Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am an architect, and an artist
Old 05-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #27
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Well, the FA's I have known are usually not concerned with what other people think. Their taste in women, as well as most other things, were rarely influenced by popular opinion.

Also while chatting with tons of FAs online I did find something rather interesting.

There were 3 kinds of FAs I came across again and again.

The Nascar guy
The Poet Dreamer/Artist
The Engineer

Most of the guys I talked to were one of these three things.

ok to modify that yes the Nascar guys under the manly type who like wrestling and fishing outdoorsy type

the artisit/poet type are usually gamer geeks etc.

The engineer can sometimes also fall into the techno geek

all are good I know it's a gross generalization. I had a piece of paper though where I started keeping track I can't find it now though this was 10 years ago.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #28
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was a jock in high school. I was on the varsity football and wrestling teams and was an all-star baseball player when I was younger. I dated smaller girls and was heavy into sports and sports writing.

Somehow I became attracted to fat girls my senior year of high school and I've been involved in the size acceptance community ever since. Some idiots like to say that I'm a bully. On the contrary, I was told by my father at a young age to stand up for yourselves and stand up to bullies. Maybe its because I was never one to back down from a fight, but I've always been vocal against bullies and bad behavior. If the prototypical f/a is supposed to be a thin geek who tries not to get involved in controversy....I obviously don't fit that mold.

That's why there are so many arguments around the board. The one thing we all have in common is we like big girls. Other than that, everyone is different in their own way. One guy's idea of a good time is a Bleach box set dvd, a fat girl and Earl Gray Tea....another guy could be smoking a blunt with his g/f while listening to Bob Marley while another guy could be taking his girl to a KISS concert and kissing her afterward in front of 10,000 people.

Everyone has different ideas, opinions, beliefs and everything else. Being an f/a is the only guaranteed thing in common.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #29
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
That's why there are so many arguments around the board. The one thing we all have in common is we like big girls. Other than that, everyone is different in their own way. One guy's idea of a good time is a Bleach box set dvd, a fat girl and Earl Gray Tea....another guy could be smoking a blunt with his g/f while listening to Bob Marley while another guy could be taking his girl to a KISS concert and kissing her afterward in front of 10,000 people.

Everyone has different ideas, opinions, beliefs and everything else. Being an f/a is the only guaranteed thing in common.
I pretty much agree with exactly this. I mean, we're all human beings (arguably, in the end) and among us we're all attracted to fat women, but beyond that we fall under the same common ground as comparing any one group of people with another; there are some consistencies as well as differences.

I was a mixer in high school. I mixed well with jocks, geeks, goths, band nerds (was one!), debate club members, counselors and teachers, etc etc.. I'm a chameleon in many respects. There's many like me and many unlike me, although I'm 100% connected to the rest of the fat admirers in terms of attraction. I like fat chicks.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #30
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I believe there is an overriding reason why so many geeks are FAs/FAs are geeks: geeks think for themselves. I see this every day in my students: the geeky ones have a kind of integrity that comes from thinking through the questions of what they believe in and what they value. Very often they are rebels against the dominant paradigm ... but they are quiet rebels.
There may be something to this, but personally I never chose my FAism any more than I chose the color of my eyes. There was no integrity or rebelling against the beauty paradigm or anything like that.

My preference chose me.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #31
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Obviously one will relate more to some FAs (whether they fancy the label or not) than others. Generally finding fat women attractive is the only certain common denominator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
There may be something to this, but personally I never chose my FAism any more than I chose the color of my eyes. There was no integrity or rebelling against the beauty paradigm or anything like that.

My preference chose me.
What he said. It is a preference that is superficial. I don't see it as anything to brag about or be ashamed of.

I think it is arrogant and presumptuous to assume that FAs (or geeks, goths, queer people or other minorities) are somehow more intelligent (ooh, can think for themselves!), different (not brainwashed by society unlike everyone else!) or even brave (because holding my fat partner's hand on the streets is such a huge deal!) than non-FAs. Sure, some of us may be a little bit more attentive and sensitive to additional needs a fat partner might have and educate others about size acceptance, but I would like to think that most decent people who witness a loved one struggling or being treated unfairly would end up doing the same.

If I am a fat person I would get the hell away from FAs with some sort of superiority/fat girl savior complex or those who can't get over what brave little rebels they are.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #32
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Indeed. No two snowflakes are alike. Same goes for people. Each has his own mind, soul, perspective, and life experience, along with what his sexuality means to him.
Besides, fat people and their admirers have been around far longer than the terms (FA,BBW,FFA,BHM) have. Saying they all fit a certain stereotype contradicts the history that brought us together in the first place.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:25 PM   #33
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Obviously one will relate more to some FAs (whether they fancy the label or not) than others. Generally finding fat women attractive is the only certain common denominator.

What he said. It is a preference that is superficial. I don't see it as anything to brag about or be ashamed of.

I think it is arrogant and presumptuous to assume that FAs (or geeks, goths, queer people or other minorities) are somehow more intelligent (ooh, can think for themselves!), different (not brainwashed by society unlike everyone else!) or even brave (because holding my fat partner's hand on the streets is such a huge deal!) than non-FAs. Sure, some of us may be a little bit more attentive and sensitive to additional needs a fat partner might have and educate others about size acceptance, but I would like to think that most decent people who witness a loved one struggling or being treated unfairly would end up doing the same.

If I am a fat person I would get the hell away from FAs with some sort of superiority/fat girl savior complex or those who can't get over what brave little rebels they are.
I think it's important to note that, while hopefully the trend is decreasing, there are some women (and men) who would feel that hand-holding between them (the fat one) and their partner's hand on the streets is a big deal. So many different people and experiences, I'm sure there are some women whom would wholly appreciate and desire that type of treatment, after having gone through the motions with so many FAs who will not treat them with such dignity.

Also, I think it's healthy to feel proud and boisterous about ones preference. I understand and agree with your attitude that in the grand scheme of society and the universe FAs are no more special than any other person with specific preferences/orientations. But I for one thoroughly enjoy being excitedly thrilled when talking, thinking or enjoying my orientation. I'm certainly not more intelligent, different or brave because of it, but I'll talk about it enthusiastically every time I speak about it. Not that I deserve a pat on the back for it (and do not expect such), I'll let it be known that Justin really does love fat chicks.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #34
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

If something makes you happy you should BE happy about it.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #35
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

I have to agree with most of this.

There's nothing wrong with a person celebrating their preferences and/or being exuberant about them to a degree, but the "standing up against society, MAAAAAAN!" aspect that some (not all) people introduce into it annoys me quite a bit.

It's like going onto an entertainment forum and listening to some people rant and rave about trends in modern music/TV/movies/etc. Look, I hate reality TV, I don't listen to any Top 40 stations, I like a number of obscure or classic movies...but I don't paint my like or dislike for those things as some sort of reaction to or reflection of society at large. They're MY preferences, I can discuss MY opinions of them, and I don't need to frame those opinions in such a way as to depict myself as rebellious/free thinking/etc. Too often it smacks of an "if it's popular, bash it!" mindset.

Not to say I'd be any more in favor of somebody kowtowing to societal norms just because "it's what's expected", but I'm really not keen on the other extreme, either.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #36
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandirjn View Post
I have to agree with most of this.

There's nothing wrong with a person celebrating their preferences and/or being exuberant about them to a degree, but the "standing up against society, MAAAAAAN!" aspect that some (not all) people introduce into it annoys me quite a bit.
True. However, with how ruthless society is towards anyone that doesn't look like a twig, it does take someone who isn't concerned with the way society thinks of them to get around that.

There is a process in coming out of the FA closet, and the fact that it isn't easy proves my point.

If you're an open FA, people know about it. They see your big sexy partner, and they can make a good guess that you like fat. Unlike bontage, pony play, food play, etc, you can't take off the fat and leave it at home so that no one knows.

So in order to walk down the street with them, you are "standing up against society, man" whether you want to or not.

So I'm not surprized that some FAs get over zealous about it... I kinda do sometimes....

I'm reminded about the shock to society when there was an interracial kiss on the original Star Trek between Kirk and Uhura. There was plenty of that going on, for years, but it was the first time it was on TV. And every one went *Gasp!* What are they doing?

I just have to remind myself to be humble about it and make it out like its no big deal to people who confront me on it. This is the norm, its happening everywhere, if they haven't noticed, tell them they need to get out more.
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #37
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well, the FA's I have known are usually not concerned with what other people think. Their taste in women, as well as most other things, were rarely influenced by popular opinion.

Also while chatting with tons of FAs online I did find something rather interesting.

The Nascar guy
The Poet Dreamer/Artist
The Engineer

I'd be thrilled to be presented with any one of those options. My suitors only seem to come in two varieties: herp and derp.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #38
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Indeed. No two snowflakes are alike. Same goes for people. Each has his own mind, soul, perspective, and life experience, along with what his sexuality means to him.
WRONG you're all the same!! Now put on you matching T-shirts damn it.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #39
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
WRONG you're all the same!! Now put on you matching T-shirts damn it.
Hahaha very humorous response. It's nice to see someone on this site has a sense of humor.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #40
asmiletoday

asmiletoday can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesasmiletoday can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

The Nascar guy
The Poet Dreamer/Artist
The Engineer

I am disappointed that crazy homeless people did not make this list...

Seriously why do they always hit on big girls? Life fail folks. Life fail.
asmiletoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #41
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmiletoday View Post

The only thing I can think of is they think you look warm a cuddly, two things that are hard to come by on a regular basis for a homeless guy?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #42
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmiletoday View Post

There was a scientific study indicating that a hungry man will find larger women more attractive.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #43
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: FA Middle Class

Until the third grade, I lived in a neighborhood in which a very large percentage of women were BBWs. For a little boy to criticize a BBW in front of his friends meant you were saying something negative about someone's grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, etc. Making fun of BBWs simply was not tolerated. I went to another school (in the fourth grade) and my family moved to another city, my love and admiration of BBWs continued and forced a type of independence upon me to stay true to what I desired most. I am glad my life turned out that way, me loving BBWs/SSBBWs.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #44
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sexuality discussions as much as most people on here. However, I also see being supremely enthusiastic about it as a stage in the coming out process and most people eventually settle down a little in that it no longer defines their identity though some will always be more vocal and involved in the community than others.

Pickleman, I do agree that coming out of the FA closet can be liberating, especially when one meets other like-minded people. My issue with FAs who constantly pat themselves on the back for being "out" is this: while it may not be easy to be open about preferring much bigger partners in a thin-centric, fat-phobic world, a thin FA is unlikely to have to go through as much flak as a fat person would or be as vulnerable to physical attacks as an openly and visibly queer person in certain parts of the world. It is also important to remember that without our fat partners by our side, we are pretty much invisible and that is a luxury fat people do not have. Therefore, I feel that it can be a tad insensitive for a thin FA to talk about the prejudices an FA faces and the bravery it takes to hold a partner's hand in public to a fat person or in a fat-friendly space as it reinforces ideas of how the fat person is (and essentially makes the FA appear to the rest of the world) an outsider.

(I have to say though, my experiences as an openly queer chick who tried to have serious relationships with very conflicted and closeted women probably made me impatient and even disdainful of closet cases.)

Last edited by Cors; 05-14-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #45
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Quote:

The Nascar guy
The Poet Dreamer/Artist
The Engineer

Wow, you got me there, I fit into the engineer & biker (almost Nascar guy?)

I have found that lots of bikers like big girls, at least prefer plump rather than rail thin ones...(*)

also, Im not concerned about what others think, I was when I was younger, like in high school I was afraid to say "hey, I like big girls", but as time goes by, I started to tell close friends first "hey, that chick surely looks good" "who? the fat one?" "yup", and they went very natural... then I just started to confess more and more, and now everybody that knows me knows what I like and accept it... I dont live in USA, maybe people here is more open to accept other stuff than politically correct...
hell, I started to spoke my preferences and never shut up now, I go on and tell the girls I know "hey you look better bigger" (and they laugh)
I have cool friends, not the nose up in the air kind, they are all "exotic"

the surprise thing is that with my current gf (like 2 years now) I said just that , and for casualty of destiny, she likes fat guys too, so I have grown quite a big belly in this two years, she just cooks great

go on, tell to the world, I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny.

--

(*) this leads to a anecdote that happened like last summer here, we was with some guys at a local biker bar-clubhouse and there was the girls dancing on the pole, girls from the house, and when they finished the show, a friend and myself talked one big girl (that was not part of the show, just a girl that was there having some drinks) to go up on stage and dance for the guys, she stole the show, the entire place was drooling on the floor when she shaked her strut around the stage, guys got crazy with her huge assets and they cheered her like 5 more times than the professional dancers, she was quite a sensation... thats (and other signs) that make me almost sure that most bikers prefer well fed girls...

Last edited by kronoman; 06-22-2011 at 12:09 AM.
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #46
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'm just a contrarian
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #47
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

This can't possibly be true. NASA sent all the women who love engineers to live on the moon.

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #48
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

The only thing I fit here is that I'm a geek.

But I think the reason I like fat dudes is because if I go to the local comic book shop, there is BOUND to be a chubby dude. It's like nerd law. There are really thin geeky dudes, and really big geeky dudes, at least in my area that is
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #49
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A thought I've often had:

I sometimes think the geek/FA thing is more about a group of people who are interested in/place importance on or feel freer to define their preferences that fall outside the norm. I feel like there are just as many FAs of the un-geek mold out there, they may just not be as bound up in identifying that aspect of themselves.

Dunno if it's true. Just noting.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote