Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #26
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by velia View Post
yes yes yes thats it! nice one !
im so happy!!!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #27
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If only I had the money to splurge on these goodies!
Old 06-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #28
Bettie Bomb

Bettie Bomb can now change their title

I've found that the best vibrator is the IVibe Bullet from Doc Johnson.

I used to manage an adult store and I sold those things like crazy! because I've been using one for years. They run more than the regular egg/bullet - but they have 10 speeds and 5 different functions - they also have lasted me on average 2 to 3 years. A regular egg can die out a lot faster.

Here's a link that shows one..
http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...llet-egg/11324

That's the average price I've seen.. except recently... I found them at a store near me on clearance - 50% off.. I so should have bought another and kept it on hand
Old 06-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #29
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Glad that a lot of you are enjoying Lelo products as much as I am.

The only downside has been that I have broken two of them trying to wash them. Or I dropped them in water. ( I have butterfingers and I don't mean the candybar.) But the good news is that Lelo's pleasure objects come with a warranty. They replaced both of them for free.

So does anyone have any recommendations on how to clean toys that are not water proof that are both safe to the toy and your body? Thanks in advance.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #30
randomjenerator
Mind the Lexical Gap

randomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post

The only downside has been that I have broken two of them trying to wash them. Or I dropped them in water. ( I have butterfingers and I don't mean the candybar.) But the good news is that Lelo's pleasure objects come with a warranty. They replaced both of them for free.

So does anyone have any recommendations on how to clean toys that are not water proof that are both safe to the toy and your body? Thanks in advance.
With my Lelo stuff, I use a washcloth and antibacterial soap.
randomjenerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #31
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post

Haha, another shout-out for the Insignia range! You won't regret it! I personally can't tell the difference, but I have read reviews saying how the strongest vibrations are not as powerful as the older, non-waterproof models without that hole in between - which is awesome for holding and keeping in place - I have butterfingers too!

I use baby wipes to clean my non-waterproof toys and that seems to do the job well enough.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #32
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I never thought I'd be so stumped picking the COLOR of a vibrator.

whatthehell.

If anyone is in the market, pleasuregalaxie.com has Lelo products, and they're cheaper. Plus there's a coupon (pristine15) for 15% off - and free shipping over $60, so I just saved about 50 bucks on my order all total.

Nice.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #33
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

I convinced my lady to stop being cheap and get a good toy, she was into those silly bullets.

We got two lelo's from Amazon, when they were like 50 bucks a piece:
http://www.amazon.com/LELO-INC-Siri-...8626463&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.com/LELO-Iris-Pers...8626858&sr=1-6

I think they were both well worth it, we'll see in another year. Also I have only had to charge these each once or twice. The charge seems to last us for a while (6 months), but we aren't sex fiends either, so you know, usage may vary. To clean them we use the cleaning solution you can buy online, or some place like lovers lane. I suspects it's just antibacterial soap and nothing more, some soapy (Dawn dish washing liquid) warm water should do the job, just make sure you rinse all the soap away.

Note: The Lelo Iris is too big for penetration, mine and my wifes opinion, I use it as an extension to message the clit, whilst my cock is inside. Don't tell anyone I told you that. I discovered that move without anyone telling me (So proud of myself).

The best part about the Lelos is that they are wireless and you can charge them, so no stupid cord getting in the way or you having to stop in the middle and running around looking for batteries. If you have two and one starts to die on you while in the moment, then you can just grab the other one. Save yourself some frustration!

You may think the Lelo is too expensive but when you add up all the $10 bullets, time wasted finding a comfortable spot to plug it in, having it die on you when you need it most, and any other frustrations you may have incurred. It's a lot less expensive. Hey, why don't you tell someone that it's what you want for Christmas
Old 06-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #34
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's here!!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #35
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't give yourself carpal tunnel or you won't be able to post anymore.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #36
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post

I'm sure that would answer the prayers of many.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #37
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't want to be counted among them.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #38
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
That reminds me -- I tend to drink when I have lewd thoughts, which makes me drink even more, leading to even more lewd thoughts... a vicious cycle.

Yep... it's Carnal Tipple Syndrome.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
That reminds me -- I tend to drink when I have lewd thoughts, which makes me drink even more, leading to even more lewd thoughts... a vicious cycle.

Yep... it's Carnal Tipple Syndrome.

-Rusty
<shakes jar at Rusty>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #40
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Best I could afford is a Durex one. It's not sold anymore, I don't think, but it's a bullet. I don't know what happened to the one I used to have. I wish I could afford a nicer one, however, I'm pretty short on money these days.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #41
Fat Brian

One of the best toys we've ever bought came from Spencers in the mall and was less that twenty dollars. I can't remember the brand but it was in a clear plastic tube, its soft but I don't know what its made out of but its not latex and I'm pretty sure its not silicone. Its has literally lasted for years.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:43 PM   #42
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks. I think I'll try that. hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomjenerator View Post
With my Lelo stuff, I use a washcloth and antibacterial soap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Haha, another shout-out for the Insignia range! You won't regret it! I personally can't tell the difference, but I have read reviews saying how the strongest vibrations are not as powerful as the older, non-waterproof models without that hole in between - which is awesome for holding and keeping in place - I have butterfingers too!

I use baby wipes to clean my non-waterproof toys and that seems to do the job well enough.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #43
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

The e-glass screamer looks & sounds rather interesting. I have other another e-glass piece, you can heat them up in winter, put them in the fridge for summer lol and best thing is they can go in the dishwasher!

http://www.adamevetoys.com/adult-sex...?CJPID=4315698
Old 06-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #44
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
The e-glass screamer looks & sounds rather interesting. I have other another e-glass piece, you can heat them up in winter, put them in the fridge for summer lol and best thing is they can go in the dishwasher!

http://www.adamevetoys.com/adult-sex...?CJPID=4315698
The glass ones really catch my eye too. That one is nice. It also looks like a science project and it's pink which means it could be perfect for me.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 06-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #45
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK, how much is too much to spend on sex toys in one order? I've been window shopping, and with what I want to do, I'd have an embarassing tab...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:29 AM   #46
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love glass toys because they are so sleek and sensual, even though the stiffness takes some getting used to! This set is my favourite and a hit with all the exes and playmates and I highly recommend something like that since you are effectively getting 4 ends to play with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
OK, how much is too much to spend on sex toys in one order? I've been window shopping, and with what I want to do, I'd have an embarassing tab...
Haha, that happens to me quite a bit so I feel you! Leave in cart, wait a day and see which ones you think of the most?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #47
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i have a ladyfinger, it came as a freebie when i purchased the pricey platinum rabbit which didn't do much for me so i ended up throwing it out...now i use the trusty ladyfinger....got it from the lovehoney website here in the uk. i'm thinking of getting afew more toys for variety so will keep a close eye on the thread
Old 07-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #48
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

I haven't worked up to being adventurous yet. So, I have a bullet and a fingervibe. I love the latter.

I did get a proper vibrator as a gag gift, but I couldn't bring myself to give it a go. It looked like Ben Grimm had been unmanned and mounted on a vibrating base. Plus, I was feeling incredibly immature one night and did this: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3861/pict0265n.jpg I feel like I'd be perverting my childhood if I tried it out now. Mainly it just doesn't look tempting.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:26 PM   #49
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettie Bomb View Post
I've found that the best vibrator is the IVibe Bullet from Doc Johnson.

I used to manage an adult store and I sold those things like crazy! because I've been using one for years. They run more than the regular egg/bullet - but they have 10 speeds and 5 different functions - they also have lasted me on average 2 to 3 years. A regular egg can die out a lot faster.

Here's a link that shows one..
http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...llet-egg/11324

That's the average price I've seen.. except recently... I found them at a store near me on clearance - 50% off.. I so should have bought another and kept it on hand
On your recommendation I bought this. At first I was a little taken aback because the bullet is at least 1/3rd smaller than an average bullet but I was convinced by the power of the vibe and the controls, athough as big as some TV remotes were very easy to use and the whole thing was super quiet so very discreet.

I recommend this highly for anyone who likes a bullet vibe. I didn't have a discount but it was worth every penny.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 08-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #50
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default good question

I think my strap on is my favorite sextoy
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote