Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ladies, Ever need a drink after...?

You got it! Have any of you ladies ever needed something to drink, not necessarily alcoholic, AFTER a long session of sex? If so, why?
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
You got it! Have any of you ladies ever needed something to drink, not necessarily alcoholic, AFTER a long session of sex? If so, why?

Because you're thirsty?

Gotta love a thread that makes no sense at all.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes. All that activity, the grinding, thrusting, wriggling and jiggling...it's a workout. You get hot and sweaty, your heart rate goes up.

But mostly it's from all the moaning, groaning and crying out. It dries your throat out a little
Old 04-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Yes. All that activity, the grinding, thrusting, wriggling and jiggling...it's a workout. You get hot and sweaty, your heart rate goes up.

But mostly it's from all the moaning, groaning and crying out. It dries your throat out a little
Thanks. You've cleared it all up for me!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
Teecher

Default Maybe this will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're a creepy creeper.
I had an encounter with a partner who seemed to need 'something to drink' afterwards. (Is that a good or bad thing?) I did not know what to think.

I figured maybe I should ask someone who may more thoroughly understand what she was experiencing, that's all.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
I had an encounter with a partner who seemed to need 'something to drink' afterwards. (Is that a good or bad thing?) I did not know what to think.

I figured maybe I should ask someone who may more thoroughly understand what she was experiencing, that's all.
Are you asking if thirst is a good thing or bad thing? When you engage in any physical activity, are you ever thirsty?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Creepshow is creepy.

this made me laugh so very hard
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

hmm, logic should prevail but often doesn't.

Did you factor in moisture diversion? nudge nudge wink wink
Old 04-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
Teecher

Default Perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
hmm, logic should prevail but often doesn't.

Did you factor in moisture diversion? nudge nudge wink wink
I think you have a point here.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #10
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Lol & i'd like to know what is your point, besides being a psychologists wet dream.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
Teecher

Default It's right in front of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
Lol & i'd like to know what is your point, besides being a psychologists wet dream.
Penguin's response seems most accurate. It lets me know that 'things' were not necessarily boring, eh,hm.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

I have needed a drink because I would be dehydrated
Too much sweating I guess!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #13
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

creep

creeper

creeping
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
creep

creeper

creeping
reposted for truth and emphasis

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
Teecher

Default Ain't it the truth?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyandcute View Post
I have needed a drink because I would be dehydrated
Too much sweating I guess!!!
I'd like to think so too!!