Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What was the last thing you ate?

Oreo cookies and an apple cake thing from bakery. I was craving both ..so that was that.

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
mel

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol..ok I thought this may be an interesting thread..but I guess not..OP...we need a delete!! :P

Old 05-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is a similar one in the foodee board, about what you're eating now.

I just had a ham and cheese sandwich.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

A handful of cherry tomatoes. I picked them in the garden and they didn't even make it inside.

Tracy
Old 05-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I had an orange and some green tea as my late afternoon "snack" at work...I'm off to dinner soon.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a vanilla ice cream cone with tons of rainbow sprinkles <3 <3
darlingzooloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big Ba Tempte kosher half sour pickle.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #8
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Applebee's Ravioli Florentine w/ Chicken and Spinach, and a side of Cheesy Corn. Nummy! - and I'm quite full now.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A sausage roll.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
ArmWrestlingChamp

ArmWrestlingChamp has said some nice things

I had a pupusa
ArmWrestlingChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A piece of homemade baklava

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
mel

a Hawaiin Carolli from a local place here in town

Old 05-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #13
penguin
Fnord

Seafood paella for dinner, chocolate cake for dessert. OMG SO GOOD.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
mel

Key Lime Pie

Old 05-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #15
pegz
Southern Illinois Chick

pegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticedpegz never has a post go unnoticed

Goldfish S'mores
pegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #16
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Cinnamon sugar donuts.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #17
wildflower_uk

wildflower_uk can now change their title

Medium rare sirloin steak.
wildflower_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fish sticks and broccoli cheese rice!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #19
fatmanhush

fatmanhush has said some nice things

An omelet with bacon, sausage, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, and lots of cheese! And for god sakes, don't forget the butter!
fatmanhush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

A piece of fried Polish rye bread and a few slices of boczek which is a type of Polish bacon that is smoke differently and often eaten cold like lunch meat.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #21
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

A large bowl of porridge, with brown sugar and thick cream. It's perfect for cold mornings.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #22
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Macaronni and cheese with chopped up hamburger in it with a TON of garlic. My own creation and SO yum!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #23
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just made a sammich! Jarlsberg swiss and Diestel pepper turkey!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Jalapeno tortilla chips and salsa. Oh and three dolmades.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #25
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Footlong Double Meat Spicy Italian from Subway with Jalapenos, Black Olives, Pickles, and Provalone cheese.