Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 04-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Like It Like That - by Undine (~BHM, ~FFA, ~~WG, Romance)

~BHM, ~~WG, ~FFA, Romance - A BHM helps an FFA come out of her shell.

Like It Like That
By Undine

“Hey, congratulations, man!”

“Congratulations, Guy!” Robbie said, clapping his friend on the back. “It’s finally over!”

“I can’t believe we made it,” Guy replied, laughing.

“Neither can I, man, neither can I.” Robbie took a long sip of his beer and tugged at his black gown. It was a half hour after graduation had ended, and the parties were already in full swing. He was seated at a picnic table in the yard of his friend’s frat house, already attacking his plate from the catered buffet of fried chicken, burgers, barbeque, sausage, and lasagna. “Hey, have you seen Sonia?” he asked Guy.

“Yeah, I think I saw her over by Ken and those guys, with Lena.”

Sighing, Robbie hefted his large body to its feet and lumbered around to the front of the house. There, he saw his girlfriend smiling and chatting with a few of the other fraternity members and some girls from her sorority. Robbie knew that he was lucky to be dating Sonia, who was president of her sorority, since he wasn’t in a fraternity himself and sorority girls at his school tended to only date frat guys. She was smart, funny, and gorgeous, too. Every once in while he worried that she wouldn’t stick around, but they’d made it to graduation, and were planning to share his apartment once his roommate moved out at the end of May. He loved her and did his best for her, and he was beginning to think that, despite his weight, it would be enough for her.

“Hey, Sunny,” he said, coming up behind her and kissing her on top of her blonde head. “Hey, guys, congratulations, everybody.”

“Congrats,” several people told him. Sonia turned around and looked at him with a neutral expression.

“Hey, Robbie, where have you been?” she asked.

“Oh, I was out back, having some food. You should come around and have some with me, those caterers are awesome – the food’s great.”

“The food,” she stated.

“Yeah, it’s really good,” he said.

He could see her jaw clench slightly. “Hey, guys, we’ll be back in a little while, okay?” she told her friends. She took Robbie’s hand and led him down the porch stairs and over to the cement wall that bordered the sidewalk. “Robbie,” she said as she sat down, “we need to talk.”

He gingerly set his bulk on the concrete and asked, “What’s up?”

“This…I don’t think this is going to work out.”

He frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“Us.”

“Us? What…why not? What’s wrong?”

She shook her head and let out an explosive sigh. “Look at yourself, Robbie. Your graduation gown doesn’t even fit you.”

“Well, I told you, they would have had to special order the 4X and they wouldn’t have had enough time for it to come in before graduation, so I had to wear the 3X,” he said, confused.

Sonia laughed bitterly. “Yeah, they would have had to special order the 4X. The 4X! Nobody else even needed anything bigger than an XL! You’re the only one too fat for the gowns!”

“Well, yeah…I’m a big guy,” he stated, frowning.

“You’re FAT, Robbie. You’re HUGELY FAT,” she told him, viciously poking his soft belly. Robbie felt a little thrill as her finger sunk into his yielding gut.

“And I’ve been fat the whole time we’ve been dating, so why is that a problem now?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. You haven’t been THIS fat the whole time, Robbie. You’ve really gained a lot of weight in the past year.”

He blushed a bit, becoming aware of the feeling of how heavy his belly was in his lap. “Yeah, I’ve gotten a bit bigger…”

“A bit?” she shrieked incredulously. “You call a hundred pounds ‘a bit?’ It has to have been at least that much.”

A hundred and twenty-seven, he thought proudly. “Not a hundred,” he lied, trying to reassure her.

“Well, even if it’s not a hundred, it’s got to be close. None of your clothes from last year come close to fitting you anymore. You inhale food like you’re a vacuum cleaner. Your gut is so massive you can’t even tell if you’re wearing a belt. I can’t even let you be on top anymore, or I’ll get squashed,” she finished quietly.

“Sunny –“

“Look, I’ve had enough. You’re a great guy, Robbie, but I can’t take this anymore. You’re just too big, it’s embarrassing, and you’re not going to get any smaller, not the way you love to eat. I’m done. I’ll go get my things from your apartment now and you can stay here while I do it.”

“Can’t we even talk about this?” he entreated her. He couldn’t believe that she was actually dumping him, just two weeks before they were supposed to move in together.

“No,” she said flatly. “You’re too fat, Robbie. Maybe if you would be willing to lose weight, but I know you too well. It would take something a lot bigger than this to make you do that, if you would ever do it at all. It’s almost like you like being fat or something,” she said, shaking her head. “I just don’t get it. I don’t get you. And I don’t want a boyfriend who’s as big as a house. So, we’re done.”

“But Sunny, I love you…”

“If you loved me, you wouldn’t have let yourself get this huge.”

She walked back up the porch steps, tapped Lena on the shoulder and, after a few exchanged words, followed the other girl back down the steps and across the street. They got in Lena’s car and drove off in the direction of Robbie’s apartment, while Robbie just stared after them. “She dumped me,” he said out loud, dumbfounded. “She really just dumped me.” He couldn’t tell how he felt just then. He knew that she had been becoming increasingly frustrated with his ever-increasing weight, but he hadn’t thought she’d actually leave him over it. Sure, they hadn’t had sex in…a while, but she still called him every night or came over to watch movies and eat takeout on the couch. Well, I guess I’m the one who did the eating, he thought.

Now that he thought back over it, he could recognize the little signs that she had been drifting away from him. She never wanted to go out with him anymore, probably for fear of being embarrassed by the way he was always bumping into things and people as his size increased, and she was always trying to get him to stop eating when she thought he’d had enough. And when he really tried to remember the last time they’d had sex, he realized that it had been about three months and forty pounds ago, and it was long before that that she would no longer allow him to be on top and press his huge, squishy belly into her. She hadn’t even wanted to get naked and make out for at least that long, too.

Robbie sighed, realizing that for the last quarter of their relationship, Sonia had been too embarrassed and disgusted by him to even want to look at him without a shirt on. He wished that she would have done this sooner so that his graduation day wouldn’t have been forever marred by her dumping him. He wished that she wouldn’t have done it at all, but he knew that he should have seen it coming. He looked down at his bulging gut and said wryly, “Well, I guess it’s just you and me now,” and gave it a little shake, feeling a pleasant tingle at the jiggles that traveled through his midsection. He stood up and walked around to the back yard and sat down at his plate again.

“Hey, where have you been?” Guy, who was wolfing down a burger himself, asked as Robbie plopped down on the picnic bench, almost upending the two tiny girls sitting on the other end.

“Talking to Sunny,” he said glumly. “She just dumped me.”

“Aww, man, I’m so sorry,” Guy said sympathetically. “And right after graduation? What a bitch. Although, I guess you should have seen it coming.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Come on man, I’ve seen her flirting with half the frat lately, and with the way you’ve been blowing up, it was pretty obvious that she wasn’t going to stick it out.”

“I had no idea,” Robbie admitted. “I didn’t think it bothered her.”

Guy laughed. “Seriously? Dude, girls don’t like it when their men get fat. And you were already fat to begin with, so you already had a strike against you. You’re kind of beyond fat now.”

“I guess I didn’t think she was that shallow.”

Guy shrugged. “It sucks. But maybe if you start to work out a little, you know, drop some weight, you can get a nice hot chick who’s better than she was.”

Robbie laughed. “Haha, sure, I guess so.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-11-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New Undine story!!!! *happy dance*
Old 04-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Part II

Robbie put down his paintbrush and took a bite out of his sandwich, stepping back to look at his work. It was amazing how much better his art had been since he and Sonia had broken up two months ago. After a few weeks of being upset and eating himself silly out of sadness, he’d started painting again and eating himself silly for the fun of it. And was he ever having fun. His work had come alive with a new vibrancy and freedom that he hadn’t experienced in a long time, since he’d first started college.

He chomped down on his sandwich again, remembering back to when he’d first come to the college. He’d been an innocent, chubby young art student drunk on the freedom of being away from home and being able to eat whatever and whenever he wanted. He’d been so happy, not having to worry about his eating or hide it from anyone, and his art had truly flourished, gaining him several ribbons at the student art shows he’d entered his work in and endless praise from his instructors. He’d blown up quickly that year, shattering the freshman fifteen by going from 218 pounds to 264, much to the dismay of his parents when he returned home at the end of his freshman year.

After a summer of starving himself at their command and losing twenty two of the forty six pounds he’d gained, he’d returned to school for his sophomore year and threw caution out the window. He’d gained thirty pounds that year, and, again, lost half of it during the summer at his parents’ insistence. But it was his junior year when, as his parents would say, things really got out of hand, and he gained sixty pounds during the regular school year and then stayed on campus that summer, gaining an additional fifteen.

He discovered an amazing thing during his junior year. It wasn’t just the natural course of things that led him to become bigger and bigger, and it wasn’t by accident that he was hungry enough to go back for thirds and fourths at the cafeteria and spend at least half of his pay from his on-campus job (in the food court) on food to keep stashed back at his dorm room. He liked being fat, and he liked getting fatter. He loved feeling his entire body jiggle with every step be took, and he loved stepping on the scale at the gym and seeing the numbers creep higher and higher every time. He got excited when he realized that his jeans were too tight to button, and nearly giggled with joy the first time he realized he could no longer fit into the desks in some of his classrooms that had the chairs attached to them. He loved the growing softness that enveloped his body, each and every roll of flab and blubber filled him with a tingly satisfaction that he had never felt before.

He had met Sunny when he’d been around 260 or 270 that year, and, he now realized, that was when his art started to suffer. He’d thought that they’d had a good relationship – they could talk to each other and have fun with each other, and at first, the sex was fantastic – but he now realized that she had always been unhappy with his size. Her unhappiness manifested in small ways at first, like mentioning how he shouldn’t spoil his dinner by having yet another brownie, or by only making low-fat foods when she cooked for him at the sorority house. But it escalated to much bigger things by the time he should have seen the end of their relationship in sight. She would tell him that he shouldn’t be eating, even if he hadn’t eaten all day, and would make comments about his size in front of other people. He didn’t really mind, at the time, since he secretly loved that she noticed how fat he was getting, and knew that other people had to notice and wonder about it, too, but he now knew that she hadn’t done it in a sweetly teasing manner, as he’d thought. No, she had been mean about it, and he should have seen that. The whole time, she’d been disgusted with him, and he’d been too stupid to see it. But he had managed to gain an astounding one hundred twenty seven pounds during their time together.

“I should have been the one to dump her,” he stated around the last mouthful of his sandwich. He dabbed a few more specks of ultramarine blue onto his canvas before he set down his brush and made his way to the kitchen to make himself another sandwich. His roommate had moved out at the end of May, and since Sunny hadn’t moved in with him, he had the place to himself. He was thoroughly enjoying having complete privacy and free reign of the kitchen. His previous roommate had been a health nut on some kind of macrobiotic diet, and had taken up most of the space in the cabinets and refrigerator with his crazy, expensive organic foods, since he couldn’t eat anything from the cafeteria or food court. Now Robbie had enough space to fully stock his kitchen with all his favorite foods – pizzas, brownies, frozen hamburgers that he’d grill out on the balcony, and so many other things. He’d gained about fifteen pounds in the two months since Sonia had left him, and was teetering on the edge of four hundred pounds.

He couldn’t wait ‘til he hit four hundred. He’d been fantasizing about it for about two years now, ever since he’d realized how much he liked getting bigger. So he made himself a sandwich piled high with meat and cheese and doused it with mayonnaise, and grabbed a half-full bag of chips to munch on while he watched some television. He settled himself gently on the couch, for he knew that he’d flopped onto it too many times for it to be able to handle too many more sudden applications of his full weight, and flipped on the television.

“- too can lose inches of nasty fat, if you’ll just call our toll free number now!” an infomercial blared at him.

He laughed and changed it to the cooking channel, and settled in to watch one of his favorite chefs prepare a lemon cheesecake. One of the side effects of wanting to be bigger was that Robbie had become a very good cook these past two years that he’d lived in an apartment with a kitchen available to him. He liked having friends over for dinner that he’d prepared himself, receiving all kinds of compliments on his cooking and knowing how much his love of food was appreciated by others. And now that he had more refrigerator and cabinet space, he was able to whip up something delicious and fattening at a moment’s notice.

“Oh, wow,” he moaned at the television, his mouth watering over the cheesecake, “I have got to try this…”

Just then his phone rang. “Hello?”

“Hey, what’s up?” Guy said.

“Not much, man, you?”

“Nothing, I’m just on my lunch break. It’s freakin’ hot out today,” he complained. Guy had been an accounting major and, like Robbie, had landed a very good job right out of college.

“Ah, sucks working during the summer, huh?” Robbie had gotten a job as an art teacher at a local high school, and would start in September.

“Yeah, yeah, shut up, Mr. Swenson. D’you want to go out tonight after I get off?”

“Sure, where?”

“How about we get some drinks at The Keg?” Guy suggested. “They’re having karaoke night or something.”

“Karaoke? You want to go to karaoke night? What are you smoking?”

“Shut up, man, karaoke’s stupid, but hot girls love it.”

Robbie chuckled. “Alright, Guy, if you say so. What time?”

“I’ll pick you up at nine.”

“Uh, how about if I drive?” Robbie said hesitantly. Because I don’t think I can fit in your truck anymore.

“Alright, sure.”

“Nine it is, then.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-11-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wonderful to see you're writing more again here Undine!
Can't wait for more - this one looks very sweet .... even though I should be concentrating on writing and translating my new program right now ... grrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
New Undine story!!!! *happy dance*
... ha - I can't believe it - he did it to you, too!
Posted right smack in the middle of two story installments before you even had the chance to finish posting! That's happened to one of mine before ... and made me not only admire his reading and posting speed, but once again curse my poor computer skills in working this system ....
On the other hand ... so much enthusiasm is just sooooo cute....

... oops ... almost overlooked something - Robbie is Mr. Swenson .... could he be Kelby's beloved art teacher of Kelby & Will?? Same name? Coincidence?
This makes my anticipation sky-rocket because I absolutely love pre-quels and sequels!!!

Last edited by agouderia; 04-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

Loving this! Can't wait for more!
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part III

“Come on, just do it, Piper, you know you want to!” Laura giggled.

Piper climbed onto the stage a little unsteadily, her drink in her left hand, and then gripped the microphone with her right. “I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she whined at her friends.

“Just shut up and sing!” Kimmy hollered from the table right in front of the stage, whooping joyfully. She and Laura cheered at Piper as the music started. Piper glanced nervously around the bar, trying to conjure up her old trick from her middle school talent shows and picture everyone in their underwear. That had probably been the last time she’d sung in front of a crowd, actually. This was a little more intense than belting it out while she was vacuuming, even if she was a bit drunk. And this probably would have made Kyle extremely embarrassed.

That did it. The tinkling of a piano rang out, and Piper sang, “At first I was afraid, I was petrified…”

Half the bar turned to look at her, but she’d closed her eyes by now. “But then I spent so many nights thinkin’ how you did me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to get along…” The power of her voice rose as she put her emotion into the cheesy song, thinking of Kyle and what an ass he’d been to her the whole time. This was it. She was done, she was putting all that behind her, and she would be strong now. No more stupid frat boys who only cared about getting trashed and getting laid. She wanted a real man, a real –

She opened her eyes as the chorus began, and her gaze fell on the fattest guy she had ever seen, standing by a table by the bar, watching her back. She faltered a bit, but recovered well and kept singing, her eyes glued to the guy. Oh my, she thought, he is absolutely…oh, wow…at least…at least three seventy-five… She swallowed hard and tried to pull her eyes back to the screen with the lyrics, but she just couldn’t look away from him. He was…gorgeous. Tall, lightly tanned skin, longish dark hair, a full face with full lips and dark eyes, and an enormous, round body. He was sipping a beer and talking to another guy, this one a few inches shorter, but conventionally attractive. But Piper was completely enamored with the big one.

Stop it, Piper! her mind yelled at her. She felt her cheeks fill with hot blood as she finally tore her eyes away from him and looked back to her friends, panicking. She was thankful that they hadn’t seemed to notice that she had been staring at someone. She finished the song with a flourish and hopped down off the stage, sinking back into her hair as if she could hide from her sudden attraction.

“That was amazing, Pipes!” Laura squealed, hugging her.

“I can’t believe you made me do that!”

“Oh, shush!” Kimmy said. “You totally rocked it. But what happened in the middle there? Did you scope out a hottie?”

Piper’s blush drained away, leaving her white-faced and terrified.

“Who was it, huh? You were looking over there by the bar…” Kimmy and Laura both turned and started scanning the bar area very conspicuously.

Piper just sank down in her chair, trying in vain to disappear. Please don’t pick out the fat guy, please don’t pick out the fat guy, she thought, frightened.

“Hmm, that one standing by the fatty is pretty good-looking. You should go talk to him.”

She sighed with relief. I should have known better, she scolded herself. That’s all he would be to them, a point of reference. “No, I don’t want to…”

“Come on! Up! Go!”

“Look, it wasn’t even him, okay? I just thought I saw somebody I knew.”

“Bull,” Laura said. “You saw something that you liked, and you’re scared to go give it a closer look. I get it, honey. But you’ve got to get back into the game sooner or later. Just forget about that jackass. Not every guy is like that.”

“Says the girl who’s engaged to the most perfect guy, like, ever,” Piper retorted.

Laura waved her hand dismissively. “There are more out there like John, I swear! Now go talk to whoever it was!”

What will they think of me if they see me talking to him? she worried. Normal girls aren’t desperately attracted to huge obese guys. Oh, but he is so sexy…

“I’m just not ready yet, guys. I’m sorry,” she told them aloud. But she couldn’t keep her eyes off him the rest of the night, wondering if he noticed her, too.

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-11-2011 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #7
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Thanks so much, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
... oops ... almost overlooked something - Robbie is Mr. Swenson .... could he be Kelby's beloved art teacher of Kelby & Will?? Same name? Coincidence?
This makes my anticipation sky-rocket because I absolutely love pre-quels and sequels!!!
Yes, it's him! I'd been thinking about him for a while now, and he was just too yummy to pass up as a main character, haha!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #8
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Another Undine Story! Awesome!
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #9
xxeell

Awesome addition!
Old 04-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part IV

I wonder if she noticed me, Robbie wondered to himself for the thousandth time that day. Oh, seriously, shut up, you’re as big as three people put together, she’d have had to be blind to not have noticed you. But did she notice the appreciative way he had been looking at her? The smiles he’d been giving her? Or did she just see some big fat guy?

The only aspect of his weight that Robbie now struggled with was what it could mean for his dating prospects. He didn’t mind not being able to sit at booths in restaurants anymore, or waiting for movies to come out on DVD instead of seeing them in the theaters. He didn’t mind having to pay a bit more for his clothes because of the extra fabric, or the extra money he had to spend on food to keep himself satisfied. Those things didn’t matter that much to him.

What he did mind was the way some people looked at him, as if he weren’t even a person. He supposed that his breakup with Sonia had made him more sensitive to the way the fairer half of the species thought of him, since he had never before considered his size as an obstacle to meeting women. But now it seemed that everywhere he went, he was getting disgusted looks from girls who he’d first thought were attractive. Of course, once that little sneer marred their pretty faces, they were immediately tossed in his mental “DGAF pile,” and he didn’t give them a second glance. But it did bother him. He wasn’t sure if he was just noticing it more now, or if it was actually happening more frequently. He reasoned that he’d grown quite a bit bigger since he’d last dated anyone before Sonia, so that was probably a factor.

But she was so gorgeous… He couldn’t stop thinking about that girl at the bar last month, the one who’d sung that old disco song, with the shining auburn hair, porcelain skin, and curvy little figure. He’d thought that he’d seen her looking at him a few times, but her expression made it impossible to tell whether he registered on her radar as worthy or just blob-like. She didn’t make a face when she looked at him, at least, like her two friends did. But maybe she was just nice. He knew that there were supposedly girls out there who preferred big guys, but they seemed like mythical creatures to him.

Robbie sighed, returning his thoughts to his lesson plan. “Three-point perspective,” he murmured as he read. School started in just a week, and he was going through all his material, making sure that he’d covered everything he wanted to. Two-dimensional design was the last course he was going over, having already gone through painting two, drawing two, and sculpture. He would be one of three art teachers at Rock Haven High School, molding the talents of young artists, or something like that, as his mother put it. He was slightly apprehensive about being in front of a class again, as he hadn’t had the best experience during his student teaching.

The school he’d been in had been woefully unequipped to deal with such a fat teacher. He’d had to request a special chair for the desk, and had had to try to move the tables the students sat at before each period he taught so that he would fit between them in order to write on the board and walk around the room. The woman who’d been his mentor had been pretty icy towards him, and some of the kids weren’t much better. He remembered confiscating a note that a girl had been trying to pass and opening it up to find a drawing of himself as nothing but a giant sphere with a tiny little head and tiny arms and legs sticking out comically. He’d laughingly told the girl that she needed to work on her proportions, and had embarrassed her by giving her human figure drawing homework, but it had stung him a little. He hoped that his experience at Rock Haven High would be better.

The girl from the bar crept into his mind again. He had been trying to get Guy to go back to that bar with him almost every weekend since he’d seen her there, but Guy had found a hair in his beer that night and refused to go back. “Even though he was too drunk to realize it was his own damn hair,” Robbie muttered, irritated. But he was determined to go back there and find out who the girl was. “Next weekend,” he vowed. “And she will be there.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-11-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

“Hmm, that one standing by the fatty is pretty good-looking. You should go talk to him.”

She sighed with relief. I should have known better, she scolded herself. That’s all he would be to them, a point of reference.

This kind of writing is so honest, so genuine.

You are doing a nice job with this. Thanks for such an excellent read, so far.
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

.... a new story by Undine so soon ... how wonderful!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #13
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part V

“I don’t think your mystery man is coming, Pipes,” Kimmy said apologetically.

“I didn’t say that’s why I wanted to come here…I just had a lot of fun at karaoke last time,” she explained.

“Sure, yeah, okay,” Kimmy replied sarcastically. “That’s why you begged for us to come back. Karaoke on a Friday night, which, like, every single bar in the city has.”

“Every bar doesn’t have karaoke, and this one is close to the apartment so we don’t have to worry about driving, and it’s a nice atmosphere. Fewer drunken creeps than most,” she said.

“Well, I must concede on those last two points,” Kimmy admitted. “But seriously, who was it? I know you saw someone who made you absolutely speechless last time we were here.”

“You’re making that up,” Piper said, reddening.

“Ugh!” Kimmy threw her hands up in the air, sending her blonde hair fluttering. “You are such an awful liar, you know that, Pipes?”

Piper tried to ignore her, and then – there he was. He came back! she thought joyfully. He was making his way over to the bar, looking huge and sexy in a big black button down shirt and dark jeans, his hair messily pushed off his face and tucked behind his ears. She felt a tingle rush through her body as she gazed longingly at him. Oh, I need to figure out a way…work up the courage…oh, but what about Kimmy? She’ll think I’ve lost my mind…

She turned to her friend, and saw her scrutinizing the look on Piper’s face. “He’s here, isn’t he? It’s that guy with the lard ass, isn’t it? I knew it!”

“No, no…I was just thinking about something…no, really!”

“Again,” Kimmy said, pausing to take a sip of her drink, “such a bad liar.” She continued telling Piper about how she had to ditch her inhibitions and just talk to this guy already, but Piper couldn’t concentrate on her friend’s words, not when the big guy and his friend were making their way towards them.

Robbie and Guy made their way over to the table that the little redhead and her blonde friend were sitting at, Robbie’s considerable stomach churning the whole time. They chose a table close to that of the girls, and Robbie carefully lowered himself onto the small chairs. He silently thanked any deity who was listening that the chairs were at least sturdy, if not really big enough for him to not look ridiculous sitting in one. I wonder if she thinks I look ridiculous sitting in this tiny chair, he thought. Ah, snap out of it, Robbie, don’t worry about crap like that. Just think of something to talk to her about.

“So that’s her?” Guy said quietly, glancing over at the other table.

“Yeah,” Robbie answered.

“She’s pretty hot. Her friend’s pretty hot, too. You going to talk to her?”

“I think I’ll wait a little while. We only just got here. Let me get a little drunk first, maybe.”

I wish he would talk to me, Piper thought desperately. No, scratch that, I wish that Kimmy would go to the bathroom or something, and that then he’d talk to me. The guys had been sitting there for about fifteen minutes, drinking their beers and talking. While their proximity had served to amp up Piper’s nerves to an almost unbearable level, it had also given her an opportunity to examine her massive crush’s round physique as he sat with his left side facing her. He was absolutely huge all over, with thick, meaty arms and legs, a noticeable double chin on his expressive plump face, thick rolls of love handles at his hips which bulged over the waistband of his pants, and the centerpiece, an absolutely enormous, fat belly that jiggled with every word he spoke and every move he made. She was feeling faint just watching him. She imagined what it would feel like to sink her fingers into so much soft flesh, to squeeze and shake all his flab, to feel him on top of her…

“Piper!”

“What?” she replied, startled.

“Seriously, just go talk to the guy,” Kimmy said, gesturing towards the big guy’s friend.

“Stop it! No, I’m not interested.”

“Omigosh, Pipes, seriously, you look like you want to jump him right here, just go talk to him. Here, fine, do you want me to leave so I won’t embarrass you? I’ll go hang out at the bar for like fifteen minutes. If it doesn’t work out, just come and get me, okay?”

“…okay, fine,” Piper surrendered.

“Her friend is getting up to go to the bar…I think I’m gonna go talk to her. Good luck, big guy,” Guy told him as he stood.

Robbie downed the last of his beer and swallowed hard. Just be friendly, he told himself. He stood up and carefully made his way around the other patrons, trying not to bump into anyone and failing. Don’t worry about it. “Hey,” he said.

She looked up from her napkin, where she’d been doodling, startled. “Hey,” she said with a small smile.

Robbie grinned back at her. “I’m Robbie,” he said, holding out his hand for her to shake.

“Piper,” she replied, shaking his hand firmly, still with that tiny nervous smile on her face.

“Nice to meet you, Piper. Mind if I sit?”

“Oh, no, not at all,” she said, her smile widening.

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-14-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part VI

“I’m so sorry, Pipes,” Kimmy told her again.

“It’s okay, Kimmy, really – I told you I wasn’t interested in him.”

“And you were fibbing! He just followed me to the bar…I tried so hard to look like I wasn’t interested, I swear. But we got to talking, and he’s so awesome… Argh, no, I’m sorry!”

Piper laughed. “Kimmy, seriously, go for it. I know you thought he was hot. I have no interest in that guy. For real, not for fake.”

“It seems like you did talk to somebody while I was talking to Guy, though. You’re all floaty and happy today,” Kimmy said as she sat down next to her friend on the couch.

Piper’s cheeks colored as she tried to busy herself by flipping through her songbook. “No, I’m just in a good mood.”

“Then why are you blushing? Seriously, throw me a bone here!”

“Maybe I talked to someone. Maybe.”

“You did! I knew it! Tell me, tell me, tell me!”

I can’t tell you or you’ll think I’m insane, Piper worried. “I was just kidding.”

“Are you sure? ‘Cause Guy maybe mentioned something.”

“What?”

“He thinks his friend Robbie has a crush on you.”

Piper froze, accidentally letting the pages of her book slip from her hands and thud closed. “Who?” she said, trying to sound convincing.

“The big fatty he was with.”

“Oh.”

“Did he try to talk to you last night?”

“Uh…”

Kimmy’s eyes widened. “Oh my gosh. He did, didn’t he? Oh, honey, how did you let him down?”

Piper was too panicked to register her friend’s assumption that she couldn’t possibly have been anything other than disgusted by Robbie’s advances. Why don’t you just tell her that you didn’t let him down? Why don’t you just tell her that you gave him your number? the crazy part of her brain asked her. Because she’ll think you’ve lost it! the rational part of her brain replied. So what do I tell her?

Suspecting something from the long pause Piper was making, Kimmy gave her a strange look. “You didn’t let him down, did you? Did he give you his number?”

“I…I gave him mine,” Piper stammered.

“What?! I hope you gave him a fake one!”

“I don’t think I did.”

“Oh, Pipes, don’t be mean…don’t lead him on.”

“I’m not going to, Kimmy. I just thought…I thought that maybe…if he called…I’d go out with him, like, once…to be nice.”

Kimmy smacked her forehead with her open palm. “Pipes, you are way too nice. He’s going to get the wrong idea and you’re going to end up with a whale-sized stalker.”

“No, I don’t think he’ll get the wrong idea,” Piper said, returning to her book. “He seemed pretty shocked that I was even talking to him.” But that was a lie. She’d been shocked by how confident Robbie had been, actually, how he’d just walked right over to her, introduced himself, and asked if he could sit down. How he’d carried the conversation while she sat there like an idiot, barely speaking because she’d been so nervous at being so close to the most attractive guy she’d ever seen. She remembered his laugh, big and warm, just like the rest of him, and she shivered.

“Yeah, I can’t blame you for shivering, he was totally gross. I don’t understand how anyone could ever possibly allow themselves to get that huge. I hope you know what you’re doing, Pipes. Hey, I have to get to an audition, I’ll call you then and let you know how it goes. Are you doing anything today?”

“No, I’ll just be here. Break a leg!”

Kimmy left the room to get ready, and Piper let out a huge sigh. She didn’t know how she was going to keep her secret much longer now that she’d met Robbie. There was just something about him that Piper felt talking to him that she’d never, ever felt before with any guy. She’d felt comfortable and real, happy and carefree, and it was like today she was still high from their meeting. She could tell that he was special. And she didn’t want to jeopardize that just because she was a wuss.

She’d known for a while now what she was really attracted to – fat guys. And not just fat, but really fat. She’d realized it while she’d been dating her last boyfriend, Kyle, who had been an asshole. She’d only stayed with him because she was truly hoping that he’d change, but by the time she realized that he wouldn’t, she’d caught him in bed with another girl.

But during the demise of their relationship, she’d go to the mall to write and people watch to forget her troubles. One day, she’d seen a huge figure walk out of a shoe store, and her eyes had immediately been drawn to him. He had to have been about three hundred and fifty pounds, with spiky blonde hair and a nice, soft-looking belly and chunky behind. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of him, until he caught her looking at him and, with a hurt, angry look, stopped, turned around, and began walking the other way. So it was right with her realization that she was attracted to fat guys that she also realized how abnormal it was. If even a fat guy himself was uncomfortable with her looking at him, then what would everyone else in her life think? She, Piper, the girl who wanted to get into the hyper-image-conscious music industry, shouldn’t even be thinking about big guys, let alone staring at them like a lost little puppy needing love. Even the fat guy had thought she was weird for it.

She thought that, deep down, she’d known earlier than that how much she’d preferred bigger guys, though, but she’d never acted on it. Until now. She couldn’t believe how excited she felt, waiting for him to call. Oh, she hoped that he would call. But will I really go out with him? she asked herself, truly wanting her mind to give her an honest answer. I think that I will, she thought. And if I do, I’ll just have to make something up so that none of my friends see him and think that I’m a bizarro creep.

Just then, the phone rang. “Hello?” she said. “Oh, hi, Robbie.” She grinned from ear to ear.

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-14-2011 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
xxeell

Ooooh I like where this is going!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #16
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*gasp* LOVE. subscribe. YAY!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #17
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Can we please have the next chapter of this cute story real soon, pretty please ???
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #18
Undine
Jigglypuff!

I'm going to try to get writing again soon, I promise. I've been adjusting to a new job, I've had writer's block, AND I broke my comfy writing chair! But payday is Thursday, so I can at least get a new comfy writing chair this week and try to get out of my funk.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #19
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

love it! SUBBSCRIBE! :3
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #20
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Great story! It's getting better and better - very insightful and romantic. Looking forward to the exciting finale. Go Robbie and Piper!
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

So glad to see you back! Subscribe!
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #22
Jenella
Far from Ordinary

Jenella can now change their title

Lovin' the story! Keep it coming!
Subscribed!
Jenella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #23
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part VII

“How many?” the hostess asked.

“Just two,” Robbie replied.

“Follow me, please.” She weaved expertly in and out of the packed tables in the pub, zooming ahead of them in no time. Piper followed as quickly as she could, but soon realized that Robbie wasn’t behind her. She turned to look and saw him slowly lumbering through the crowd, trying to pull his middle in with his hands and not bang into everyone he passed. He was failing miserably. She blushed at the sight of his hands sinking into his belly, his fingers squeezing into his soft flesh, and felt her heartbeat speed up a bit. “Excuse me, miss – just a minute…” she trailed off, but the hostess had stopped at a booth about ten feet away from her.

Robbie caught up to them and, slightly out of breath, gave the booth an amused look. “I’m sorry, miss, but would we be able to have a table instead?”

Looking embarrassed as she glanced from the booth to Robbie’s bulk, she replied, “Oh, um…sure… I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Robbie said, “booths and I just don’t get along very well anymore.”

Piper blushed again. She marveled at how he took things so easily, how he wasn’t at all embarrassed by the fact that he was far too big to fit in a booth. Too big to fit in a booth, Piper thought incredulously as the hostess led them to a table by the windows. That’s so…wow.

“Is this okay?” the hostess said hesitantly.

“Very nice,” Robbie said, smiling. “We even have a lovely view of the parking lot.”

She gave a nervous smile back and told them that their waitress would be with them soon, and then left them. “It’s really nice to see you again, Robbie,” Piper said shyly as she sat.

“You, too, Piper. I’m glad you were free. This is one of my favorite restaurants; I love taking people here,” he told her as he settled his bulk into the chair, which gave an audible creak as he applied his full weight to it.

Piper’s breath caught in her throat.

“So,” he continued, “how’s life after college?”

“Oh, it’s not too stressful yet,” she told him. “I still have a lot of students for piano, so I’m doing okay right now. It’ll be a while before I have to find a ‘real job,’” she laughed. “How about you?”

“Well, I just started school this week, and so far things are going pretty well. I’ve got a couple of brats in 2D design, but it’s an intro class, so that’s to be expected. But there are a few really talented kids that I think I’m going to enjoy working with a lot.”

They made small talk about their teaching for a few minutes, and then the waitress arrived, looking harried and hot. “Good evening, my name’s Sandy, and I’ll be taking care of you tonight. What can I get for you to drink?”

“I’ll have a water with lemon, please,” Piper said.

“A Yuengling lager for me, please.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back with those and to take your order,” the tall blonde told them.

“Hmm, she must be new,” Robbie said absentmindedly. “I don’t recognize her.”

“You come here a lot?”

“Yeah, I pretty much worship the chef here,” Robbie admitted, grinning. “He’s amazing. Wait ‘til you taste your food.”

Piper smiled. “What do you recommend?”

“Well, the steak is the best I’ve ever had, and I make a pretty good steak. The pasta is homemade from scratch every day, and the fillings – oh, man. The artichoke and chicken salad sandwich is amazing…well, like I said, everything is good!”

Piper couldn’t help herself. “You’ve tried everything here?”

“Yeah, multiple times!” he answered enthusiastically. “I swear, it’s all incredible.”

She laughed. “I guess you do come here a lot!”

“Well, good food is one of my favorite things, as I suppose you can tell,” he said, gesturing to his belly with a sheepish grin.

Blushing, Piper laughed nervously. Oh my gosh, he’s sexy…I just hope he doesn’t get weirded out by the way I’m practically drooling over him.

Piper steered the conversation away from his huge body before she could make an idiot of herself, and they chatted a bit more and looked at the menus. In a few minutes the waitress returned with their drinks. “What can I get you?” she asked, looking at Piper.

“I think I’ll go with the artichoke and chicken salad sandwich,” Piper said, nodding at Robbie.

“Good choice,” he told her with a wink. “I’d like the sixteen ounce rib eye with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a side of marinated artichoke hearts, a mozzarella salad, some curly fries, a small Caesar salad, and some stuffed peppers.”

Piper’s eyes widened as she sucked in her breath with a small gasp.

“Uh…all that?” the waitress said doubtfully. She gave Robbie a look and crinkled her nose slightly.

“Yes,” he said slowly, as if the waitress was hard of hearing. “Would you like me to repeat it?”

“Um, no…” she said, flustered, and walked away.

“You okay?” Robbie asked Piper, looking concerned.

“I, uh, yeah, wh-why?” she stuttered.

“Your face is all red.”

“Oh, I’m just…just a little…warm…” she fibbed.

“Should I ask if they can turn the air up?” he asked, concerned.

“Oh, no, it’s fine, thanks.” She smiled at him, hoping he wasn’t wondering what was wrong with her.

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 05-11-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #24
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

.... all these little story teaser tidbits are pure torture .... they always whet my appetite for more ... and then I have to wait for the next bite ....

Next serving soon please???

Last edited by agouderia; 05-11-2011 at 02:08 PM.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #25
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part VII, continued

Robbie took a sip of his beer. He was really happy with the way this was going. Piper was sweet, kind, intelligent, and funny, and she seemed to like him, too. It was also ridiculously cute how her face would get red and she would stutter a bit sometimes. He could feel himself falling for her, and it was a really nice feeling – one he hadn’t experienced in quite some time. Sure, he’d cared for Sunny, but he now realized that their relationship had been a pale imitation of what it should have been. He was now feeling that excitement and slight giddiness with Piper that a good potential relationship was supposed to impart on its participants.

“I’m having a really good time, Piper,” he told her. “You’re a cool girl.”

She looked up at him from fiddling with her napkin and blushed and smiled. “Thanks. I’m having a really good time, too, Robbie.”

Just then Sandy returned with their food. “There you go,” she said as she set the plates down in front of them, trying to figure out a way to fit all of Robbie’s food on the table. She finally resorted to placing two of his plates next to Piper’s, making a bit of a face. “Everything look okay?”

Just be nice, he told himself. “It looks great, thank you,” Robbie said.

“Can I get anything else for you?”

“Actually, yeah…”

Sandy’s eyes widened.

“Can I get some sour cream, some steak sauce, and some ketchup, please?”

He could see her almost sag with relief that he hadn’t ordered another dish. “Sure, I’ll be right back. Can I get you another beer, as well?”

“That would be great,” he replied, smiling.

“Wow,” Piper said as Sandy retreated, “this smells wonderful. And it’s huge! You didn’t tell me the portions were this big; I don’t think I’ll even be able to finish half of this…”

“Ah, sorry, I guess they just don’t seem that big to me anymore,” he confessed. “You can take it home, if you want. They don’t mind doing doggie bags.”

He could see Piper’s cheeks burning red again. Geez, she’s just so cute! he thought, marveling at how beautiful she was. She had her auburn hair pulled into a complicated-looking braid that draped over her left shoulder, showing off the teal strapless top she was wearing. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him with a grin.

“What? You keep looking at me. Do I have something on my face?”

“You’re just really pretty,” he told her somewhat bashfully.

Her blush deepened. “Th-thank you.” She bit her lip, then said, “You’re pretty handsome, yourself.”

Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. It had been a long time since a girl had told him he was attractive. Well, she certainly doesn’t seem to be disgusted by me. He murmured his thanks, and shoveled a forkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth to cover his surprise and delight. “How’s your food?” he asked after he had swallowed the delicious morsel.

“Soooo good,” she moaned. “You have awesome taste in restaurants.”

He laughed and patted his belly. “Well, like I said, I have a lot of experience in the culinary areas, as you can see.”

He saw her eyes widen and her cheeks burst into flame. “Um,” she sputtered, “do you…do you cook?” Her voice was a bit higher than before.

“I do,” he replied. “I’m not as good as the guy here, but I can hold my own. You should come over sometime and I’ll make dinner.”

She smiled, her face still pink. “I would really like that.”

They continued talking as they ate, Robbie randomly picking something from each of his plates and devouring it while Piper took tiny little bites of her huge sandwich. It wasn’t long before each of Robbie’s plates was empty, while over half of Piper’s food still remained. “Should I ask the waitress for a box for you?”

“Oh, no,” she said. “It was delicious, but there is absolutely no room in my fridge right now. Do you…want to take it?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah,” she said, her voice squeaking a bit.

“Well, I’ve still got room, if you don’t mind, I’ll just eat it now.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” he replied, a little worried.

“You’re not…full?”

“Nah,” he dismissed her concern. “I was going to ask if you wanted to maybe get some dessert, too.” He instantly regretted that statement. That was a little much, he told himself. It’s obvious that you can suck food down like a vacuum, but you don’t want to make her think that’s all there is to you.

“Oh,” she said, swallowing hard as her cheeks turned pink again. “Well, if you want to get something, I’ll have a few bites.”

He grinned his relief. “Dessert it is, then. How do you feel about strawberry shortcake?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 05-15-2011 at 05:09 AM.