Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What fresh hell is this?

So someone is opening a new middle eastern restaurant AND a NY Gyro restaurant right next to my gym. RIGHT NEXT TO MY GYM.

Now people, you can't know this about me as you're strangers, but I can't concentrate when I'm near really good kofta or shwarma... this is going to be awful. Seriously. I'm not kidding. AWFUL.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Maybe switch to another gym. Hang in there.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
So someone is opening a new middle eastern restaurant AND a NY Gyro restaurant right next to my gym. RIGHT NEXT TO MY GYM.

Now people, you can't know this about me as you're strangers, but I can't concentrate when I'm near really good kofta or shwarma... this is going to be awful. Seriously. I'm not kidding. AWFUL.
Ah, life in the urban hellhole.
This is a situation that could never happen the suburbs or in Real America (you know, flyover country).

I hope you survive.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote