Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #501
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I write so many damn people it's exhausting. So when I actually get a response it is pretty damn excited. Even if the response is less than exciting itself.

You could point out her poor grammer in her complaint about your spelling lol...
Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #502
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Threw this one up on the OkC reddit... Don't get me wrong, I love gentlemen, I love the nice guys, I love weird people. Weird is the new normal I guess. I love abnormal. This is the first time I've ever gotten a message from someone trying to bow their way into my mailbox though. I thought it was funny. Props to him for putting himself out there though. I'm not as heartless and bitchy as I made myself seem. :x

Though it was generally a nice, seemingly though out introduction message, the lack of grammar and the fact that he lives in BFE Serbia, this ended with me not responding...

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #503
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have gotten numbers off OKC. But the dames are less than vocal. I end up talking a lot, as usual, and get bored. These are the woes of being so awesome in real life.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #504
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thought I'd check out OKCupid 'cause why not. So far I have not found any big dudes in my area! I'm not shallow as I've dated slimmer guys in the past, but now I've got the opportunity to be selective I will be. It would be awesome to be with a guy into the whole fat fetish thing; most big dudes I've dated have felt self-conscious and low in confidence about their size. I'd love to meet a bigger chap who actually felt good at the size he is. We'll see though!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 01:22 PM   #505
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did another comic!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:07 AM   #506
twillface

twillface has said some nice things

i tried it a few months ago. it might just be my general area, but i really couldn't find any one that worked as a match. i kinda like how the site is designed, though. it's...cute, i guess.
twillface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:26 AM   #507
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I met my now-boyfriend on it after about 5 years. I was actually about to kill my profile and start using Match again. I had a good number of dates, even more creepy messages and one other exclusive relationship before meeting my guy. OKCupid has positives and negatives, just like any site.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:30 AM   #508
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OH GREAT! So now I have okc and pof in hopes it won't take 5 years, just 2 and a half to find a significant other.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:19 PM   #509
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I deleted mine.
And then broke up with my ex and IMMEDIATELY MADE A NEW ONE!!!

Twenty seven messages when I was a photo with no info.
After I developed a personality? Five.

Fucking hilarious.

GorekiUndone, in case any of you weirdos happen to be lurkers from Melbourne.

Hey, it's worked before.

Tags
mr. t, okcupid, relationships