Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep
Default Nutella Cookies

Just wondering if anyone had a recipe for some Nutella Cookies. Someone baked some once for me and they were awesome!! Thanks
Old 05-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you google "nutella cookies" you'll see tons of recipes. Not sure which type you tried, so I suggest you give it a look.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

Ok Thank you!!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

As much as I luv nutella, Ive never made cookies with it.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
wina

wina has said some nice things

Here is my favorite nutella cookies, I google the recipe and I made it,, I'm so happy that my family really loves my cookies. you should try it..

Chocolate Nutella Cookies Recipe

Ingredients

* 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature
* 3/4 cup of brown sugar
* 3/4 cup of white sugar
* 1 cup of Nutella
* 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 cup of chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts

Method

1 Preheat oven to 350F. Cream butter in an electric mixer for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and Nutella and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing.

2 Add the eggs, one at a time, beating for 30 seconds between each. Add the vanilla and mix for 10 seconds.

3 Sift together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda (do not skip this step as sifting eliminates clumps of cocoa). Mix into the butter mixture on low speed until fully incorporated, scraping down the bottom and sides at least once to ensure even mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and refrigerate the dough for ten minutes.

4 Spoon tablespoon-sized drops of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheets for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.

Enjoy
Old 05-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #6
jtimmo

jtimmo has said some nice things

I make an over-the-top deep fried nutella cookie, but it's very simple to make.

Box of oreo's (any kind)
Jar of nutella
Deep fryer
sweetened batter

Cover oreo's in nutella, freeze overnight. Heat deep fryer, dip nutella covered oreos in batter, and fry for approximately 2 minutes, remove and dig in!