Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
LisaMarie86

LisaMarie86 has said some nice things
Default Sex Toys

Okay fellow bbws what sex toys are your favorite? I am looking to purchase some to add to my collection and want to get some recommendations. My rabbit just isnt doing too much for me anymore. I love them but my new one just isnt the same. Recommendations on those would be good too.

I remember seeing a thread similar somewhere on here but searching for it lead me nowhere. Hope its okay to post thing. Thanks in advance.
LisaMarie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello LisaMarie86,

My favorite place for quantity pleasure objects is from Lelo. They are rechargeable and have a warranty. They are also made from good materials that will not harm the body. Have fun in your discovery. Here is the link:http://en.lelo.com/index.php
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hello LisaMarie86,

My favorite place for quantity pleasure objects is from Lelo. They are rechargeable and have a warranty. They are also made from good materials that will not harm the body. Have fun in your discovery. Here is the link:http://en.lelo.com/index.php
I know someone who bought one and wouldn't shut up about it. There are up there with the Hitachi Magic Wand in terms of good word I hear about them.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
LisaMarie86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hello LisaMarie86,

Unfortunately those are way out of my price range.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hate to say it, despite being out of most price ranges, those Lelos are TOTALLY worth saving up for. Heck, I would have paid just for the packaging+design, it's a serious piece of work. I got the Gigi and well... Let's say it's wonderful.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #6
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have absolutely no idea how these ladies' advice pertains to women of a more plush sizes, but Betty Dodson & Carlin Ross give some very informative suggestions!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Among other things, one that I can't live without is a vibrating bullet or egg and depending on the bells and whistles you can get them relatively inexpensive.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #8
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I second the recommendation of the vibrating eggs. I received one as a gift a few years ago and have never been without one since. They are very affordable (around $10 or so) and easy to work with. One thing for me though is that they burn out/flood out quickly, but I've learned to buy two at a time.

Very effective, very versatile, and very fun!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You can find some on Amazon for like $5 and because they do burn out don't waste your money on the high-end ones until you decide you like them. Another thing I like about them is that they're small, portable and fit inside a small purse.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

I third loving Lelo pleasure objects. I also got the Gigi, and I adore it, however, I will say it's easier than I'd like to bump and accidentally change the setting, and that can be frustrating. Maybe its just the way I hold it to accommodate my belly, but it can be an inconvenience. Other than that, I highly recommend the products. I've had mine for about a year.

We recently picked up something for about half the price though, and love it just as much. It's a simpler vibe, but powerful, pretty, waterproof, and easy to clean. http://evolvednovelties.com/silicone...ack-black.html

Our next toy will probably be from Evolved Novelties as well. Here is their product page: http://evolvednovelties.com/products/
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie86 View Post
Okay fellow bbws what sex toys are your favorite? I am looking to purchase some to add to my collection and want to get some recommendations. My rabbit just isnt doing too much for me anymore. I love them but my new one just isnt the same. Recommendations on those would be good too.

I remember seeing a thread similar somewhere on here but searching for it lead me nowhere. Hope its okay to post thing. Thanks in advance.
I've burnt out four rabbits. I think they're just prone to melt-downs.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I fourth? fifth? Lelos. I have both the Gigi (my fav) and the Iris (it's well, huge) and both are great. Sometimes Blowfish runs sales and you can find them on Amazon in the $60 range which isn't much more than a magic wand.
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
LisaMarie86

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've burnt out four rabbits. I think they're just prone to melt-downs.
Mine officially died. I just ordered a glass dildo and am saving up some money though. Unfortunately I got my hours cut at work so it might take longer than I would have hoped.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #14
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Magic Wand is well..magical. I want it cordless!!!

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can anyone tell (see/know?) the difference between the Nea and Lilly on the Lelo page? Other than $30 bucks I don't see any tech spec differences?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #16
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to say I love this one:
Mine is purple though... heheheh.

Pros:
It is good for gspot, or clitoral stimulation.
It is longer then most and has the curve *helps if you have belly like whoa*
Powerful vibrations, multispeed
Comes in different colors
Easy to clean
Non-intimidating size
Waterproof
Relatively cheap

Cons:
Is a bit louder because the batteries knock around and the egg tip echos
2 batteries instead of one

Mine has been in heavy use for about 3 months now, no complains or break downs.

I also love this dude:
So pretty... le swoon!

Pros:
Doesn't need batteries
Glass instead of plastic
Great for sensory play *put it in ice, or use in hot shower...*
Not all crazy veins and stuff

Cons:
Bigger then what I like *length and width*
Heavy

Hope this helps! Also places run great specials like Adameve.com
Old 06-05-2011, 12:52 AM   #17
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic wand. IMO the best toy out there. The only improvement would be to make it cordless.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #18
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic wand. IMO the best toy out there. The only improvement would be to make it cordless.
You mean like this? http://www.amazon.com/Cordless-Handh...7281429&sr=8-1 hehehehe

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #19
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
You evil woman. Now I have to go and buy it. Thanks
Old 06-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #20
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
You evil woman. Now I have to go and buy it. Thanks
Finally!!! Someone recognizes my evilness!!!! hehehehehe

Here let me add that to my wish list and you can buy me one too! hehehe

Old 06-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Can anyone tell (see/know?) the difference between the Nea and Lilly on the Lelo page? Other than $30 bucks I don't see any tech spec differences?
As far as I know the difference is just in the texture. The Nea has a smooth porcelain finish and the Lily has a more silky, pearl-type of finish. I would recommend checking out the newer Siri though as it has more modes and stronger vibrations and it is a tiny bit cheaper than the Lily!

Fellow Lelo fans should also check out the newest waterproof Insignia range! I got the Soraya, a rabbit-type vibe not too long ago and I find it more flexible than the similar old model Ina, so it should fit a variety of anatomies!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
I have to say I love this one:
Mine is purple though... heheheh.

I also love this dude:
So pretty... le swoon!

Hope this helps! Also places run great specials like Adameve.com

It would appear that we have very similar taste in toys. I have the first one in off-white and have had my eye on the second one for a long time.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 06-06-2011, 03:09 AM   #23
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

LURVE the Magic Wand! It's good head to toe. Heals tension headaches, sore backs, and needy vajayjays.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

quick question, an ex of mine had a glove thing that had a loop that went on each finger and made them vibrate. It was awesome for us both but i have no idea what it was called. Has anyone got any ideas what it was?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #25
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
quick question, an ex of mine had a glove thing that had a loop that went on each finger and made them vibrate. It was awesome for us both but i have no idea what it was called. Has anyone got any ideas what it was?
Does it look like this?