Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club
Default Your favorite body part

I'm sure this has been done before and it certainly isn't ground breaking (if it's an issue and it gets deleted, I'll understand)

But I really wanna know! I'm having a sudden "Oh no, I'm fat" moment. I'm sure others have them, too. This is the best way to rip the moment's face off, IMO.

And it's a two parter! Your favorite body part on yourself and then on someone else!

Myself: I really like my nose, calves and my feet. The last one isn't visual, but I love having them paid LOTS of attention to. Shame they haven't yet-- a combination FA/Foot fetishist is apparently hard to find. I like tights (even if I wear them under pants) silly socks and plan on accentuating my legs with tattoos as soon as I can manage it. I like my nose enough to have stuck metal through my septum and metal under it. (Medusa piercing). And my feet may not 'look' pretty to me, but they are definitely my sweet spot.

Others: Arms and hands and the neck for men. I'll look at a man's hands no matter how he looks and have to stop myself from staring if he has large hands and long, sturdy fingers. -swoon-. And a nice neck goes a long way; especially when coupled with a strong chin. Even if they fall on the 'Beautiful' spectrum for males, I REALLY dig an epic jawline. And call me typical but big arms? (Strong muscle or fat, doesnt matter) Yeah. Big arms.

BIG ARMS.

unf

Old 05-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On me: my hair is my absolute favourite part of me. My breasts used to be number two, and I do love them, but pregnancy/breastfeeding/weight gain/gravity have been hard to adjust to. Since joining Dims, I have learnt to really, really, really love my ass. I thought it was okay before, but these days? I think I'd marry my ass. I also really like my lips. I think they're just full enough, with a nice Cupid's Bow, and are very kissable :P

On men: I really like shoulders and hands. A nice pair of hands, especially on someone with skills or talents (whether musical, able to build or create things or sexually), it's hot. I'm not sure what it is about shoulders I like, because it's not one type or width of shoulder that does it. I do like chest hair, too. It's fun to play with.

On women: I do like me some boobs. I do like a fuller figure, with nice curves.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
On me: my hair is my absolute favourite part of me. My breasts used to be number two, and I do love them, but pregnancy/breastfeeding/weight gain/gravity have been hard to adjust to. Since joining Dims, I have learnt to really, really, really love my ass. I thought it was okay before, but these days? I think I'd marry my ass. I also really like my lips. I think they're just full enough, with a nice Cupid's Bow, and are very kissable :P

On men: I really like shoulders and hands. A nice pair of hands, especially on someone with skills or talents (whether musical, able to build or create things or sexually), it's hot. I'm not sure what it is about shoulders I like, because it's not one type or width of shoulder that does it. I do like chest hair, too. It's fun to play with.

On women: I do like me some boobs. I do like a fuller figure, with nice curves.
Niiiice. I used to be squicked by chest hair and haven't been with anyone who has it. But, nowadays if it's short and manscaped I find myself wanting to mess with it a little. >.>

Big agree on shoulders, too. Especially broad ones. Heee
Old 05-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

On me: I love my eyes. and my boobs. Mother nature blessed me generously in that department.

I hate my feet! I cant stand having them touched at all.

On men: Chest hair, facial hair, a nice smile, beautiful eyes, strong arms and a cute butt. Also a sense of humor and the smell of cologne is a big turn on.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On myself... I love my eyes, and my backside... all of it. I like the butt shelf, the movement when I walk and I even like the back fat.
Best way to get me going is to stick your hands in between the rolls of fat on my back above my butt... and whisper about how it/I am even bigger/fatter/sexier.
I also love my arms, they are soft and warm and make great pillows.

Others:
Men- I love love love backs on men. Toned, defined, hairy, flabby, tattooed, scars... love them all. Also that little space between hip bone and pelvic bone...
Women- calves, soft flabby ones. I also love me some thunda thighs... om nom nom.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #6
Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
On me: I love my eyes. and my boobs. Mother nature blessed me generously in that department.

I hate my feet! I cant stand having them touched at all.

On men: Chest hair, facial hair, a nice smile, beautiful eyes, strong arms and a cute butt. Also a sense of humor and the smell of cologne is a big turn on.
Oooh, good drop on the eyes. I like mine a lot too but didnt mentioned them -at all- for some reason while I think they're my best feature.

And you hate your feet being touched?! How do you live!

Well, I guess it is a weird area. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
On myself... I love my eyes, and my backside... all of it. I like the butt shelf, the movement when I walk and I even like the back fat.
Best way to get me going is to stick your hands in between the rolls of fat on my back above my butt... and whisper about how it/I am even bigger/fatter/sexier.
I also love my arms, they are soft and warm and make great pillows.

Others:
Men- I love love love backs on men. Toned, defined, hairy, flabby, tattooed, scars... love them all. Also that little space between hip bone and pelvic bone...
Women- calves, soft flabby ones. I also love me some thunda thighs... om nom nom.
Hot.

Also, I got dem thunda thighs. -eyebrow waggle-
Old 05-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #7
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post

Hot.

Also, I got dem thunda thighs. -eyebrow waggle-
I also am not a fan of my feet being touched... at all. I have literally kicked someone in the face when they were kissing and trying to suck on my toes in a moment of panic. But for you baby...

...You also have a kind soul, funny to say I know... but you really are something amazing.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
sweetfrancaise

sweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going on

On myself: My eyes, truthfully, and most days my hair. And I'm gaining a fondness for my hips.

On men: Broad shoulders, strong jawlines, and dimples. Oh, and chest hair!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #9
sweetfrancaise

sweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
I also am not a fan of my feet being touched... at all. I have literally kicked someone in the face when they were kissing and trying to suck on my toes in a moment of panic. But for you baby...

...You also have a kind soul, funny to say I know... but you really are something amazing.
I feel the same way about my feet! Pedicures are torture (and great fun for my friends who are watching, never ending laughs). I've known one person who could touch my feet without me kicking...

And you ladies are all quite amazing!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
And you hate your feet being touched?! How do you live!

Well, I guess it is a weird area. XD
Ive always hated my feet. They are extremely ticklish and I am just disgusted at the thought of someone touching them. Yuck!

Quote:
Also that little space between hip bone and pelvic bone...
Oh God how could I have forgotten about that? Shame on me.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:51 AM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My face, my toes, my fingers and my nipples.

On men: that little divot (trivia buffs: filtrum) between the nose and the upper lip. The back of a thick neck. Warm eyes with a twinkle and spark of intelligence, and sexy forearms and shapely legs.

On other women: eyebrows, bright eyes and crooked smiles, and a 'fuck you' shoulders back posture.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #12
Pitch

This thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :3
Old 05-11-2011, 04:28 AM   #13
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love my smile, my ankles and my chest

I don't know what else to say! I hope Derek would say he likes the same things too

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #14
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Me: Eyes and boobage

Men: Eyes, thighs (strong muscular thighs) and I'm yours if you have that sparkle/twinkle in your eyes.
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #15
LuckyDreamer87

LuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

On me: i would have to say number one would be my legs....in heels they make "me" drool....lol...i also really like my eyes and lips and recently have started to love my chest.

on men: i really really like great hands.....they're just something so sexy about them...and when a guy has his shirt off and i see those two dimples right above their butt...i can't help but wanna run over and touch.....but my favorite on a man would be a awesome smile ..ya know the kind that makes you melt inside just a little. That gets me every time.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #16
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me: My legs, lips, and I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs, sometimes they just get in the way you know? I actually really like my hair too, I used to hate it, and i love my feet and my hands.

On men: I love lips and noses, nice hands and arms are always a plus, and I like the backs and fronts of a man's chest and mid-section as well. Eyes are wonderful too, and if they can pull it off, some scruff. <3 I also have a thing for Native American guys...(Uncas, anyone?)

Women: Even though I'm not bi/lesbian I can defiantly appreciate the aesthetics of the female figure, love drawing them too! I'm most envious of hour glass shapes, but I think women from the middle east, India, and various Asian cultures are particularly gorgeous and I wish I could look like them. I'm also very jealous of women with long think hair, whether curly and fro-prone or wavy and fairy like.
darlingzooloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #17
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like my feet, my nose, my hair, my wrists (weird, I know), and my boobs.

On men, I like hands, visible inguinial ligaments (that V some men get), and legs -- skinny, bony little legs.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM   #18
ArmWrestlingChamp

ArmWrestlingChamp has said some nice things

On me- my cleavage, my belly button, my collar bone, my feet, my eyebrows haha, and my legs when I wear tights

On men- broad shoulders, muscular and vein-y forearms, and thick, arched eyebrows
ArmWrestlingChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #19
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On my men, I like bright eyes, a kind smile, long limbs and short hair hmmm sexy

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

On me: I have awesome legs. It's the bonus for being 5'8" and having a SUPER short torso. I also really like my broad shoulders. They can make finding blazers and jacket a pain but man can I rock a plunging neckline like nobody's business.

On men: muscular arms, round booties, defined jaw lines, and a little bit of a pudge in the belly. I like looking at 6 packs but cuddling the keg.

On women: collar bones, cheekbones, and long necks.
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like my lips, and hands because they look like my Mama's, and she's all classically beautiful. I also have a very lovely belly, it's my favorite part.

On other people I like intense eyes, and strong hands, not like, squeeze you strong, but, strong. On dudes, I like a nice well shaped hairy leg.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #22
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

On me: My breasts, for the attention they garner plus they bring me a lot of pleasure, and my big ass. There have been times when I didn't love my weight, but I have always loved my curves.

On men: Smiling lips that make me want to kiss them for hours and capable looking hands.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #23
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

On me - My eyes, my hands and feet, and I kinda like my hips and bum.

On him - his curly blonde hair, his hands, his blue eyes, and his melting smile.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:07 AM   #24
Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
On me: My breasts, for the attention they garner plus they bring me a lot of pleasure, and my big ass. There have been times when I didn't love my weight, but I have always loved my curves.

On men: Smiling lips that make me want to kiss them for hours and capable looking hands.
I have a love hate relationship with my body but am a fan of my own boobs, as well. Hear, hear!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #25
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

On me: I like my eyes, my legs and my smile.

On men: I like tall guys, a great smile and intelligence. Oh and I love nice shaped hands.