Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-14-2011, 07:09 AM   #26
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

On myself: My wide hips,as I gained most of my weight has settled their.Also my chest,always have been very well endowed.
On men:On my husband,I love everything,but mostly his great hugs and his eyes! Any guy that has broad shoulders makes me look twice!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #27
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

I would have to go with my eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pink bra 4.jpg (4.9 KB, 741 views)
Old 05-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #28
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I LOVE my boobs! Also, my eyes, because they're just like my mama and she's (to me) the prettiest lady out there. I like my strong shoulders and arms, they're great for comforting and hugging and protecting, but also if push comes to shove I can throw a pretty solid punch ; ).

On men, a muscly back makes me lose my shit. I just... ohmygoodness... yeah, a muscly back with big lats sticking out on the sides And I love big rough 'working man' hands, the rough skin contrasts my soft tummy so well!

Last edited by Sydney Vicious; 05-16-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: forgot about the hands
Sydney Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #29
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's hard to pick a favorite. There are only a few parts I *don't* like, and even then it's not like I hate them all the time. :P

I do have awesome shoulders. And eyes. And cheekbones. And forearms. And wrists. And calves. And a groovy waist-to-hip ratio.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #30
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

My chevro-legs, my main mode of transportation.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:23 AM   #31
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favourite parts are my lips, eyes, boobs and I'm getting to like my bum more each day (my husband is literally obsessed with it luckily!)

On men I like stubble on face, a bit of rough and ready bad boy look, hairy legs, big hands, strong arms and clean shaven head. Completely the opposite to my husband!!! Ideally a mixture of Jason statham and sawyer from lost!
Old 05-24-2011, 03:41 AM   #32
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My lips, small waist, and big ass

On him - arms, eyes, shoulders
Old 05-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
cheddar74

cheddar74 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
My chevro-legs, my main mode of transportation.
And what a pair of legs!!
cheddar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #34
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Favorite part of myself: my collarbone/shoulder/neck area....and I LOVE when lots of kisses are directed there...

Favorite part on a man: all of him. I don't think there's a part of a man I couldn't enjoy.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #35
LadyDeelicious
Finally Back Again!

LadyDeelicious can now change their title

On me: my eyes! They are a blue/green, change colors based on mood, weather, what I'm wearing, etc. I had a friend tell me once while I was getting angry at her that my eyes were changing colors...it stopped the arguement immediately...my second would have to be my toes. I have the cutest little toes!

On men: shoulders and smile...there is something about seeing the strength in a mans shoulders that take my breath away...knowing that he can just hug me soooo tight! The smile when you walk up to him and it just tells you how happy he is to see you!
LadyDeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #36
LadyDeelicious
Finally Back Again!

LadyDeelicious can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
collarbone/shoulder/neck area....and I LOVE when lots of kisses are directed there...
I don't necessarily love that part of me, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE to have that part kissed, nibbled, and even just breathed on!
LadyDeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #37
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on

i really like my eyes and my hair and my favorite part on a guy is when he has thicker legs and big calves =) love it
Old 05-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #38
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahLaughsAlot View Post
i really like my eyes and my hair and my favorite part on a guy is when he has thicker legs and big calves =) love it

OH yes, big strong legs. Yesssssss
Old 06-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #39
booknerd727

booknerd727 can now change their title

Well, I never really write on the forum, but this seemed fun!

Me: eyes, boobs, and legs. - Bam! I'm a triple threat, baby!

Guys: Shoulders and eyes. When I see my guy with no shirt and his broad shoulders... ****drooooool
booknerd727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 AM   #40
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Seems like we all like a nice pair of shoulders. >=]
Old 06-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #41
Tori

Tori can now change their title

Toooootally glad I found this thread today because boy do I need it! LOL. Upon closer inspection, I find that my favorite part of my body is (are?) probably my hands and wrists. For some reason I just think they're really pretty, and everyone's always said I have nice hands. Hopefully that isn't just one of those "fat girl" compliments like "you have such a pretty face." Haha.

On a guy, DEFFFFFFFFFFINITELY that little dip at the front of the hip. I don't know what it is about that but it drives me insane every time. I also love collar bones and strong, muscular arms. And guy hands - callouses, scars, rough edges... Love it. <3
Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #42
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I would have to say that my absolute favorite part of me
Have to be my eyes, and in second are my lips. The6 are actually
The two features i het complimented on the most. And after thay
Is my hair.

On men : hair, hands a lovely long and strong neck is incredibly sexy, a toned back and well kept teeth are also a big one for me. Also I dont know if its just me
but i love the way men smell.
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #43
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Honestly, I really love my belly. I cannot believe I used to have such a problem with that area but I've really grown to not only like it but love it as well. I also really like my legs and tits. I'm a huge sucker for arms/hands, lips and hips on others though. Nom!
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #44
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Ah, let's see...

Me: I have a love hate relationship with my feet, as the OP I've quite a foot fetish myself and love having them touched but I'm also flat footed with bunions and a screw in the fifth metatarsal of my right foot, they hurt most the time. My butt, yes, I have a pretty large rear, I'm pear shaped and my best friend told me I have a "glorious" ass I think that comment will be remembered forever! My mouth, I think I have the cutest petal shaped lips with just the slightest pink off tone, I also like my teeth they're almost perfectly straight and never had braces and they're very proportionate to each other. Oh and my hands, I've long fingers, well kinda, I think my hands are pretty. My last one... is my belly, which is last because I liked it more in high school, when I graduated I gained more weight and got stretch marks across my belly and it really upsets me that they're there.

Other Male: Hands and arms, I love my boyfriends hands, they're so manly and sexy and yumm.... Hair, I like to touch my own hair, but I like to run my fingers through my partners hair even more, now they don't have to have a lot of hair (My bf only has like 2 inches off the top of his head) just that they have some for me to touch and it's clean and soft! A strong jaw, that curve on the male jaw that just BEGS to be kissed, along with his throat/neck... I love how thick and manly certain parts of the male body is. Shoulders/back the broad stable strong back for me to bite and kiss and nuzzle.

Other Female: Well I have to say boobs, I do love them, soft, squishy pillows! Thighs and belly, I love thick thighs to hold up a nice rump and a soft squishy belly, I'm not too much of a fat admirer, though I do like thicker females. Hair again for the same reasons lol.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #45
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Self: My hair. It took a long time to accept it. I had more issues about my hair color than I've ever had in regard to my weight. As a teen I dyed it every color I could and sometimes multiple colors at once. It sucks growing up with red hair. However, now I love it.

Guys: I have a forearm thing. It might seem a bit weird, but a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled/pushed up is the hottest thing ever.
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #46
Chubosaurus

Chubosaurus has said some nice things

On myself: probably my belly
On other women: bellies, plump arms and legs
On Men: stomachs/hips, long arms, necks/collarbones
Chubosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #47
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

On me : My amazing breasts. and my ears oddly enough.
On a man : arms, I have a major thing for tensed ARM muscles.
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #48
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, things have changed since the double mastectomy last June.

For me - used to be my breasts, am now forced to find other things.
Used to be my eyes, but as I have aged....they are not as large and noticible as when I was in my 20-40s.
Therefore, I now think if is my smile and salt and pepper hair.........makes me feel more authentic anyway!

For men: SHOULDERS and hands.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #49
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

me: shoulders, lower legs (haha)

him: tummy (oh my goodness!!), neck and hair.

ps- soccer players have awesome tummies and thighs
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #50
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

On me: I like my but and hips. I like being pear shaped.
On men: smells. and pretty hair. I like grabbable hair. ;P
On women: I love butts. and hips. and..well, i like everything about a girl's body! :PPP