Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-17-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title
Default At what point does your feedee start to get rounder and softer?

I have been feeding my feedee for the past several months. She is gaining and enjoying it. At the beginning, she was just getting heavier, almost "in total" rather than having a dramatic change.

I was looking at a picture that I took of her about a month ago (I guess seeing someone in person does not make things look obvious), and I noticed that she has now started to become more round and soft, rather than just bigger. It seemed like it hit all at once, and her round face and round belly really came through, especially in the picture.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do feedees tend to just get bigger at first, and then they turn the corner and start to get much rounder and softer at a certain point?
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
I have been feeding my feedee for the past several months. She is gaining and enjoying it. At the beginning, she was just getting heavier, almost "in total" rather than having a dramatic change.

I was looking at a picture that I took of her about a month ago (I guess seeing someone in person does not make things look obvious), and I noticed that she has now started to become more round and soft, rather than just bigger. It seemed like it hit all at once, and her round face and round belly really came through, especially in the picture.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do feedees tend to just get bigger at first, and then they turn the corner and start to get much rounder and softer at a certain point?
I rohypnoled mine, and then I went all foie gras on her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg feeeed.jpg (36.5 KB, 450 views)