Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #51
Jenella
Far from Ordinary

Jenella can now change their title

Yeah...... I don't see it.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:16 PM   #52
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's see if this link works...

Please dear Gawd I hope it works
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I get gabriel Iglesias . . . a lot. I just think its because we're both fat mexicans.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #54
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When I had my beard I received a handful of Che Guevara comparisons. After awhile I had to cut it, since people started questioning my beliefs and whatnot. To make it clear once again - I am not a communist!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #55
OIFMountaineer
Kilt Up.

OIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 club

I've been told I look like Mark Fauerstein, from, among other things, "In her Shoes"

Old 05-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #56
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i had a table tonight that told me i look like tim curry...
Old 05-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #57
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Oh, I knew that new work uniform wouldn't do you any favours...

AND DO THE PELVIC THRU-U-U-SSSSTTTT!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #58
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
This can't be confirmed or denied until we see you in some fishnets.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #59
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIFMountaineer View Post
I've been told I look like Mark Fauerstein, from, among other things, "In her Shoes"

Loved him in that film... He (and you by default) is smokin hot!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #60
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIFMountaineer View Post

I can see that resemblance.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #61
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jill Scott, especially the smile.

Janet Jackson, early 90s when my hair is in spiral waves, and the smile.

Malia Michele

Irene Cara

Strangely, someone said I looked like Jessica Alba on her, the facial features.

I have no idea.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 05-28-2011 at 09:11 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #62
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I get gabriel Iglesias . . . a lot. I just think its because we're both fat mexicans.
You and Gabriel Iglesias don't look anything alike, those people are nuts.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #63
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
You and Gabriel Iglesias don't look anything alike, those people are nuts.
THANK you!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #64
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Umm.......

The only one I don't mind is Jensen Ackles. If I swung that way... hmm, all over him like white on rice. Damn he is fine.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #65
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yep. Pretty darn cute
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #66
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Since the trailers for X-Men: First Class came out I've been told that I look like James McAvoy at least a dozen times. My hair looks just like his in the preview actually. I cut it for job interviews. When it was long I got Aragorn in Lord of the Rings all the time. Keith Urban too. I disagree about those two though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 550w_movies_x-men_first_class_02.jpg (26.7 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg james_mcavoy-the_last_station-6.jpg (77.9 KB, 221 views)
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #67
Chongo

Chongo can now change their title
Some years back, I was at a pistol range, and someone claimed I looked just like John Goodman from the Big Lebowski. I could see some resemblance there, as I was wearing a vest, shooting glasses, and was rocking a flat top back then. The resemblance ended there tho I think..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg walter.jpg (25.6 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg me.jpg (5.1 KB, 191 views)

Last edited by Chongo; 06-14-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Better wording came to me.
Chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:42 PM   #68
powderfinger

powderfinger has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I had to Google this guy, I expected a fat Enrique Iglesias. I don't know why, I guess I just assume all Iglesiases look the same (this sentence sounds much more racist than I want it to). I was kind of let down.
powderfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #69
Fat_Cat

Fat_Cat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFat_Cat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've gotten compared to John Popper of Blues Traveler, by strangers before. I could see the resemblence when the band was in it's heyday, but not anymore.
Fat_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:43 AM   #70
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never been told that I look like anyone famous. Now I wish I was back in high school, I don't think I turned out looking like any of these people

This is the updated collage Growing old is FUN!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #71
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

I've never been told I look like anyone famous either but, someone once said I'm a bit of a mix between Jack Black and Mick Foley (15yrs ago) lol

Eh, I dunno if I really see either....
Old 06-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #72
hsilvers

hsilvers has said some nice things

I've never gotten any of before coming on here. I've been told previously I look like Scarlett...I guess I have to admit they were right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me collage.jpg (38.7 KB, 125 views)
hsilvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #73
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default meatloaf

me and Meatloaf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 68cbs2.jpg (171.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg meatloaf-hot-patootie-119.jpg (73.3 KB, 63 views)
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:07 AM   #74
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was told I look like Mrs. Winslow on Family Matters. Also Queen Aoleon from Coming To America.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:58 AM   #75
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I was told I look like Mrs. Winslow on Family Matters. Also Queen Aoleon from Coming To America.
I see Queen Aoleon for sure!
Also, it's nice to see you 'round these parts!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote