Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in
Default OK Cupid

Has anyone had any success with this site? I haven't been a member long at all, but it seems like most of the members(or at least all of the ones who's profiles I've seen) don't like big guys/gals.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
Has anyone had any success with this site? I haven't been a member long at all, but it seems like most of the members(or at least all of the ones who's profiles I've seen) don't like big guys/gals.
I have. That's how I got laid for the very first time ever XD
And I managed to find a bhm to boot.
Although I do realise that it's probably pretty astonishing that that worked out as well as it did. Okcupid is mostly miss, and very rarely hit.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

I never had any luck on there, seems like people on there are pretty much there for all the quizzes and such.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used OKCupid to meet my last girlfriend. There's plenty of wonderful people on there but I feel I got super lucky finding a big girl who honestly was okay with both her body and me liking it.

Honestly I have not-so-much hope for it for me because locally there really aren't more than a handful of big girls in my damn area on the site. And the ones who are are hardcore Christians, or worse, ICP fans.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have much faith in any of the dating sites, really.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i have talked to some people on there,but it hasn't developed into anything.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:15 AM   #7
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I don't have much faith in any of the dating sites, really.
i used to but im starting to feel that way too.LOL i actually almost got "scammed" on OK Cupid,glad i realized things before it was too late.LOL
Old 03-31-2011, 11:53 PM   #8
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Success? I didn't know this was a dating site (uh huh right) It was about 2 1/2 years ago Chicken Legs and I met each other from Dims in real life started dating, and now we have a great life together....

....sooooo yeah, BHM and FFA dreams do come true
Old 04-01-2011, 01:15 AM   #9
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Success? I didn't know this was a dating site (uh huh right) It was about 2 1/2 years ago Chicken Legs and I met each other from Dims in real life started dating, and now we have a great life together....

....sooooo yeah, BHM and FFA dreams do come true

I checked out the site only because Bearsy has a big butt and I'm nervous about going to the dentist in the morning. LOL..my attention span didn't last long enough to fill out all those damn questions.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had really good luck on OKC. I met a serious BF on there YEARS go (like 6-7) and we dated for 3 yrs. I have met 3 really great guys I dated casually or short term as well. Yeah I got tons of stupid guys looking for NSA sex even after reading my profile... but thats ANYWHERE, including here. lol.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I met the first FFA I was ever with on OkCupid. Most of the people are really judgemental, but so is most of society. You just have to sniff out the gems like a pig searching for truffles.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #12
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was on OKCupid a little more than a year ago. My first set of matches had not one person I was attracted to, and the only one I was attracted to was someone I'd dated/been very close friends with previously and at that moment in time we were not speaking to each other. I was not impressed with OkCupid.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I filled out an account just for shits and giggles to see how bad the matches were. One of my first matches, 86%, reported these as 6 things he couldn't live without.

1. Gym
2. Tanning
3. Laundry
4. The Gym
5. Bacon
6. Protien (No, this is not a typo)

Perfect match. He even put the gym TWICE.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I filled out an account just for shits and giggles to see how bad the matches were. One of my first matches, 86%, reported these as 6 things he couldn't live without.

1. Gym
2. Tanning
3. Laundry
4. The Gym
5. Bacon

Damn, you better snap him up before we all go for it!
Old 04-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
Damn, you better snap him up before we all go for it!
My question is.....is he DTF?

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #16
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

1. Gym
2. Tanning
3. Laundry
4. The Gym
5. Bacon

No no no, there's a difference between Gym and The gym. GOSH AMARANTHINE.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #17
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

So i just signed up a while ago for this, but is there any way (besides chace) to see if people are fa/ffa's?
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #18
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
So i just signed up a while ago for this, but is there any way (besides chace) to see if people are fa/ffa's?
Not really, but if you upgrade and pay for it, you can search by body type. So that might be good for the FAs, but not so good for the BBWs.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #19
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
You can just do a keyword search for "BBW" "fat" or "bellies" or something like that. Worked out well so far haha.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #20
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

I've had fairly good luck with it. There are certain questions that can flush out FFAs and the searches help screening. Although I think I've probably dated the 3 BHMs on the site in Colorado.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #21
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Searches for FFA leads only to Future Farmers of America
Old 04-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #22
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

I've been on it for over a year now, and I finally met someone off it about a month ago. Granted, I never took the site very seriously and I wasn't visiting it every day (sometimes months away from it), but sending out many messages and only hearing things back from one or two can be frustrating. I think that's the way dating sites work for most guys. And I've never crossed a profile that screamed FFA.

As a person, we only went on two dates. Nothing great, but that's not really the site's fault. If you approach it like something to have fun on instead of making some great connection, it can be interesting.

There's a lot of scammers, but they're usually obvious.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #23
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If this site is anything like Plenty of Fish...it's a horrible place and should be avoided at all costs.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:27 AM   #24
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's way better than PoF...it's like PoF is MySpace or Craigslist, and OKCupid is pre-applications Facebook.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #25
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i've actually met more women off of PoF than OKC and none of them turned out to be anything serious. that's me though, not the sites. the one girl i did meet on OKC though was like a 98% match and her personality was sooo much like my own that we never could have dated. we're still friends though years later.

Tags
mr. t, okcupid, relationships