Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy shit....someone could photo shop me and make me look thin....finally?!?!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #27
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAshley View Post
Fatness is not the point. I don't think fat is a negative thing. My only issue is not about her being photoshopped to be FAT, it's about her being photoshopped into a state that she isn't in reality. I would have just as much of an issue with it if she were to be photoshopped to be thinner or with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Don't ever look at ANY magazine pictures again then <shrugs>

Last edited by fat9276; 05-26-2011 at 05:55 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #28
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Don't ever look at ANY magazine pictures again then <shrugs>
I definitely don't agree that magazines photoshop models whatsoever.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #29
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wait, what? If you google the name of any fashion/women's magazine (Victoria's Secret, Vogue, Self, whatever) and the word "photoshop" you will get lots and lots of hits of examples of times magazines photoshopped their models.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:16 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
As a former print model, I can assure you that magazines photoshop EVERYTHING. They call a lot of it 'airbrushing' but they do a lot more than soft focus stuff.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #31
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Whoops, I'm sorry. I guess the way I worded that didn't come out right.

I meant to say that I don't agree with the fact that models are so airbrushed/photoshopped these days. I am a model myself and I understand why they do it, but I still wish they would feature unretouched images more.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #32
Phaddy

Phaddy has said some nice things
Default The original photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
I think she looks good in both.
Attached is the picture that was first taken, before they did the Photoshop work on her for publication.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mila_kunis_afi_fest_black_swan_photoshoot3.jpg (93.4 KB, 223 views)
Phaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #33
Phaddy

Phaddy has said some nice things
Default Original Photo

Here is the photo before they did the Photoshop work for publication.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mila_kunis_afi_fest_black_swan_photoshoot3.jpg (93.4 KB, 217 views)
Phaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #34
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaddy View Post
Here is the photo before they did the Photoshop work for publication.
How did you come to acquire the original photo, Phaddy?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #35
Caleb

Caleb has said some nice things

It's nice to see my work has sparked discussion. Thanks to all those of you who complimented my work, I'll be posting more soon or you can find my site (which I'm not allowed to talk about as that would be advertising... not too hard to find though).

The way I see it is my curiosity for BBWs and my awakening as an FA date back to the first time I saw my teenage celebrity crush gain weight. It made me wonder and see things in a different light and I've always been thankful for that.

Also, I used to photoshop models which was really depressing and so I see morphing as an anti form of airbrushing. It's a statement that any alteration can be made and beauty is beauty at any size.

Last edited by Caleb; 06-02-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Accidentally pressed send
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #36
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things

I've always thought she was hot but seeing as a ssbbw is a real fantasy!!
Old 07-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #37
jacob286482

jacob286482 has said some nice things

keep posting. i think it looks great.
jacob286482 is offline   Reply With Quote