Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
BiggerBambie

BiggerBambie has said some nice things
Default Im new :D

Hi everyone,
My name is Farren. I am relatively new to dims. A little about me, I recently found out about feederism and i have finally decided to try it out. I currently am 260lbs with a goal of 300 to start with, but i think if the weight goes on quickly i may just have to push it up to 400 or who knows maybe even higher
Attached Images
File Type: jpg re3.jpg (12.9 KB, 3979 views)
BiggerBambie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice to meet you. Welcome to Dims!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

... You look familiar somehow. Hmm.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I was thinking the same thing....
Old 03-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I was thinking the same thing....
FantasyFeeder, guys.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome,Farren!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Farren, Welcome.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
BiggerBambie

Thanks everyone. and yes i started out on fantasy feeder. Im trying to broaden my horizons, get to know more people in the community because im bound and determined to grow! lol
Old 03-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hello, Farren, and welcome!

Something tells me you are going to be very popular here
Old 03-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
BiggerBambie

aww thanks. lol i don't want to be popular, i just want to be me and much bigger lol but thanks Scorsese86.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome! ^_^
*hands you a virtual fruit basket*

Why do so many sexy feedees live in California?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #12
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome Farren. I like your 260 belly just. So I am very curious about your 300 belly. You're hot!
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #13
fatterthanfat

fatterthanfat has said some nice things

*shyly hands you a muffin basket*
fatterthanfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
FantasyFeeder, guys.
Thaaaaaaaaat's it. I saw her before I left the site. Welcome, Farren. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #15
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Welcome, Far!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #16
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

You look so cute! Welcome!
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #17
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A very warm welcome. All the best on the way to the 400.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #18
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBambie View Post
Hi everyone,
My name is Farren. I am relatively new to dims. A little about me, I recently found out about feederism and i have finally decided to try it out. I currently am 260lbs with a goal of 300 to start with, but i think if the weight goes on quickly i may just have to push it up to 400 or who knows maybe even higher
You are so beautiful, That's a good goal. I think you would look fabulous at 400. Wecome to the sight.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #19
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Welcome, and good luck with your gain.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #20
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
Hello, Farren, and welcome!

Something tells me you are going to be very popular here
I was thinking the same thing.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #21
pepi91

pepi91 has said some nice things

Welcome! You are very beautiful!
pepi91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #22
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBambie View Post
Hi everyone,
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Farren. Sorry I didn't see you earlier.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #23
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome to Dimensions Online, Farren!!! You're already damned at your current size, I'd love to see what you would look like at the big Four-Oh-Oh. I wouldn't mind taking you out to a big dinner somewhere!!! Good luck with all your goals and ambitions.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #24
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi Farren I remember you from FF.
Welcome to dims enjoy!!
You look great BTW.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #25
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey there, It's cool to see there are feedees in Cali
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote