Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #26
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

You should go on every site that have been mentioned in this thread! You will get loadsssssssss of dates!
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #27
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBonnie View Post
You should go on every site that have been mentioned in this thread! You will get loadsssssssss of dates!
You use that "rolleyes" emoticon after a lot of your posts - but I can't tell if you mean this sarcastically or not...clarify?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:21 AM   #28
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
The BBW dating sites I've checked out have a REALLY low level of activity for Australia, so I gave up on them.
I've found that as well and eventually took myself off those sites.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #29
MissHoney

MissHoney can now change their title

I haven't had luck on any dating sites. My profiles are well written and my photos are nice so I'm not sure what the issue is. Possibly my location.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #30
bbwprincess

bbwprincess has said some nice things

im also having trouble finding a bbw dating site, im looking for one with mostly 20 year olds if anyone knows of any good ones post a link
bbwprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #31
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am always leery about the dating internet thing although this place has loads of cool people most of those sites have the crazies who propose marriage in the first sentence(trust me I know what I am talking about)... and some BBW sites are not even good for me cause they want big but not my size big... anyone have better luck?
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #32
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

hi gals,

i met my hub online. we have been married for a year and a half and super happy!

i tried the bbw sites and to be honest, most of them sucked. i tried alot of the mainstream sites,and yes, many of them are just looking for a hook-up. it's all in your profile and how you filter...

i can give you a few suggestions...

-be honest in your profile. put in their bbw...that is enough to deter anyone looking for barbie and will automatically weed out most of the prowlers. trust me, it is better to be honest, have them contact you then find out you are a full sized gal and disapppear from the planet.

-be up front...tell them what you are looking for and not looking for. I was also a big no to smokers and druggies...i made that very clear. the more (general-don't get too personal detail-y) info you can provide regarding what you are looking for, the men will somewhat filter themselves.

-be positive! yes, you may be a plus size gal...but that is not all there is to you! add your interests, a bit about your personality. you are fabulous, give them a hint of it!

-add a photo! pick one you love or that shows your great personality and use it! ads with photos get twice as many reviews.

-reply to everyone...even just the pokes. yes, normally you would expect a 'hey hello' message, but a) they may be shy b) so many sites have ads for inactive members that it is a way of seeing if anyone still checks the site they signed up for c) depending on the site, the men may have limited access options unless they are full on paying members. your reply or poke back may be enough to make it worth it for them to sign up and pay to get to know you!

-you have to go through a lot of no's before you meet someone you may actually consider wanting to chat with or meet. you won't click with everyone. if he seems like a 'hook-up' only guy, you will know it pretty quickly.

-keep it safe. don't give out names, phone nos, addresses, etc. start with chat through the site. then maybe move to chat in your personal email. if you want to meet up, make it somewhere public and safe. don't give out your personal info until you have been out a couple of times in a public place and there is genuine interest from both parties.

my best advice it go out and enjoy life. go out on the dates. enjoy the company...even if it is only for the one date and you decide he's not the one. give everyone a fair shake and enjoy it!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #33
Moongirl75

Moongirl75 can now change their title

What happens after you place the ad and you meet someone, they are nice, totally in to you but the spark is missing? I am at that point now and I don't know what to do. Dating is such a mystery to me.
Moongirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #34
LaylaBlue2012

LaylaBlue2012 has said some nice things

Hi!

I am BBW and I met my hunny on POF...yes its a dating website for hookups..but we fell in love. He is a BHM and I am a BBW...So we did find love...you will find it too ... good luck! xo~Layla
LaylaBlue2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #35
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was on PoF a few years ago, and googled my username, just for shits & giggles. My PoF profile came up on another, completely unrelated, site. I was incredibly glad I hadn't posted a picture. I went onto Match.com and got a date with a con artist with a history of sexual assault. I don't really like online shit anymore...
Old 05-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #36
phoenix92901

phoenix92901 can now change their title

I've been lucky in that, during the past 10 years, I met and dated some really nice men from BBW chat rooms and dating sites like BBPeopleMeet, LargeandLovely and POF.

However, I met the love of my life through a Meetup group which I joined to expand my social circle. I wasn't looking to date at the time and neither was he. So you never know where you'll meet that special someone... but chances are that you will meet when you least expect it.

Never make someone a priority when you are only their option
phoenix92901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #37
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongirl75 View Post
What happens after you place the ad and you meet someone, they are nice, totally in to you but the spark is missing? I am at that point now and I don't know what to do. Dating is such a mystery to me.

Vodka will reveal all.