Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #26
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a ding dong...

A Hostess Ding Dong!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #27
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

I made chocolate chip cookies and sandwiched vanilla ice cream in the middle YUM!
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #28
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Steak, potato and salad..it was so yummy!!!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #29
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

I'm drinking a tequini - tequila with Kahlua, shaken w ice. Eating burgundy olives and natural almonds.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honey Dijon Blue Diamond Almonds
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #31
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Scrambled eggs with eggplant - very good

Every post in this thread requires this smiley ->

or if you covet someone else's meal then this ->
Old 05-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Went to dinner at mom's. She made a rack of lamb, corn on the cob, caesar salad and baked potato. Yummy. Lamb is my very favorite meat
Old 05-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #33
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made tacos for dinner. I am so stuffed after like 3 big soft tacos.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #34
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A hot dog and a diet coke. It was Costco for dinner tonight.
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #35
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While tonight's steak is soaking in orange juice, I had some of my cousins BBQ carryout, hand made extra crispy chicken strips, JoJo's, which is hard to explain but a town legend, they get big potatoes and cut them like you would cut a potato for a scalloped type dish,but they cut them length wise, then they put them in the chicken finger batter and fry them till crispy, and we dip them in JoJo sauce a mayo,ketchup,fresh black pepper, and cinnamon chicken dip sauce. Add a large basket of grilled Texas toast, I'm right back to my childhood days.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #36
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Oh I ate at Applebees today. The spinach dip was soooo good!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #37
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last thing I ate was breakfast, which was a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal, topped with raisins, and bathed in skim milk.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #38
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was hungry when i came home this afternoon. So i had a bowl of Amy's No Chicken Noodle soup. It's soooo good. Never had the real stuff so i can't compare but i love this soup. I buy it like crazy when it's on sale.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #39
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sinful

Old 05-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #40
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing fun. Some mango, banana, strawberries, blueberries and pear.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #41
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

I just had a chicked fried steak, with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #42
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pizza made with fresh mozzarella and marinara from our local pizza place. YUMMMMMMMMMM....
Old 05-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #43
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

homemade pancakes with peanut butter and Log Cabin syrup with Jimmy Dean Maple patty sausage.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #44
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just finished a sugar free strawberry-banana popsicle.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #45
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

currently chowing on a footlong roast beef sammich from subway
Old 05-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #46
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chicken and Rice.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #47
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

PF Changs frozen stir fry thingy - Orange Chicken - on white rice.
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #48
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

'Twas a carb binge indeed... almost a whole sleeve of garlic butter flavoured Club crackers.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #49
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A peanut butter and nutella sandwich.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #50
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Stauffers Mac and cheese.