Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 05-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #26
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Part VIII

Piper closed the door to her apartment behind her, beaming like a fool and feeling as if she was floating. She was hopelessly infatuated with him. Not only was he absolutely gorgeous in his blue polo and grey cargo pants, he was so smart and cheerful and sweet. Chivalrous, too. He’d even kissed her hand at the end of the night when he dropped her off outside her apartment building, after they’d made plans to see each other again the next day. I can’t believe I’m falling so hard, she thought incredulously. She’d never felt this way about any guy before, ever, let alone after the first date.

Maybe because you’re finally letting yourself have what you really want, a part of her mind rationalized.

She didn’t want to, but she had to agree. Apart from being engaged by his conversational skills and obvious intelligence and charm, she had been absolutely smitten by his size. The way he moved; so confidently…it was obvious that his bulk wasn’t much of a hindrance to him, that he was used to it and almost proud of it. And the way he referred to his size so matter-of-factly…the way he would pat his belly, making his flesh jiggle madly, had almost been enough to bring her to tears of frustration that it wouldn’t be proper to drag him home to her bed right then. If he would even fit in her tiny twin-sized bed. She doubted that he would.

He was just dazzling. He had to be at least three hundred fifty pounds, she guessed, and was incredibly well-proportioned for someone so big. He had thick, strong arms and incredibly broad shoulders. His ass was round and – she giggled as she thought it, but it was the only way she could describe it – juicy, and his belly…wow. It was absolutely huge and so round and blubbery that she got the shivers just thinking about what it would be like to sink her fingers into it.

“What are you giggling about?” Kimmy asked as she came into the room, looking at Piper strangely.

“Oh!” Piper gasped. “I didn’t know you were here.” She panicked, wondering what she would tell her roommate if she asked her about Robbie. Nothing… She’ll just…she’ll just make fun of me, Piper reasoned.

“Yeah, I didn’t feel like going out with Laura and John and being the third wheel to their kissy-fest. So what’s so hilarious?”

“Uh, nothing…” she said, searching for an answer. “I just got off the phone with my sister; she’s drunk.”

“Ohh, silly little Penny. She’s hilarious when she’s trashed.”

“Yeah, definitely. So what’s up?”

“I have a date with Guy tomorrow night,” Kimmy sang, looking thrilled.

“Guy? What guy?” Piper asked, confused.

Kimmy rolled her eyes. “Guy is his name. The one I thought you were crushing on? Friends with that fat hippo who you gave your number to? You’re not mad, are you?”

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot that that was his name. No, of course I’m not mad. Where are you going?”

“I’m not sure yet, he said it was a surprise,” Kimmy told her. “Hey, whatever happened with that big fat guy? Did he ever call you?”

Piper swallowed hard. She could feel her face reddening, and once again cursed her propensity for blushing. “Robbie. Uh, no, he never did…” she trailed off.

“Good,” Kimmy said as she went into the kitchen. “That would just be awkward and weird.”

~*~*~

“Alright, I’ll let you work on your pieces for the rest of class. Just try to keep the volume at about an eight, okay?” Robbie told the class as he gingerly sat in his chair. They’d moved a nicer desk chair into his room for him, but he didn’t think the weight limit was anywhere near what he needed, so he was being extremely careful and only sitting in it when necessary. It was ninth period, and he thought that hauling around his huge body since 7:30 a.m. warranted finally sitting down.

The chair gave a loud squeak as he applied his full weight, and he heard a few snickers from over in the far left corner of the room. Joey and Eddie, again. He shook his head with a slight sigh. Their obvious amusement at his size didn’t really bother him, but he was anxious to get out of here today to see Piper and they were getting on his nerves. I don’t remember being this obnoxious when I was fifteen, geez, he thought. He saw a girl sitting near the two boys turn to them and tell them to shut up. She was rather pretty, with long dark hair, pale skin, and dark eyes, and quite a bit on the chubby side. Kelby, he remembered. She was one of the most talented students he had, and was polite and normally very quiet. He was surprised that she’d said anything to them.

Joey turned to her, and he heard the words “fat pig” drift up to the front of the room. Kelby flinched as Joey and Eddie laughed. Those assholes, he thought irritably. “Joey and Eddie,” he called to them. “You can hold hands and giggle about the first school dance on your own time. Do your work.”

He saw them scowl and turn their gazes back to their papers, muttering to each other. Kelby hung her head, and he could tell that she was trying not to cry. He hefted himself out of the chair and lumbered over to her. “That looks fantastic, Kelby,” he told her, looking down at her landscape. “Your shading is great. Have you ever done any trompe l’oeil?”

She sniffled a bit before she answered. “I, uh…I did a trompe l’oeil mural of bay windows looking out on the ocean in our dining room over the summer,” she answered quietly, keeping her eyes on her paper.

“That sounds awesome, you should take some pictures and bring them in for me to see.”

She looked up and gave him a watery smile. “Thanks, Mr. Swenson. I’ll bring some in for you.”

He returned her smile and gave her a light pat on the shoulder before he returned to his seat. He glanced at the clock. Only twenty-three more minutes before the final bell rang, and he could clean up and go home to get ready to see Piper. He was surprised at how excited he was to see her, as he didn’t think he’d really want to get into a relationship so soon after Sunny. But Piper was unlike any girl he’d ever met. Everything about her made him happy. Sunny was a distant shadow of a memory, banished with the light of Piper’s smile. And she didn’t even seem to mind his size. She was so…perfect. He hoped that she was at least half as excited about seeing him tonight as he was about seeing her.

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 05-16-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #27
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Part IX

“Oh, so close!” Robbie exclaimed as his neon yellow ball dipped into the hole and then rolled out again.

Piper laughed. “No PGA Tour for you, mister!” She swung expertly at her bright pink ball and watched as it neatly swooped into the tenth hole beneath the windmill.

“Geez, you should have warned me that you were a pro at this,” Robbie said, scratching his head. “All you said was that you liked mini-golf!”

She laughed again. “I’m sorry! Honestly, I’m just having a good night,” she said with a mischievous smirk.

He raised his eyebrow at that and returned her laugh. They were at a popular food and miniature golf place that was about twenty minutes outside town, and already they were both giggling and grinning like kids. They’d eaten first and were now working on their second round of golf.

“Ahh!” Robbie yelled in frustration as he missed the hole again. He threw up his arms, and Piper caught a glimpse of his gigantic belly, pale and jiggling, hanging over the waistband of his cargo shorts when his shirt lifted with his arms. She made a little choking noise and felt her face turn bright red as she stared, unable to tear her eyes from his big, blubbery middle. If there weren’t other people around… she thought, gripping her club tighter.

“I give up! Par three my big, fat ass! Hey, are you okay?” Robbie asked as he looked at her.

Piper let out her breath in a sharp burst at “big, fat ass” and began to cough, reddening her face further. “Y-yeah, I’m f-f-fine,” she answered, her voice high-pitched. “I just sw-swallowed f-funny.”

“Put your arms over your head,” he told her, demonstratively lifting his thick arms to the sky, once again displaying his thick, soft belly roll. “It helps.”

She sighed, almost reaching out to grab his flab before she stopped herself. Calm down, Piper! Pull it together! “I’m okay now,” she told him. “Sorry.”

“Sorry! You’d better be sorry,” he said, throwing his arm around her and squeezing her into his softness. “Who’s going to teach me how to mini-golf if you choke to death?” He grinned at her.

She gazed up at him, smiling back.

His smile softened a bit, and he leaned down and gently brushed his lips against hers. She immediately felt a wave of heat rush through her body and center in her lower abdomen at his touch. Her knees literally felt weak as they pulled away from each other, staring into each other’s eyes. “That was nice,” she told him in a quiet, dreamy voice.

He chuckled. “Yeah, it was. We should do more of that later.”

“Hey, lard-ass, move it! There are other people here!” someone called from behind them.

“Oops,” Robbie said to her, then more loudly, “sorry I’m too busy making out with a hot girl to improve the speed of my mini-golf game. We’ll move it right along, sir.”

Piper giggled, amazed at the easy way Robbie had of turning meanness around on its source and coming out the verbal winner in situations like these. If she hadn’t been so enamored by his huge body, it would have been easy to forget that he was so big – he was so confident and easygoing, never letting his size dictate his actions, except in situations where it was unavoidable, like it had been when they were eating.

Piper had led them over to a picnic table to sit, but Robbie had asked her if she’d mind sitting at a bench. She didn’t, of course, but didn’t understand why until she asked. Robbie had told her that the picnic table benches were attached to the tables here, and didn’t afford enough room for him to sit at one comfortably. While Piper had blushed and gone quiet, it was no big deal to Robbie. And even the few comments and insults she’d heard directed at him seemed to bounce right off of him. He’d either ignore them completely or have a clever comeback, like he just had. She wondered if it ever got tiresome for him, but he truly seemed to not be bothered by it.

They quickly finished their game, with Piper once again winning, and made their way back over to the food building to wait in line for ice cream.

“What are you going to get?” he asked her.

“A small cone of teaberry,” she told him.

“Teaberry? Wow, a woman of exotic tastes,” he joked.

“I don’t think teaberry’s all that exotic,” she laughed.

“Well, you’re talking to a chocolate marshmallow with hot fudge kind of guy.”

“Ooh, that does sound good…”

“You can try some if you let me have a bite of your teaberry.”

She smiled. “Okay.

“Geez, what a blimp.”

Robbie rolled his eyes. Piper looked around them, trying to locate the source of the comment. Standing behind them was a group of athletic-looking guys a few years younger than they were, looking tanned and disdainful.

“Hey,” one of them said to her, “what the hell is a hottie like you doing with a fatty like that?”

Piper’s skin flushed as she turned back to Robbie.

“She’s having a nice date with a fatty like me, which…hmm, there seems to be a distinct lack of girls with you. I wonder why,” Robbie told them. He shifted his mass ahead in line, putting some distance between them and the rude guys.

“You’re really good at that, you know,” Piper commented.

Robbie looked at her, surprised. “At what?”

“At turning things around like that. I wish I were better at it.”

He smiled at her. “Ah, insulting another man’s masculinity. An age-old practice, that. It requires much study of the fragile male ego. I can teach you, young grasshopper.” But then he sobered. “You know, there’s something I want to ask you.”

“Okay?”

He gazed at her, his face serious. “I really like you, Piper, and I have a really good feeling about this. But I have to know something before we go any further. If the answer is no, we can just enjoy our ice cream and call it a night, and that’ll be it, no hard feelings. Okay?”

She felt her heart pounding in her chest. He was acting awfully grim now, and it scared her. She nodded, biting her lip.

“This may seem kind of silly, but it’s important to me. Are you okay with my being this big? Like, are you alright with my weight?”

She let out her breath, which she hadn’t been aware she’d been holding. Oh, if only I could tell you just how okay with it I am, she thought wildly. But to Robbie, she just nodded shyly, smiling wide.

He grinned, and she could tell that he was relieved. “I’m awfully glad to hear that.” He leaned down and kissed her again, more deeply this time. When he pulled away, he whispered in her ear, “It’s adorable when you blush like that.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 05-17-2011 at 03:16 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #28
atwolfe

atwolfe has said some nice things

Love it, love it, love it!!! Such a fantastic story; I really like Robby and all his wonderful comebacks!!!
atwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #29
clockworklove

clockworklove can now change their title

This story keeps getting better-- and I love the little reference to 'Kelby and Will' too!
clockworklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #30
Browniestuff

Browniestuff has said some nice things

This story, once completed, will have achieved a place of honor beside the likes of kelli's big belly and Sarah makes a choice. Good work!
Browniestuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #31
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browniestuff View Post
This story, once completed, will have achieved a place of honor beside the likes of kelli's big belly and Sarah makes a choice. Good work!
Sounds like you have a wide range of tastes in stories!

This is a lovely story, Undine - thank you for writing it! Waiting impatiently for more asap!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #32
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

Can't wait for more!
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #33
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxeell View Post
Can't wait for more!
Bump & question were an excellent idea - I'd like to second it!

When will we hear more from Robbie, very soon, pleeeaaase Undine ??
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #34
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part X

[Author's note: Sorry for the ridiculous delay, everyone. I've had wretched writer's block. I still don't even know where I'm going with the middle of this, haha. It'll be a surprise for us all!]

“So where were you last night?” Kimmy asked her, yawning widely as she entered the kitchen.

Piper dropped her spoon, splattering milk from her cereal all over the table. “Geez, Kimmy, you have got to stop sneaking up on me. You’re going to give me a heart attack.” She swallowed hard, trying to think of something to tell her friend that didn’t involve the truth.

Kimmy snorted. “Yeah, yeah, poor little miss space cadet.” She opened the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice. “So where were you? I didn’t even hear you come in.”

Piper crammed a spoonful of cereal into her mouth to buy herself time to come up with an answer. She and Robbie had been seeing each other for about three weeks now, but she still hadn’t told anyone. They’d gone out for dinner and drinks last night, and had walked around town until the early hours of the morning, talking and laughing. “I…was with Penny,” she finally said.

“Oh, how is she?” Kimmy asked, not seeming to suspect anything.

“Oh, you know, going through another boy crisis. That’s why I was out so late.”

“Ugh,” Kimmy groaned. “I hate to say this, but that little sister of yours should take a page from your book and swear off guys for a while. She’s had nothing but horrible luck since she and Andrew broke up.”

“I know.”

“And you should maybe take a page from her book and start dating again,” Kimmy scolded her. “It’s been a couple months, Pipes.”

“I…I know.”

“Yeah, yeah, you don’t want to talk about it, I know.”

“Well how’s your dating life going? How’s Guy?”

Kimmy set down her glass of juice and gave piper a wicked grin. “Just fantastic, thank you very much. Guy is a sweetheart, and oh, lord, is he hot. You have got to see his abs…they’re like…omigosh.”

Piper unconsciously made a face at the mention of rock-hard abdominal muscles, something she’d certainly never been interested in.

“What? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t love to feel that beneath your fingers. Unless you’re one of those freaks who doesn’t like a nice, cut body on a guy.”

She reddened, panicked, not sure what to say. She can’t know…can she? I’ve never told anyone…she can’t have guessed. “No, my allergies are just acting up…my nose was itchy,” she lied.

“Yeah, your face is all red. Aren’t you taking your meds?”

“I forgot them last night; I got home too late.”

“You need to keep up with those, Pipes. One of these days your poor face is going to burst into flames.”

“You’re telling me,” she muttered bitterly.

“Okay, time to wake up,” Kimmy said, rubbing her hands over her face a few times. “Another audition today. Wish me luck!” she said as she left the room.

“Good luck,” Piper called after her, then breathed deeply in relief. She was starting to feel bad that Kimmy still didn’t know she was seeing Robbie, but she was terrified of what her roommate and best friend would say if she knew what Piper actually preferred. Kimmy would think she was a freak. She might even not want to be her friend anymore. And what if she introduced Robbie to her, and Kimmy was nasty to him? She loved her friend, but Kimmy was totally fat-phobic, and the last thing she wanted was for her best friend to insult the guy she was totally enamored with. But what if Robbie started becoming suspicious? Her whole charade would collapse, that’s what would happen.

Piper shook her head and sighed, wondering how she was going to keep juggling the disparate parts of her life.

~*~*~

Robbie was having a crappy day. It was only fifth period, and already he’d had to send four kids to the dean’s office, and half of the final watercolor projects he’d received in his Painting II class looked like kindergarteners had done them. To make matters worse, he’d forgotten his lunch at home, and was starving. He wasn’t used to going this long without food, and his stash of snacks he kept in his desk drawer was running dangerously low.

So he lumbered down the hallway and entered the cacophonous cafeteria, cringing at the volume of the teenagers allowed to bounce off the walls for one forty-minute period of the day. “Hey, Rob,” a fellow teacher who was on lunch duty, Jordan Kirin, called to him. “To what do we owe the honor? You never come down here.”

“Hey,” Robbie replied, inclining his head in acknowledgement. “Forgot my lunch. What are they having today?”

“Well, it’s supposed to be meatloaf, but…” Jordan grimaced.

Robbie sighed. “Great.”

“I think you might be better off with the salad bar anyway, big guy,” Jordan suggested, glancing meaningfully at Robbie’s midsection.

“Yeah,” he replied, choosing to ignore the unsolicited advice, “at least they can’t mess up lettuce, right?”

Jordan laughed as Robbie walked away, trying to suppress his irritation. You’re just hungry, he told himself, don’t let it get to you.

He made his way over to the salad bar and surveyed the depressingly sparse array. “They don’t even have any croutons,” he muttered. He began to load up a plate with as much as he could, all the while cursing himself for forgetting his leftover fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese on his counter at home.

Robbie glanced up as he replaced the tongs and saw Kelby, from his 2-D design class, sitting a few tables away from where he was standing. She was staring off in his direction with a dreamy smile on her pretty face, tapping her fingers along to the music she must have been listening to on the mp3 player on the table in front of her. She really was extremely pretty, Robbie thought, and adorably chubby. She was his favorite student, and not just because she was a talented artist. His heart truly hurt for her, for all the teasing she endured because of her softer body. He knew what it was like to endure the laughter and comments of others in the name of your appearance. He hoped that, in time, she’d become as adept as he was at brushing it off, since he knew that people didn’t get any nicer as one got older.

He gave her a little wave, and suddenly her cheeks reddened as she sat up straight in her chair, her eyes wide. She returned his wave quickly, then pulled a book out of her bag and opened it and started reading.

What was that all about? he wondered silently. But he forgot about it as soon as he looked at the dressing selection. “Fat free ranch and fat free Italian. Great.”

Last edited by Lou Grant; 07-04-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #35
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wonderful - at least we get an appetizer again!

I hope your writer's block heals quickly - because you're doing an excellent job here with the alternating perspectives of the two protagonists. Sometimes that can be very artificial, but here it adds up to a very well rounded perspective on the characters and gives room for supporting roles (which I have a major penchant for).

So more soon please!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #36
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Another masterpiece. I wish I could write like you! The dialogue the emotions everything perfect.

Well Done!

When is your novel coming out? Hmm
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #37
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
Another masterpiece. I wish I could write like you! The dialogue the emotions everything perfect.

Well Done!

When is your novel coming out? Hmm
Aww, thank you! You give me too much credit.
I actually am in the middle of writing a novel...and one of the main characters is a BHM...but it's been slow going, thanks to the writer's block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Wonderful - at least we get an appetizer again!

I hope your writer's block heals quickly - because you're doing an excellent job here with the alternating perspectives of the two protagonists. Sometimes that can be very artificial, but here it adds up to a very well rounded perspective on the characters and gives room for supporting roles (which I have a major penchant for).

So more soon please!
Thank you so much! I wanted to try something a little different with this one, because I felt that both characters wanted their own voices, and I also had to find a way to squeeze Kelby in there. It's been a challenge, let me tell ya!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #38
clockworklove

Fantastic, as always! I get very caught up in your stories, and this one is no exception-- I literally told my boyfriend that Piper needs to be honest with Kimmy while reading this, and since he has no idea who they are I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy. And I think that's the sign of excellent writing!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworklove View Post
Fantastic, as always! I get very caught up in your stories, and this one is no exception-- I literally told my boyfriend that Piper needs to be honest with Kimmy while reading this, and since he has no idea who they are I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy. And I think that's the sign of excellent writing!
Ahahahaha, that's great. What did he say when you told him that? And thanks so much for the compliments!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #40
clockworklove

He gave me the puzzled face. I gave him a very condensed rundown of the plot, and he 1) agreed that the double-life thing isn't going to go over well, and 2) rolled his eyes at me and said "you and your stories". So I believe that might be a seconded compliment...
Old 07-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #41
xxeell

xxeell has said some nice things

If you want suggestions, maybe its time for Kimmy to find out. I love this story can't wait for more.
xxeell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #42
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great story so far! Can't wait to see some more!
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #43
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. I love, love, love your stories! You are by far one of the best writers here and one the main reasons I check the boards.
2. Can we please get an update to this story soon?
3. Can we also get an update to the story on your blog? I check it all the time for updates, but nothing in months!
4. I know I ask alot of you. Many Thanks!
ESPN Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:32 AM   #44
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Can we please have the next chapter?!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #45
oranges

oranges can now change their title

OMG a new Undine story. I thought the day would never come <3
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:25 PM   #46
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

ESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesESPN Cutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for the update on the Xander story on your blog. Can't wait for the next part!
Old 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #47
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Hello, all! I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update my stories. I've been going through some rough stuff lately, and it's been really difficult for me to sit down and write without mentally yelling "ARGH THIS SUXORZ" and throwing things. Rest assured, I'm thinking about updates, it's just hard for me to actually do them right now. So, thanks for putting up with me, and for encouraging me to update. I really appreciate all your compliments and polite pestering, hehe.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #48
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Default Part XI

“Oh, Robbie,” Piper groaned, exhausted. “That was incredible.”

He licked his lips, then grinned at her mischievously. “Oh, yeah?”

“Oh, yeah!” she exclaimed. “Are you Italian or something?”

He laughed. “Mostly Polish and English. You should taste my pierogies and halupkies. I learned from my little Polish grandma.”

“I don’t think that anything in the universe could be better than this lasagna,” she sighed, pushing herself away from the table. “You weren’t serious when you said you made dessert, were you?”

“Of course I was,” he told her from around a mouthful of food. “You can’t have Italian without cannoli, right?”

“Oh my gosh,” she moaned. “I looooove cannoli!”

Robbie shoveled the last morsel of lasagna into his mouth. “Well, then, get ready,” he told her, “for the best cannoli you’ve ever tasted!”

He rose from his seat at his kitchen table, and Piper almost choked when she saw that his belly was so full and swollen from the entire pan of lasagna he’d eaten that his t-shirt was clinging tightly to his huge gut like a second skin, showing every bounce and wiggle as he made his way over to the counter. Piper couldn’t help staring at his big, round ass as he pulled the foil off of a platter and began plating the treats. He’s driving me crazy tonight, she thought as her eyes swept his gigantic frame. In addition to the pan of lasagna he’d devoured, he’d inhaled two loaves of Italian bread with butter and most of a large bowl of salad drenched in creamy dressing and cheese. His chubby cheeks jiggled with every bite he took, and she could almost see his belly grow as he indulged. And he still has room for dessert…

Robbie turned and caught her staring. Red instantly blossomed in her cheeks, and she looked down at her plate, praying that he wouldn’t think she was staring to make fun of him. But he sauntered over to her and went to set a plate down in front of her, but pulled it away at the last second. “Ah, ah, ah,” he said. “Don’t I get a kiss first?” he asked her, pouting in mock sadness.

“Wh-what?” She finally shook herself out of her daze.

He slipped his arms around her and enfolded her tiny form in his bulk.

Piper’s legs felt weak, and if she hadn’t been sitting, she probably would have fallen over. She kissed him then, and her stomach felt like she was at the top of the big hill on a roller coaster, the split second before the big drop. God, he was such an amazing kisser. His tongue brushed over hers in a swirl, and he lightly bit her lip. Piper grabbed him around the back of his neck and returned the kiss, her back arching with desire. She stood up out of her chair in an attempt to better reach him, even though his height and his belly prevented her from getting very close.

He remedied that issue by pulling her into his mass, and Piper thought she might die right there from the incredible feeling of his gigantic, soft belly enveloping her. She moaned a little, and Robbie took it as an invitation to kiss her more deeply, which she thoroughly appreciated. He picked her up off her feet and carried her into the living room, still kissing her as he gently deposited her on the couch and sat next to her. His hands roamed down her sides and up under the hem of her shirt, sending shockwaves throughout her body.

“Mmm…” he sighed, and Piper couldn’t help but be turned on more by the reminder of his stuffing himself with all that food just before. She ran her hands down his arms, feeling the muscle beneath the layers of softness as she gently squeezed and desperately wanting to explore the rest of his vast body. She opened her eyes and glanced down, and realized that, with the way his body was angled, his belly was actually resting on her lap, pressing into her stomach. She shuddered and reached for his enormous gut and –

The doorbell rang.

“Shit,” Robbie breathed. He heaved himself up off the couch and plodded over to the door as Piper leaned back, breathing heavily as she adjusted her shirt.

“Hey, man,” she heard a man’s voice say.

“Oh, hey, what are you doing here?” Robbie asked, the tone of his voice making it obvious that he had other things he’d rather be doing just then.

“I came to pick up my movies; you’ve had them forever, and I wanted to show Kimmy that one…oh, hey, you have company…” Guy trailed off, seeing Piper sitting on the couch.

“Yeah,” Robbie said, giving Guy a look. “Piper, this is my friend Guy. Guy, my girlfriend, Piper.” He turned and went over to the tv cabinet and rummaged around a bit.

Piper stood and made her way to the doorway to shake Guy’s hand, all the while trying not to hyperventilate. “Hi,” she said, trying to mask her worry with cheer, “nice to meet you, Guy.”

“Nice to meet you, too, Piper. I’ve heard a lot about you. All good,” he said, laughing.

She smiled as Robbie returned with a few dvds, which he handed to Guy. “Hey, we should go on a double date sometime,” Guy said excitedly.

“Yeah, sure,” Robbie told him, standing so that Guy couldn’t walk into the room. Piper appreciated his efforts to get his friend to leave, for she was close to tears now, terrified.

“Okay, well…I guess I’ll be going,” Guy said with a knowing look at Robbie. “Thanks,” he added, holding up the dvds.

“Sorry I kept them so long, man, I forgot about them. I’ll see you,” Robbie replied, beginning to shut the door.

“See you!” Guy called as the door shut in his face.

“Sorry about that,” Robbie apologized. “I didn’t know he was coming.”

“That’s okay,” Piper told him breathily. “So, how about that cannoli?”

He grinned. “I almost forgot.”

To be continued...really, I promise.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #49
Undine
Jigglypuff!

“Pipes? Are you here?”

She hesitated a bit before answering. “Yeah, in the living room.” It was two days after lasagna and making out at Robbie’s, and Piper was petrified of what she knew was coming. She closed her book and tried to steel herself.

“Hey,” Kimmy said as she walked into the room. She sat down in the chair across from Piper, fiddling with her ponytail.

“Hey,” Piper replied. “What’s up?”

“Not too much. I just got back from Guy’s.”

“Oh,” Piper said nonchalantly. “How are things with you guys?”

“Pretty good,” she said. “How are things with you and Robbie?”

Piper froze. She couldn’t reply.

Kimmy was glaring at her like she was a three-headed purple alien. “What the hell is going on, Piper?”

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“I mean, why the hell didn’t you tell me you were seeing that blimp?”

“I…”

“Guy told me that he was over there the other night and you were there, and he’d obviously interrupted something. He said you’ve been dating Robbie for over a month now. He couldn’t believe I didn’t know. What the hell, Piper? What are you doing?”

“I…I…yeah, we’ve been d-dating,” she stuttered, red-faced and squirming under her friend’s stare.

“Why?” Kimmy shrieked. “He’s gross! He’s the fattest person I’ve ever seen in my life, and you’re actually, like, voluntarily kissing and touching him! Ew,” she finished, closing her eyes. “That’s a horrible image.”

Piper snapped. “That is why I didn’t tell you, Kimmy. Because I knew that you would just make fun of me and of him and be a jerk about it.”

“Okay, I’m obviously missing something here. Does he have a lot of money? Is he, like, your sugar-daddy or something? Is he buying you a lot of stuff?”

“No!” Piper shrieked. “I like him, Kimmy. I really, really, really like him. I didn’t tell you because you’re so fat-phobic, I knew you’d freak out. And here you are, freaking out.”

“How can you like such a disgusting blob?” Kimmy asked, genuinely confused.

Piper had had it. She took a deep breath before she continued. “Not only is he sweet, intelligent, caring, and funny, but I happen to find him incredibly attractive, Kimmy. He’s not disgusting.”

Her friend just stared at her, her mouth open in bewilderment.

“There, I said it. I like fat guys. I always have,” she confessed, a lone tear escaping her eye and trailing down her cheek. “But I knew that if I ever told anyone, they’d just make a huge deal of it and make fun of me, and, wow, look, you’re doing exactly that.” She tossed her book aside and stood up. “So, thanks a lot for being such a great, understanding friend.” Piper stalked out of the room and into her bedroom, and slammed the door shut behind her.

~*~*~

Robbie sighed contentedly as he chewed. It was fifth period, his lunch, and he was sitting at his desk, chowing down on his homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes, with chocolate cake for dessert. After the incident where he’d forgotten his lunch at home, he’d been extra vigilant in making sure he remembered his lunch, and remembered to pack enough for his growing appetite. Since he’d passed 400 a couple weeks ago, he ate with renewed vigor, being happier and happier to stuff himself at every meal, and it seemed that his appetite had grown even larger. He’d been a little worried that eating that whole pan of lasagna and all that other stuff the other night when Piper was over would freak her out, but with the way they’d made out after dinner, he didn’t think he had to be too concerned.

So he shoveled another forkful of meatloaf into his maw, and glanced over at Kelby, who was sketching away at her seat. Lately, she’d been skipping lunch more and more to hang out in his room with him and work on extra projects. Robbie didn’t mind at all – he liked having nonjudgmental company for the period – but he worried that she was purposely avoiding eating lunch, trying to lose weight. He’d noticed that she’d been looking a little rounder lately, and with her increased size seemed to come more embarrassment for her. She would hunch over when she walked, and he could tell that she was trying desperately to suck in her plump belly all the time. Joey and Eddie had been merciless with her, even though Robbie did all he could to stop their teasing. He’d even rearranged their seats, splitting them up and keeping them as far from Kelby as possible. But just the other day, when Kelby had answered a question about Botero, one of them had called out, “yeah, of course the gross fat girl would know about the guy who paints gross fat people.” Robbie had immediately sent him to the dean, and Kelby had instantly asked to use the restroom, tears in her eyes.

“How’s it coming, Kelby?” he asked her, rising from his chair and lumbering over to take a look at what she was drawing.

She instantly reddened. He’d noticed she’d been doing that a lot more lately when he spoke to her, too, but he really wasn’t sure why. “Pretty good,” she replied, brushing the little eraser scraps off her paper and leaning back so he could see.

“Wow,” he said, bending over her to take a closer look. On her paper was the figure of a slender, graceful, winged woman riding a horse through a cracked, ruined landscape. “The horse is gorgeous. And the woman is perfect, as usual. Where did you get the idea for this?”

“I, um…I…” she stuttered. He glanced away from her paper and saw that her face was bright pink. Then he realized that his big belly was pressing into her back and side. He instantly took a step back, separating his vast flesh from her.

“Sorry about that,” he muttered. He smoothed the front of his shirt as she looked over at him, his fingers brushing the buttons on his massive covering only to find that one of them at the apex of his bulging gut was missing. “Oops,” he mumbled. It must have popped off when he’d been eating, the fabric having been stretched to the max. Embarrassed, he glanced at Kelby, wondering what her reaction would be.

And the look on her face was not what he had been expecting. Pure lust screamed from her hooded eyes and slightly parted lips, and he saw her give a little shiver. But she quickly returned her gaze to her paper, keeping her head down.

She has a crush on me… Robbie realized suddenly. She has a crush on me? A big blimp like me? But…if seeing me with a button popped off made her…she…she must be one of those girls who likes fat guys! He couldn’t believe it had taken him this long to put it together. He’d honestly thought that she was just easily embarrassed, with the way she was always blushing and stuttering around him. But then he realized that he would often catch her staring at him, and not at his face. That day in the cafeteria when he’d seen her looking off into space – she hadn’t been looking off into space, she’d been eyeing his belly when she thought he wasn’t looking.

Wow, he thought. I can’t believe a student actually has a crush on me. And if she…hmm…Piper blushes and stutters a lot, too…

Just then he heard his phone vibrating around on his desk. He excused himself from Kelby and walked over to answer it. “Hello? Hey, Guy, what’s up? What? What are you talking about?”

To be continued...
Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #50
ESPN Cutie
Missing the South.

Thanks for the update, this story just gets better and better!
Can't wait for the next update!