Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Guerrilla

Guerrilla has said some nice things
Default It honestly kind of blows my mind that FFAs exist

I don't mean to be rude or insulting, I'm just surprised that FFAs exist. I've been lurking through the boards here for awhile and my mind has been rather blown by the community of people here. I've never met a self-confessed FFA in my life. I am utterly curious now about how FFAs became FFAs and why they have a predilection for BHM. So I guess what I'm asking if for FFAs to maybe describe why they like BHM and how they came to understand this about themselves? And BHMs, I guess I'm asking for your experiences with FFAs?
Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You probably don't meet self-professed FFAs simply because women naturally tend to find men with super-awesome-amazing personalities to be attractive regardless of looks and other women understand that, too. Like... there's less need for women to label and explain a preference because other women understand that looks aren't everything.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Ive dated a variety of men that weighed anywhere from 150 lbs up to 350. I just prefer the bigger guys. I like a man with some meat on his bones.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:15 AM   #4
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't necessarily consider myself a "FFA", because I have dated a small handful of "average" sized men and don't TOTALLY rule out a man based on his body, but I freakin LOVE chubby men. I can't date a skinny guy, though. I'm simply not attracted to someone who is very thin. If I had to pinpoint WHY I like chubby guys, maybe because the first guy I ever fell in love with was on the chubby side (built like before Seth Rogen broke my heart and lost weight ). Maybe just because they're sexier to me in a way that I just can't explain. Cuddles are WAYYYYY better with a tall chubby soft man. Their tummies are so cute. If I cook him a big meal he'll truly appreciate it!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
I don't mean to be rude or insulting, I'm just surprised that FFAs exist. I've been lurking through the boards here for awhile and my mind has been rather blown by the community of people here. I've never met a self-confessed FFA in my life. I am utterly curious now about how FFAs became FFAs and why they have a predilection for BHM. So I guess what I'm asking if for FFAs to maybe describe why they like BHM and how they came to understand this about themselves? And BHMs, I guess I'm asking for your experiences with FFAs?
they don't really, this is a prank site. April Fool's!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #6
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Hahahah! I can't believe we got another one!
Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Hahahah! I can't believe we got another one!

Annnnnnd this is why we can't have nice things.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Annnnnnd this is why we can't have nice things.
We're nice things!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm....True, rabbit, true, but we girls like to have LOTS of nice things.

I can haz opshuns?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually, I have never encountered one in real life <shrug>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #11
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Actually, I have never encountered one in real life <shrug>
They're elusive creatures.....you have to talk like David Attenborough if you want them to come out of their hiding places. It sooths them
Old 05-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe you're not paying attention or you don't have flirt radar.

I've given a lot of husky men the double take and they always look like i'm going to ask them a question. Haha.

WE ARE CHECKING YOU OUT AND LIKE WHAT WE SEE!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Amen sister!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #14
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

I've given a lot of husky men the double take and they always look like i'm going to ask them a question. Haha.

WE ARE CHECKING YOU OUT AND LIKE WHAT WE SEE!
Kinda the opposite problem for me. I keep thinking I am getting checked out.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Kinda the opposite problem for me. I keep thinking I am getting checked out.

Really?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Not speaking for Zandoz, but just saying that not all ‘bhm’ are going to get the same amount of female attention. Just because you react well to some BHM doesn’t mean that all bhm are getting flirted with. Some people have better basic looks than others, it helps to be tall, more FFA seem to like strong and burly than fat and flabby, some people are more extroverted or at least better at projecting that impression, some people are better at looking confident, some will have the time, desire, and money to dress more sharply than others, etc. Yes, no matter what you are like, there are probably some people who would find you interesting, but their numbers can vary a lot.

Of course this applies to every other category of people too. But I’m just saying that when a guy says he’s never met an open FFA, it could well be true, in the sense that none have revealed their FFA-ness to that guy. Although I'd also agree that a lot of BHM (amongst others) lack flirt radar.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #17
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Not speaking for Zandoz, but just saying that not all ‘bhm’ are going to get the same amount of female attention. Just because you react well to some BHM doesn’t mean that all bhm are getting flirted with. Some people have better basic looks than others, it helps to be tall, more FFA seem to like strong and burly than fat and flabby, some people are more extroverted or at least better at projecting that impression, some people are better at looking confident, some will have the time, desire, and money to dress more sharply than others, etc. Yes, no matter what you are like, there are probably some people who would find you interesting, but their numbers can vary a lot.

Of course this applies to every other category of people too. But I’m just saying that when a guy says he’s never met an open FFA, it could well be true, in the sense that none have revealed their FFA-ness to that guy. Although I'd also agree that a lot of BHM (amongst others) lack flirt radar.

I think some people are so conditioned in their self-loathing that they wouldn't even entertain the thought of such a thing. They would probably be shy or clueless regardless of their size. And i'm sure most men don't even know what the term "FFA" is.

Honestly, most of the big men i've known have no problem with their self esteem. I've always envied that. It seems the younger generation has more issues with body image also. Big, strong men were always revered for their manliness etc. People didn't sit in front of the computer all day thinking about things. They went out and did.

Y'know?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think some people are so conditioned in their self-loathing that they wouldn't even entertain the thought of such a thing. They would probably be shy or clueless regardless of their size. And i'm sure most men don't even know what the term "FFA" is.

Honestly, most of the big men i've known have no problem with their self esteem. I've always envied that. It seems the younger generation has more issues with body image also. Big, strong men were always revered for their manliness etc. People didn't sit in front of the computer all day thinking about things. They went out and did.

Y'know?
re: conditioned...... agreed (and I think I mentioned some people have no flirt radar, this would be one of the reasons).

re: big guys self esteem.... most tall, _strong_ men that I know still don't have a lot of self-esteem issues. There are enough women out there that like the big, strong, burly, type, that they will have had sufficient positive feedback to mostly tell society to take its skinny ideals and bugger off. Short, strong, and fat, a lot less so. Fat but not strong.....a whole lot less validation of their bodies being acceptable.

In terms of fat admiration, of course one likes what one likes, and that is fine. I'm definitely not saying everyone should be attracted to everyone else. In fact the whole point I was making was that those who are not the right sort of big will have been flirted with a lot less, so it may not be their imaginations that they've not met FFA.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #19
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh definitely no flirt radar here. One tends to not develop radar for things that are extremely rare to them. I have no tiger radar either...I may have seen a couple once upon a time in a zoo, and yes, if I encountered one it would be extremely dangerous...but still no practical reason for developing tiger detection skills.

On the other hand, I have highly developed radar for women wanting a big brother or substitute dad. I get that a LOT.

At this point I've been married for going on 15 years, and had one previous serious relationship...both being in spite of being a big guy, and not because my size had any positive influence what so ever.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #20
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Oh definitely no flirt radar here. One tends to not develop radar for things that are extremely rare to them. I have no tiger radar either...I may have seen a couple once upon a time in a zoo, and yes, if I encountered one it would be extremely dangerous...but still no practical reason for developing tiger detection skills.

On the other hand, I have highly developed radar for women wanting a big brother or substitute dad. I get that a LOT.

At this point I've been married for going on 15 years, and had one previous serious relationship...both being in spite of being a big guy, and not because my size had any positive influence what so ever.
I'm not trying to be mean here, but after having read a lot of your posts over the years you come across to me as a pretty unhappy person. If you don't feel good about yourself it's going to show. Why would someone flirt with someone unapproachable?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #21
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

In terms of fat admiration, of course one likes what one likes, and that is fine. I'm definitely not saying everyone should be attracted to everyone else. In fact the whole point I was making was that those who are not the right sort of big will have been flirted with a lot less, so it may not be their imaginations that they've not met FFA.
I'm not sure what the "right sort" is that you mentioned. Isn't it subjective?

I don't like sloppy dressers. I find a lot of larger men tend to dress TOO big and that doesn't appeal to me. There are so many different variables with attraction.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #22
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Really?
Hahaha. My ego is huge.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #23
Surlysomething

Quote:
Hahaha. My ego is huge.

When I read your posts (and this is just what I feel) you come off as the stereotypical "I need to be funny" fat guy. And you honestly don't have to do that.

But if you really believe you're the shit, you go boy. Haha.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #24
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
When I read your posts (and this is just what I feel) you come off as the stereotypical "I need to be funny" fat guy. And you honestly don't have to do that.

But if you really believe you're the shit, you go boy. Haha.
Awe Surly, Sassy is the shit..I wubu Sassy...
Old 05-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #25
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hahaha. My ego is huge.
If ego is code word for penis...
Why hello there...