Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2011, 08:21 PM   #26
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
LOL

This thing is so azn-friendly.

But...but...CHARLTON HESTON?

reeeally?
As your boyfriend, I know thats not your best smile or even regular face lol. Try it again without looking like you're worrying about something lol
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
As your boyfriend, I know thats not your best smile or even regular face lol. Try it again without looking like you're worrying about something lol
It's my -

"Amy-is-fucking-tired-as-its-4am-face"

I could have pulled a worser (I know that's not a word) face. AND YOU KNOW IT :>
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #28
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
It's my -

"Amy-is-fucking-tired-as-its-4am-face"

I could have pulled a worser (I know that's not a word) face. AND YOU KNOW IT :>
Ok, THAT was TMI
Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #29
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

J_JP_M's

LOL

You have more girl matches than boys babe lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg john.JPG (40.5 KB, 325 views)
Old 04-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #30
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Ok, THAT was TMI
I didn't mean it to be :<

But if you say so.

;>
Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #31
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
So who have you been told you look like. I will get us started.

.... He's been my crush... since a youngish age.
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #32
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kat Von D, Drew Barrymore, and Shakira.

I can't explain it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #33
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

She is not famous, but alot of people can't tell my sister and I apart.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #34
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

I've been told I look like Kevin James a lot, but that has way more to do with body type than facial features.

The Celebrity Look-alikes thing sucks.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #35
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMe View Post
I've been told I look like Kevin James a lot, but that has way more to do with body type than facial features.

The Celebrity Look-alikes thing sucks.
You got Poe though! Poooeeee!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #36
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Celebrity Look-alikes thing is sooo funny..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #37
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
.... He's been my crush... since a youngish age.
my mates started it about 10 years ago... so i started growing it. bam bam was another i was compaired to alot too. So who do you look like?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #38
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #39
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 05-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #40
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

when i was in high school i was a lot thinner...everyone said that i looked like Ricki Lake...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ricki_lake.jpg (8.0 KB, 259 views)
Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #41
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
when i was in high school i was a lot thinner...everyone said that i looked like Ricki Lake...
i'd have to agree
Old 05-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #42
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That My Heritage thing is such a load of crap...but fun to mess around with it.

* well, fuck if I know how to post mine in here...lol *

Last edited by mossystate; 05-03-2011 at 02:42 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #43
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITheFire View Post
Amy Lee of Evanescence, and Adele.

http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/Amy-Lee-7.jpg

http://idolator.com/wp-content/uploa...1-500x3631.jpg

I think I would be the result if they had baby together.

(it makes sense if you don't think about it)
Really??? That sounds like a very attractive combo.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #44
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Really??? That sounds like a very attractive combo.
http://dailybooth.com/FacinorousFire/15314448

http://dailybooth.com/FacinorousFire/15346077

http://dailybooth.com/FacinorousFire/15488663

I'll let you decide.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #45
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I don't see any of them <shrug>
Don't you get it! You resemble their glasses very well
Old 05-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #46
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

^^ I get this from the family a lot. You be the judge with my avatar to the left, but, I get "Fat Thandie Newton" WAY TOO OFTEN to not just kind of give up and go "Oh, alright."

Nothing against Thandie, who is awesome. By the way.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #47
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #48
lalatx
has the worst intentions

lalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging in

Not sure how I feel about looking like Keith Urban. Haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled1.jpg (87.2 KB, 188 views)

Last edited by lalatx; 05-07-2011 at 07:54 PM.
lalatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #49
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If Keith Urban looked like you, I would totally smooch his face off.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #50
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I need to get on this "My Heritage" stuff I remember once getting nothing but asian actresses. Must be my squinty eyes because of my fat cheeks when I smile
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote