Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #51
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

OH.... EM.... GEE....
Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #52
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG He's REALLY pretty!
Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #53
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocolate pie

Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 AM   #54
Diane
On Timeout

chocolate castle

Old 05-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #55
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

Any kind of chocolate is my favorite
Old 05-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #56
Diane
On Timeout

Culver's chocolate frozen custard with brownie bites. O.M.G.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:30 AM   #57
Diane
On Timeout

Chocolate crepe cake. Oh, boy!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #58
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
chocolate castle

How long did it take you to eat that? Looks delicious.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #59
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
How long did it take you to eat that? Looks delicious.
10 minutes.

Molten chocolate lava brownie. O.M.G.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:35 AM   #61
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
...dipped ice cream cone...
OMG did *THAT* bring back memories!

Chocolate chip cookies with bacon. LOL!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #62
Diane
On Timeout

Chocolate peanut butter birthday cake

Old 05-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #63
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
10 minutes.
Really? It looks like an art exhibit ... in Japan.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #64
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
Really? It looks like an art exhibit ... in Japan.
Probably was. I was kidding.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #65
Diane
On Timeout

Coffee chocolate dream

Old 05-06-2011, 05:32 AM   #66
Diane
On Timeout

Chocolate sea foam

Old 05-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #67
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread makes me wonder if I have somehow misunderstood the word "favorite" all these years.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #68
Jenella
Far from Ordinary

Jenella can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
This thread makes me wonder if I have somehow misunderstood the word "favorite" all these years.
Agreed.

My 'favorite' is my BF's chocolate chip cookies or anything chocolate with Strawberries. I have a major addiction to Strawberries. ♥♥
Jenella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #69
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I absolutely stand by the dude covered in chocolate as my favourite.

Other than that, I couldn't possibly choose.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #70
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to know which one is Diane's favorite favorite!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #71
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am betting she goes with the chocolate keyboard...copycopycopy. By the way, where DID you buy that, Diane. I keep going back to look at it......I want it!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #72
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love dark chocolate candy bars. Preferably with nuts, I don't know why. Once you've tried the premium dark chocolate, it's hard to go back to milk chocolate. The cheap candy bars taste like wax to me now.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #73
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

My favourite chocolate treat is just a big bit of oozy warm fudge cake, piled with raspberries and a plop of fresh cream.

Diane, I don't suppose you could supply a link for that Coffee chocolate dream pic you posted...I would love to make it.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #74
Diane
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I want to know which one is Diane's favorite favorite!
I have 237 favorites so it's really hard to pick just one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I am betting she goes with the chocolate keyboard...copycopycopy. By the way, where DID you buy that, Diane. I keep going back to look at it......I want it!
http://www.groovychocolate.com/details.php?prodid=123
http://www.gizmodiva.com/other_stuff...e_keyboard.php
http://www.geekalerts.com/chocolate-keyboard/
http://www.slashfood.com/2005/12/22/...festive-geeks/

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Diane, I don't suppose you could supply a link for that Coffee chocolate dream pic you posted...I would love to make it.
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/me...M-CAKE-1218242
http://www.recipes4cakes.com/cakemix...olate_cake.htm
Old 05-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #75
instantkarma
we all shine on

instantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocolate chip walnut cookies.
instantkarma is offline   Reply With Quote