Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 06-09-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Streaming chat registration error fixed

Recently I've been receiving reports of people not being able to register to the DImensions Streaming Chat. Apparently, upon filling out the registration form and submitting it, the system returned a "server error." When trying again, the system then claimed the chosen handle already existed, and so on. I had checked that out and couldn't find anything wrong. This morning I checked some more and could duplicate the error.

After an hour of poking around I found that a seemingly unrelated part of the server had filled up with the huge amount of internal mail generated for the admin user. I deleted that and the error went away.

So if you had a problem with registering for Dimensions Chat, it is now fixed. Please spread the word if you know of someone who had that problem.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now if I could only understand why I cannot send private messages, in the room

"You are restricted from sending private messages"...say...what??!!??
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:37 AM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Now if I could only understand why I cannot send private messages, in the room

"You are restricted from sending private messages"...say...what??!!??
Tell me your handle and I'll check the account.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #4
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
Tell me your handle and I'll check the account.
My handle is....Monique....
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote