Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #1
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Now you may have a remote chance!

Doesn't even sound remotely fun to me but I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla?

http://www.gizmag.com/remote-pleasur...m_medium=email

Taking remote-sex to the next level (NSFW)

By Darren Quick

00:12 April 21, 2011

Remote Pleasure is planning his and hers sex toys that will enable remote sex between partners over the Internet

Absence not only makes the heart grow fonder, it can also make for a pretty unfulfilling sex life. While technology has allowed lovers to bridge the tyranny of distance in terms of sight and sound, getting touchy feely is a different matter. Men and women have been looked after separately with devices like RealTouch and the OhMiBod, but we haven't really seen technology designed to allow couples to engage in remote sex. Hong Kong-based Remote Pleasure is looking to change that with a set of sex toys that can be controlled by your partner over the internet.
VIVI package for women

Remote Pleasure already sells a VIVI package for women that includes an Egg Vibrator and a remote control that can deliver commands over the internet. The vibrator receives instructions from a wireless USB device plugged into a Windows PC that in turn receives instructions over the Internet from a special someone who hopefully knows what you like via software running on both the sender's and receiver's PCs.

The remote control can also be used locally if your lover is more adept at handling a TV remote than the female form. And if you're lacking a special someone, you can let the vibrator get its inspiration through your choice of music or choose from a list of anonymous users logged onto the system who will be only too happy to provide the necessary input.
iMen package

While there's no doubt most men will happily fondle any remote control for hours, Remote Pleasure's upcoming iMen package for men looks like it will sweeten the deal somewhat.

The male-oriented package replaces the Egg Vibrator with a Cup that, judging by the tasteful line drawings on the company website, looks identical to the RealTouch device. It also does away with the remote control entirely as the Cup acts as the remote control for your partner's Egg Vibrator. It will send signals based on speed and movement types to your partner's vibrator to provide a more realistic and, depending on your technique, more mutually beneficial experience.

While such technology obviously can't compare to getting up close and personal with your partner in person, it might make those lonely nights away from your lover a bit more fun.

Remote Pleasure's women's VIVI package is available for US$79.95, while the iMen package will be priced at $100 when it is released.

Source: Future of Sex
Old 04-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds like something fun when you can't be in the same room together.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

technology will destroy us all. robot uprising. skynet. etc.
this is only the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm pleased that I can now save my virtual virginity for that perfect someone I never have to actually meet.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
jjx560

jjx560 can now change their title

Egg vibrator? I work in Petaluma (former chicken and egg capital of the world) and that seems like something more up the avian alley lol.
jjx560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That sounds like it could be A LOT of fun and I love that the egg (or bullet vibe as some of us call them) is PINK!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #7
Ernest Nagel
is old

I wonder if there will eventually be remote controlled teeth for the folks who can never get enough megabytes? Possibly a riding crop or spanking hand for those who like it a little rough? Manacles that can be unlocked only with your partners password? Internet "Service" Provider could take on a whole new meaning. If you payed for it and your partner was in a state or country where prostitution is legal but you aren't was there a crime? Cyber is certainly safer but I think I'm gonna have to be a (K-Y) Luddite here. Old School Rules!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I wonder if there will eventually be remote controlled teeth for the folks who can never get enough megabytes? Possibly a riding crop or spanking hand for those who like it a little rough? Manacles that can be unlocked only with your partners password? Internet "Service" Provider could take on a whole new meaning. If you payed for it and your partner was in a state or country where prostitution is legal but you aren't was there a crime? Cyber is certainly safer but I think I'm gonna have to be a (K-Y) Luddite here. Old School Rules!
Given that there are spanking machines about, I'm sure it won't take long to make one that can be connected to the net like that!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
Ernest Nagel
is old

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Given that there are spanking machines about, I'm sure it won't take long to make one that can be connected to the net like that!
I was a spanking machine in my younger days but I guess I didn't get oiled enough?
Old 04-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I was a spanking machine in my younger days but I guess I didn't get oiled enough?
All machinery needs a lube job sooner or later

Now, a Sybian hooked up to a remote control like that could be interesting...