Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What kind of e-mail address will work for Dimensions Chat?

I am having trouble registering with Dimensions Chat. I had previously registered with a google email account. Those accounts aren't acceptable anymore. So, what kind of email accounts are acceptable. Does anybody know of a "free" email account that I can use?

Are there any regular chatters that any of you can refer me to... I just don't know who to PM about my question?

Thanks.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:41 PM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Swamps, do you have an email address through your ISP? Like Comcast or Verizon or whatever?
Old 06-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #3
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Carrie,

I am using somebody else's computer. The computer that I am using belongs to my wife's Aunt.

I was wondering if there was a free email account somewhere on the world wide web that I could "get" and "use" and that would also allow me to register for Dimensions Chat?

Old 06-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #4
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, sweets, as far as I know it has to be a paid email account, in order to discourage trolls from registering. Tell you what, though - I have like 47 unused email accounts included with my website domain. If you'd like me to set you up with one of those you're welcome to use it to register for chat. Your wife, too, if she wants to use chat. They're just sitting around doing nothing, so someone may as well use 'em. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll set it up for you.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:57 PM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You could also try a personal plea to Conrad. He might only require your firstborn, and/or your soul.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #6
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
You could also try a personal plea to Conrad. He might only require your firstborn, and/or your soul.
Ahem. Ixnay on the onradcay, fuzzy. I'm trying to collect oulsays here.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:07 AM   #7
swamptoad

Carrie, you rock!

Thanks so much!
Old 06-11-2006, 02:34 AM   #8
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad
Carrie, you rock!

Well..... yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad
Thanks so much!
Welcome!