Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Gaining in games

I wasn't too sure what board to put this in, so I hope this is the right one.

I found this in a sims community I'm part of (kind of like postsecret but for sims) and thought some of you might like, appreciate or understand it.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

You can find tons of Sims WG videos on YouTube, and I've come across my fair share. To be honest I've debated about buying the newest Sims for many reasons, including making them bigger.
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
LezFA

LezFA has said some nice things
Default I love it

I would love to see that kind of thing, Penguin. It's terrific.
LezFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
caveman73

caveman73 can now change their title

I need to start playing Sims. How big can the people get?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman73 View Post
I need to start playing Sims. How big can the people get?
These are some shots of my self sim (though I don't think she looks like me, because I suck at making sims look like people), and she's set at the biggest size. There are some slider hacks out there which I believe can make them bigger. She's pregnant in the second picture, though fat sims don't go through as many obvious changes as other sims.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
caveman73

caveman73 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
These are some shots of my self sim (though I don't think she looks like me, because I suck at making sims look like people), and she's set at the biggest size. There are some slider hacks out there which I believe can make them bigger. She's pregnant in the second picture, though fat sims don't go through as many obvious changes as other sims.
Very cool and hot. I never even thought they would do this in games. Thank you for the SS on your sim.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #7
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Fable series also has a weight gain option. There was one PC game and the rest are on Xbox, I do believe.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman73 View Post
Very cool and hot. I never even thought they would do this in games. Thank you for the SS on your sim.
You can make them from super skinny to super fat, and if they eat a lot and don't exercise, they'll put on weight. I made her that big because I was modelling her on me :P
Old 05-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #9
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One thing I found amusing is that if you set the sliders for muscle and breast size all the way up, their boobs become pointy.

Also, is it just me or does a guy with anything other than maxxed muscle and at least 50% fat look like a skinny little emo boy. (Or me, but I digress)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
One thing I found amusing is that if you set the sliders for muscle and breast size all the way up, their boobs become pointy.

Also, is it just me or does a guy with anything other than maxxed muscle and at least 50% fat look like a skinny little emo boy. (Or me, but I digress)
They become even pointier if you use the slider hacks It can be an interesting look!

They look even skinnier when they hit the elder stage. If they didn't have much muscle or fat on them, they look quite wasted away.