seems kind of "theraputic" to me...as in I become more and more okay with it all each passing year )

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Subscribing. =)

Nice Photoshop work.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
Melissa_cutebabe

Melissa_cutebabe has said some nice things

I enjoy morphs when done realistically and yours are very well done. Please share more of your work.
Melissa_cutebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How so? She's gorgeous!
She's gorgeous both ways. Morphing is fantasy. YKINMKBYKIOK

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These are amazing!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
MissAshley
Enigma

I get the fantasy part, but I just wonder...would you be comfortable if someone grabbed a photo of you and photoshopped you to look skinny?
Old 05-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I get the fantasy part, but I just wonder...would you be comfortable if someone grabbed a photo of you and photoshopped you to look skinny?
#1-I'm not a public figure so yes as a private citizen I would have a problem with anyone altering photos of me without my permission.

#2-My dignity and self-respect isn't based on other's opinions of me and I don't have a problem with any size so why would I be offended if someone did? It's an interesting concept. That doesn't mean I want to be thin, but it also doesn't mean I reject the thin---are you assuming the actress rejects the premise of being fat?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #16
MissAshley
Enigma

I don't know her so I wouldn't know the answer to that.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #17
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

One she's a public figure

Two you are being ridiculous
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #18
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Here are a few sample pics from my new Mila Kunis morphed collection. Not sure I can advertise my website here though, as I've been told off twice recently for putting it in the stories section and as a signature. I'm putting it here for anyone who wishes to look at the rest of my artwork, hoping that's ok! (if not, it won't appear here again).

Excellent job Caleb, I love her as a fat girl. May it be so in the future
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #19
MissAshley
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
One she's a public figure

Two you are being ridiculous
I don't think it matters one bit if she's a public figure. She's still a human being who deserves to be respected and accepted as she is, and that is my opinion so please respect it? I wasn't going to go further into this because I wanted to respect the person who fantasizes about her being fat (even though I don't agree with it, to each their own), but I am already being disrespected and judged for my opinions by being called ridiculous.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't think it matters one bit if she's a public figure. She's still a human being who deserves to be respected and accepted as she is, and that is my opinion so please respect it? I wasn't going to go further into this because I wanted to respect the person who fantasizes about her being fat (even though I don't agree with it, to each their own), but I am already being disrespected and judged for my opinions by being called ridiculous.
She IS fine just the way she is. Its just a fantasy
Old 05-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #21
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
She has without a doubt been photoshopped before in magazines and such. I would venture a guess and say it's more damaging to see yourself altered so that your appearance is more "ideal", from the perspective of the larger society. I don't see how it's disrespectful for her to be photoshopped to make her look fatter, unless you see being fat as a negative thing. Like, if somebody photoshopped me to make my skin blue, I'd be like and move on. Or, maybe I'd like it, who knows. My point is that it's not a bad thing. The photoshopper just made her look different (NOT worse, mind you!), and she's made to look different whenever she appears in magazines, so...

Not sure how much sense that made, as it's late and I am drifting off.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
She has without a doubt been photoshopped before in magazines and such. I would venture a guess and say it's more damaging to see yourself altered so that your appearance is more "ideal", from the perspective of the larger society. I don't see how it's disrespectful for her to be photoshopped to make her look fatter, unless you see being fat as a negative thing. Like, if somebody photoshopped me to make my skin blue, I'd be like and move on. Or, maybe I'd like it, who knows. My point is that it's not a bad thing. The photoshopper just made her look different (NOT worse, mind you!), and she's made to look different whenever she appears in magazines, so...

You made the point better than I did. Unless one thinks fat (or appearing that way) is a negative thing, why would one be offended or assume the subject would be?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #23
MissAshley
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post

Fatness is not the point. I don't think fat is a negative thing. My only issue is not about her being photoshopped to be FAT, it's about her being photoshopped into a state that she isn't in reality. I would have just as much of an issue with it if she were to be photoshopped to be thinner or with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Fatness is not the point. I don't think fat is a negative thing. My only issue is not about her being photoshopped to be FAT, it's about her being photoshopped into a state that she isn't in reality. I would have just as much of an issue with it if she were to be photoshopped to be thinner or with blonde hair and blue eyes.
I'm not sure why photoshopping a public figure (which she is, as CastingPearls pointed out) is a problem, unless we are talking about harmful ideals. There are celebrity photoshop contests on Worth1000 all the time, for example, and I think they're fun to look at: http://www.worth1000.com/galleries/celebrity. But maybe you'd disagree (and that's ok). The photoshopping in these cases is clearly not real (as is the image the OP made). The really insidious thing is photoshopping that is not apparent as such and that makes a person look more like the societal ideal, which perpetuates unrealistic norms re: physical appearance.

Basically, I just see a distinction between what was done here and what is typically seen in a magazine, that's all.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think she looks good in both.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote