Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default So....I got a case of Lil'Debbie snack cakes comin my way....

Question is, what kind do I want. Any suggestions?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh get the marshmallow pies...and i will come eat them with you.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nutty Buddies and Cosmic Brownies.

You gonna use a blender or actually chew?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Oh get the marshmallow pies...and i will come eat them with you.
LOL! I dunno, always been partial to Star Crunches myself.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
You gonna use a blender or actually chew?
Never actually drank a Lil'Debbie. Not sure if I could do that...might have to try it just for shits'n giggles.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In order of greatness:
  1. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
  2. Donut Sticks
  3. Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
  4. Jelly Cream Pies
  5. Star Crunch
  6. Zebra Cakes
  7. German Chocolate Cookie Rings
  8. Fudge Rounds
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ill gladly send you a care package filled with a multi variety of snack cakes, a funnel, and a man eating plant. what P.O. box should I send to?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Ill gladly send you a care package filled with a multi variety of snack cakes, a funnel, and a man eating plant. what P.O. box should I send to?
He's in central Florida so I'm gonna take a wild stab and say send it to Disneyland, Cinderella's Castle. He'll be the guy standing out front wearing a tiara.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 05-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
In order of greatness:
  1. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
  2. Donut Sticks
  3. Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
  4. Jelly Cream Pies
  5. Star Crunch
  6. Zebra Cakes
  7. German Chocolate Cookie Rings
  8. Fudge Rounds
I respect and appreciate your taste in snacky cakes.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Hmmm...ultimate Lil'Debbie: Bacon-wrapped Zebra Cake....
Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Wow Dave, you're gonna need some roomy comfy stretch pants after eating all those yummy snackies!!! <belly rub>

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #12
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
He's in central Florida so I'm gonna take a wild stab and say send it to Disneyland, Cinderella's Castle. He'll be the guy standing out front wearing a tiara.
Well at least he's not down under some curtains looking for the wizard of oz.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Never actually drank a Lil'Debbie. Not sure if I could do that...might have to try it just for shits'n giggles.
Add heavy cream or if you're calorie counting, use half and half. Combine it with the snack cake in a blender and whizzzz it up! Keep blending until it reaches a consistency easily poured into your funnel.

Or you know, you could pour it into sports bottles and attach them to one of those hats meant for beer cans with straws going straight to your mouth. No calories wasted by lifting a glass!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Dave, if at any time you feel that you're no longer attractive, for the sake of all that is holy, you must pull back. If you need help, just wave one of your fatty arms and I'll come running! Okay, waddling, but I'll be there. You can count on me to be in the picture.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm kind of pissed off, cause ain't nobody tried to send me no funnel or case of succulent Southern twin wrapped boxes of awesome sauce.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #16
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
Add heavy cream or if you're calorie counting, use half and half. Combine it with the snack cake in a blender and whizzzz it up! Keep blending until it reaches a consistency easily poured into your funnel.

Or you know, you could pour it into sports bottles and attach them to one of those hats meant for beer cans with straws going straight to your mouth. No calories wasted by lifting a glass!
Dude. I'm down with the sugary snack cakes and even the funnel for those who are, like me, too lazy to chew. But adding heavy cream to the mix? Come on. At some point you gotta be responsible and reel it in a little.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I call it "DELICIOUS DILEMMA"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CkBlueJewishStar.jpg (47.2 KB, 510 views)
Old 05-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

That is EXACTLY how I like my bacon and cake.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #19
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cake + Bacon = Putting the Fun back in Funnel
Old 05-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #20
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Dude. I'm down with the sugary snack cakes and even the funnel for those who are, like me, too lazy to chew. But adding heavy cream to the mix? Come on. At some point you gotta be responsible and reel it in a little.
Use half and half. HALF the fat and HALF the calories!

Isn't it? That's what my boyfriend in Toronto told me.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #21
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Then it comes to be, that the soothing light
At the end of your tunnel
Was just a snack cake coming your way...

-Rusty
(fair use: short excerpt for parody use. You know how those guys are about their copyrights...)

Last edited by CleverBomb; 05-12-2011 at 10:31 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
Use half and half. HALF the fat and HALF the calories!

Isn't it? That's what my boyfriend in Toronto told me.
Gotta be careful with Canadians. Some of them are sneaky fuckers.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #23
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Question is, what kind do I want. Any suggestions?
Let me tell you how it's done. Pretend you're a feedee. Go to Lil'Debbie's web site and read to see which snack cakes are the most fattening! Look at the saturated fat grams, not the trans fat!

Make sure you have at least two-three gallons of whole milk to wash the Lil'Debbies down. You can mix some cream into each glass of milk if you want to try to fatten yourself up a little. Oh, and you should try to see how many you can eat at one sitting. I did that for someone special one time.

You might as well go all out and take some before and after pics! You could even post them in this thread. The FFAs and female encouragers would appreciate that! Maybe take some pics of you eating your Lil'Debbies; showing a little belly, teasing the camera a little by rubbing or caressing your belly. Oh, and for effect, make sure to take a couple pics showing all the empty wrappers tossed all over the floor. Don't worry if your house is a mess. That will add to the "I'm lazy" factor that so many encouragers seem to appreciate.

My favorite Lil'Debbies are the fudge rounds. I'll let you in on a little secret. If you like chocolate bread pudding you'll love this! Get a big bowl and break up a half dozen or more of the fudge rounds. Then break them up more with the side of a big tablespoon. Pour milk over them and let them get a little soggy. Them mix it all up real good. Add more milk so it's almost the consistancy of pudding. You can eat it with a spoon! No chewing necessary! It's good if you refrigerate it and let it get really cold, too. Top it with some fattening whipped cream!

Have fun eating, stuffing, swallowing......... or funneling!

Warning: Lil'Debbies are addictive......and fattening!

Oh, and if you take a cute slightly seductive pic of yourself eating a Lil'Debbie, it might just garner a cute little nickname for yourself. Don't ask how I would know anything about that! *giggles*

Angel aka cookie

Last edited by Angel; 05-12-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #24
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Not little Debbie's...

I always thought they tasted fake....that company was trying to copy Hostess....I have to have Hostess brand snack cakes...they are the best...but im trying not to have that right now...so its watermelon & cantaloupe for me...but i can dream
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #25
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That is EXACTLY how I like my bacon and cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
Cake + Bacon = Putting the Fun back in Funnel
Just gave me an idea. Some feeders like to encourage a feedees to add vegetable or canola oil to milkshakes for the purpose of adding extra calories. The milkshake can be funnel fed, too.

For those not into the milkshakes or a funnel, they could make a cake and use bacon grease instead of oil! Why not? Some use mayo when making cakes. A bacon flavored chocolate cake or cupcakes might be good! Topped off with bacon strips formed into pretty roses, of course!

I should go into business.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote