Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: Which recipe reigns supreme?
EMH1701 - Irish Stew 3 33.33%
dudley100 - Boiled bacon & cabbage 0 0%
D_A_Bunny - Mustard Cream Sauce 3 33.33%
PamelaLois - Boiled Dinner 1 11.11%
Fuzzy - Irish Coddle 1 11.11%
dudley1-- - Full Irish / Ulster Fry 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default March Iron Foodee POLL

Sorry for the delay. This poll will only last two days. Please vote for your favorite. Thank you!!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 04-04-2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: added another day for voting
D_A_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't mind if it's two days - you want me to edit the date? It's still early in the month
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I don't mind if it's two days - you want me to edit the date? It's still early in the month
If you think we should, I am up for whatever you decide. <3
Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey! Where did my "recipe" go? My eagle-eye spotted that my recipe was pulled. I'm calling fowl! Guess some people are too chicken to see the benefit of Guinness and potato. It was something to crow about for sure!*

*Of course I am kidding about all of this. Good luck to all who competed this month!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

The votes have been cast and there is a tie. I would like to directly offer this month to EMH1701 so that someone new can offer the secret ingredient for April.

Congratulations EMH1701 for the win for your recipe. Please post your choice of ingredient and let's begin the new challenge. Yay!!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am so sorry, I did not see this until now.

Let me think a bit on the ingredient.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote