Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 AM   #26
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 can now change their title

I'm what most people would call skinny or petite (5' 130 lbs, size 9 US) and almost all of my partners/lovers have been larger ladies. Not quite SSBBW but definitely size 20 to 26 (US) so we're in the world. Seems to be hard to find lesbians at all, at least for me since becoming single 10 months ago. I've had a few dates but no one really special, and hardly any BBW around here too I'd love to find a lady I connect with and stop being so lonely . . . . but patience my friend, it pays
Old 08-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #27
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool Ditto to that, my dear ssbbwuk. I feel the same way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!!
I'm a Bi, available, sane, disease free, pet and childfree by choice SSBBBW, that is sorta okay looking when my hair and cosmetics wish to cooperate. LOL. Yet can never find the gal for me since 2000/ early 2001. Even if I could find a smaller framed, feminine or soft butch FFA as a FWB [friend with benefits & a car. LOL], that'd be fine. It'd be nice to have a engaging, open, intimate lady in my life.

Its a bit difficult now since I've moved to northeastern Ohio. I can't find a (ss)bbw & admirers group or chapter here let alone attempt to find a FFA that'd dig me. Oh well, all in due time I guess.

As I say w/ the chaps, acquaintances first the see what happens. Until then, I'll just "Keep Calm & Buy Sweet Treats". Lol.

Toodles,
Katerina
Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #28
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh man...

I've been wondering where all the girls who like big girls are for a while now! Thanks for this thread...*looks around*

Old 09-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #29
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*raises hand*

I like everything from chubby to SSBBW, but I must say my preferred range is the 220-280. Of course, that all depends on how the girl carries it and her height, etc etc. Just a general number to toss out there.

And me? I'd say I'm curvy and soft in all the right places. 5'10 and about 175. I love my women heavier *melt*

Last edited by Fangs; 09-09-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #30
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I love bigger women. I'm too rough, and would break a skinny girl in two. Bigger women are just much more attractive to me.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:11 AM   #31
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some of us skinny little things like rough play and can handle a fair bit of wrestling! I can fully understand why our size would make a bigger partner wary though (and that is part of the reason why I prefer people at least twice my size) but you never know until you try.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #32
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseVivaciou View Post
Ive been on gay scenes in UK and being big has appeared to be quite a turn off. 1 woman saw pic of my face but when she met me said she was disappointed I was so big. It is rare but guess reading here there are those out there that like BBW and SSBBW \yay
What a shallow and hurtful woman! I would have been mortified at the fact she didnt keep her thoughts to herself and just allowed the meeting to continue without such stoopid opinions being expressed. I personally love curves (I have plenty of them too! lol). I hope she didnt dent your spirit sweetie. There are plenty of us girls out there who love a bit of "squish and jiggle" on our women! ;o) xXx

Old 11-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #33
psush_girl

psush_girl can now change their title
Talking

i feel exactly the same way! i'm 5'5, 300 lbs and whenever i'm in my girl phase, i can never seem to find an average (US size 10-14) sized girl who is also attracted to me. it's super frustrating because while i sometimes find BBW's sexy, my "type" is average-sized with curves. ::sigh:: the funny thing is that i can find plenty of guys who are average-sized that are attracted to me but never when i want them lol
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?"

~Marianne Williamson~

------------------

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it is not real?"
psush_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #34
sammy1nz

sammy1nz can now change their title

Forgive me for being slow. I'm an infrequent lurker! I'm not sure what touched me about this thread. I suppose the lonely reaching out of the first post and the chorus of appreciation that followed. I was nearly 200lb at my maximum, but am probably around 160 now and I'm about 5'7. I love my big curvy girl and often used to make the joke that there were some kinky things I just wouldn't do, skinny women included!

For those who talk of distance - don't be but off. I live deep in the South Pacific and have had some wonderful adventures, finding the girl of my dreams in Delaware ten years ago. In the grand scheme of a relationship, distance isn't all that hard to conquer. I won't say that distance isn't an obstacle, but compared, for example, with the dramas we sometimes face coming out to parents or friends, what's a little plane ride in the name of love?
sammy1nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #35
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!!
Check out the personals on Fantasy Feeder, I recall a number of profiles of women who are into other ladies, some of whom were not BBW and also who were in the UK.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:29 AM   #36
liveinlove

liveinlove has said some nice things
Default Thrilled

Wow! I'm new to this site and am oh so pleasantly surprised to see that there are so many BBW and SSBBW admirers! I'm an SSBBW and generally am not attracted to other BBW. Just preference Drop me a line if you want to chat!
liveinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #37
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How have I never seen this thread before? I have such a hard time finding average/thin women that are into girls my size, and i've been burned a few times after meeting people. It's so frustrating!
Old 12-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #38
KiniaFFA

KiniaFFA has said some nice things

Hi! I'm a young bisexual girl, 5'6" and 130 lbs, who likes BBW and BHM. There are lots of us out there.
KiniaFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #39
Chris799

Chris799 has said some nice things

Count me in for girls who like BBWs! I believe I'd be UK size 18 (I'm usually a US 14), so I think I'm on the smaller end of BBWs around here. I think my ideal girl would be between 200-280 pounds, but it really depends on how she carries it. I also haven't really seen many SSBBWs in real life (and the ones I have met, I've found unattractive for other reasons -- male, rude personality, etc.), so I don't really have any basis to say how large I'd go.
Chris799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #40
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

Count me in too! I like girls of ALL sizes.

I'm a BBW, myself, though. 5'9", and fluctuate from 300-330 typically. Although I hate the term, I guess I'm more the butch type (jeans, tshirt, sneakers mostly and tattooed) who is attracted to all kinds of women, but lipsticks are definitely my favorite.

I have a better pic in my profile, feel free to drop me a line.
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #41
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmirkingRevenge View Post
Count me in too! I like girls of ALL sizes.

I'm a BBW, myself, though. 5'9", and fluctuate from 300-330 typically. Although I hate the term, I guess I'm more the butch type (jeans, tshirt, sneakers mostly and tattooed) who is attracted to all kinds of women, but lipsticks are definitely my favorite.

I have a better pic in my profile, feel free to drop me a line.
Totally cute profile too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #42
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Totally cute profile too.
Aww... well thanks!
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #43
lizbeth

lizbeth has said some nice things

count me in. uk size 10, generally attracted to butch women who are a lot bigger than me. but branching out into more femme women who are bigger than me.
lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #44
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I certainly adore ss/bbw, but then I am one so maybe I don't qualify for this thread
Old 03-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #45
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
I certainly adore ss/bbw, but then I am one so maybe I don't qualify for this thread
You totally do.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #46
Zaylia

Zaylia has said some nice things

Hi everyone! Pansexual FFA here...and you can count me in on fancying larger women. I'd describe myself as curvy or "average"-sized (5'6 and about 125lbs) and I find BBW and BHM incredibly attractive.
Zaylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:43 AM   #47
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

My partner & I are both BBWs (or SSBBW, I guess), and we're totally into it!

It's interesting... when we go to queer events, at least here in Ontario, there doesn't appear to be a lot of BBWs (although there are many, many gorgeous women), although I know they're out there! I see them at my daughte's school, I see them at the coffee shop...

I'd like to go to a big BBW event, like the ones they have in the U.S., to see if there's a sizeable contingent women who love BBWs?

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:50 AM   #48
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

I am a BBW who's also interested in BBW's, I've always been attracted to larger women because they, to me are the ultimate feminine in the way they look. Curvy girls rock!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #49
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

I'm skinny and I like curvy women and BBWs.
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #50
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

Count me in. My type is shorter than me (not hard) and fem or androgynous; I am tall and more androgynous. Denver's not a desert, but it's not a BBW oasis.
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote