Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What is your favorite chocolate treat?

Rich, warm chocolate cake!

Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like chocolate combined with fresh fruit, along with unusual and inventive chocolate flavor pairings. Usually in truffles or dipped pieces, but can be in ice cream or other desserts as well.

Tracy
Old 04-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm a purist. I like plain and simple dark chocolate. Nothing in it, on it or with it.

If it has to be a "treat" like a dessert, just good old chocolate pudding makes me happy.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have to add chocolate brownies with chunks of chocolate.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I vote for toll house cookies!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hot warm gooey choc chip cookies.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I second (or is it third) chocolate cake

Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #8
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have so many. My favorite would be the chocolate reese's eggs that are out now. They are pefect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reeses_PButtrEgg_4_5_11_600.jpg (48.4 KB, 238 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I have so many. My favorite would be the chocolate reese's eggs that are out now. They are pefect.
Mmmmm Hmmmm I have to agree they are at the top of my list too they are sooo good and absolutely addictive.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't know why but they're my favorite Reese's ANYTHING.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #11
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I don't know why but they're my favorite Reese's ANYTHING.
I know why...they are f*cking awesome
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
Diane
On Timeout

Trader Joe's tiny, mini peanut butter cups. You HAVE to try them. They are addicting!! I could eat a hundred million bazillion of them!!!!

Old 04-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
Trader Joe's tiny, mini peanut butter cups. You HAVE to try them. They are addicting!! I could eat a hundred million bazillion of them!!!!

They just got added to my TJ's shopping list. Thanks!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My favorite thing in the world: chocolate lava cake. 50% warm liquid chocolate, 50% chocolate cake, 100% heaven.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
My favorite thing in the world: chocolate lava cake. 50% warm liquid chocolate, 50% chocolate cake, 100% heaven.

Omg - that looks so good! I LOVE chocolate lava cake. But I am pretty partial to See's Candy too. And a brownie sundae. Chocolate is so good!

Chris
(need a droolie smilie here like they have on Yahoo)
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #16
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ME TOO!!!!

I just bought a bag, and I'm enjoying them.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:59 AM   #17
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Should have thought of my very favorite way to enjoy chocolate: licking chocolate body paint of an SSBBW. (Hope this is not too naughty for this board!)

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #18
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
They just got added to my TJ's shopping list. Thanks!
Make sure you check the freshness date and get the freshest ones. You will love them.
I just found another favorite--CUPCAKES! They are the new craze and there are a lot of stores popping up.

Old 04-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #19
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

The lava cake looks soooooo good! The closest thing I have tried are melted puddings which were pretty awesome.

I prefer chocolate on its own but I am also partial to sipping swirled melted chocolate from a fondue once in a while.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #20
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

It all looks good! I love eating Nutella with a spoon. I like the chocolate nutty flavor.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #21
Diane
On Timeout

O.M.G.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:41 AM   #22
Diane
On Timeout

Chocolate chip cookies would have to be right up there....

Old 04-13-2011, 06:32 AM   #23
caveman73

caveman73 can now change their title
Default It's a toughy!

It is either......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 300px-Chunky-Wrapper-Small.jpg (27.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg After-Eight-Dark-Chocolate-Mint-Box.jpg (69.5 KB, 155 views)
Old 04-13-2011, 06:39 AM   #24
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman73 View Post
It is either......
Love those!

Chocolate purse and shoes. OMG I am so in love!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #25
Diane
On Timeout

Portillo's chocolate cake. OMGOMGOMGOMG!