Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics
Default Carrying SSBBW Wife over threshold?

I didn't know how else to describe it, but I'm curious if anyone has actually picked up and held their girl in their arms like you would if you were "carrying your wife over the threshold". I've always thought it was impossible cause it'd require tremendous arm strength
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #2
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've managed to lift a few very big girls off the ground for a few seconds....only a few inches off of the floor, though. =\

It's one of the glaring weaknesses of being an FA...it's hard to make a girl feel small and protected unless you're a good bit taller than her.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only time I've had someone lift me up was while we were in a swimming pool, and that was goddamn hot. I don't see it happening any other way
Old 05-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
The only time I've had someone lift me up was while we were in a swimming pool, and that was goddamn hot. I don't see it happening any other way
J_JP_M has been able to d that to me in the swimming pool. It's really fun He puts me on his shoulders in the swimming pool too. And I also surf him cos he swims really well underwater :P
Old 05-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
J_JP_M has been able to d that to me in the swimming pool. It's really fun He puts me on his shoulders in the swimming pool too. And I also surf him cos he swims really well underwater :P
I loved being picked up so completely, able to wrap my arms and legs around him completely, and being carried around the pool. I'm really very buoyant
Old 05-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #6
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Its the ONLY time I can throw her around as she always falls off my shoulders :P yay mwahaha
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I loved being picked up so completely, able to wrap my arms and legs around him completely, and being carried around the pool. I'm really very buoyant
I am also VERY buoyant. J_JP_M takes advantage of this a lot and him and my sister played "let's push Deacone around the pool like a hockey disc and play catch with her" as I just floated around lol.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You can do it during a turn in the waltz, using the lady's angular momentum to lift her off the floor as she goes around you. My wife loves this: she says it feels as if she's flying.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
You can do it during a turn in the waltz, using the lady's angular momentum to lift her off the floor as she goes around you. My wife loves this: she says it feels as if she's flying.
It's times like these when I wish I could dance and not just headbang.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Oh, that would be fun to try!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Carrying SSBBW Wife over threshold?

No I didn't, one of the first disagreements my wife and I had was on this topic. We had been married a matter of hours and driven over 150 miles.... starting our honeymoon. We went and checked in at a hotel and when it was time to carry her across the threshold... she refused. She figured as skinny as I was (6'-" & 150-lbs.), that I would not be able to pick her up. After all she had been brain-washed into thinking that at a size #24, she was entirely to large to be lifted off the floor by any man. And, if I did manage to pick her up I would have probably torn her dress. She and some of my previous girlfriends did not believe I could physically pick them up. This topic had come up with my girlfriends and over time I was able to prove I could indeed pick them and walk with them on my shoulder. Unfortunately, it was years before I got the opportunity to prove to my wife I could actually pick her up. (Sad the topic did not come up before we were married.) The kicker is, she was heavier when I actually did pick her up years later! I had finally been able to prove my point.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:03 AM   #12
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

My fiance, who is an FA at 5ft11in and around 164 lbs, hasn't been able to lift me(5ft4in tall and 248.2 lbs) but I can lift him...
Do you FA's find it hot to have a girl lift ya off the floor
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #13
J_Underscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWBecky View Post
My fiance, who is an FA at 5ft11in and around 164 lbs, hasn't been able to lift me(5ft4in tall and 248.2 lbs) but I can lift him...
I guess I'd say I kinda do, cause she can. I'm very happy my gf is quite athletic for her size (when she was a teen she was an amazing badminton player), healthy and strong
Old 05-14-2011, 06:48 AM   #14
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Puts me in mind of 'Get Smart', the moment when Steve Carell's character lifts Lindsay Hollister's to finish off their dance - a mutual testament to Carell's (and/or a stuntman's) strength, and Hollister's graceful dignity.
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #15
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
this made me smile. She has not lifted me, but she has used her belly here and there to bump me out of the way, or across a room, just because she feels like it.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #16
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob View Post
Puts me in mind of 'Get Smart', the moment when Steve Carell's character lifts Lindsay Hollister's to finish off their dance - a mutual testament to Carell's (and/or a stuntman's) strength, and Hollister's graceful dignity.
I want to reply, but it's like ruining Santa.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #17
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I want to reply, but it's like ruining Santa.
Totally stole the words out of my mouth! :O
Old 05-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #18
ssbbwlover89

ssbbwlover89 has said some nice things

I used to do this with my first girlfriend I would always carry her to her bed or something "sweet" or "romantic" She was about 300. I did it to my previous girlfriend also,who was very much larger, but it was in the swimming pool just playing around.
ssbbwlover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #19
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Ohhhh yeah!!!! The 'caveman' element of me comes alive.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Unsure until the moment, but damn if I don't try with some sort of attempt. If I can only lift 1 leg and pull, that'd be a start eh?

Also, Dr. Feelgood, that's a great idea. Worth the moment, I'm sure.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #21
Adrian
??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Unsure until the moment, but damn if I don't try with some sort of attempt. If I can only lift 1 leg and pull, that'd be a start eh?
Also, Dr. Feelgood, that's a great idea. Worth the moment, I'm sure.
The way I did it back when I was seventeen, my girlfriend (around a size 18 to 20 dress). She was tickling me and she was not ticklish! I was in a corner, in crouched down position, being tickled and it occurred to me that if I stood up, she would stop tickling me. From the squat position I was in I managed to place my arms loosely around her legs and stood straight up. Low and behold, she was on my right shoulder like a sack of potatoes! Then I start to walk towards the door to show others in her house that I could pick her up. She panicked and promised not to tickle me that way again.... if only I would put her down right then.

I have a few very warm moments like this.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #22
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, don't know what its like to carry my girl over the threshold on our honeymoon.....but I'm sure I'll find out :-)
Old 05-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #23
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
it's hard to make a girl feel small and protected unless you're a good bit taller than her.
the majority of the girls i've been attracted to have been confident, self-assured, and could protect themselves.
but that's just me, so you know, whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"

Last edited by disconnectedsmile; 05-16-2011 at 12:54 PM.
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #24
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
i find it hot not because i'm an FA, but because i am attracted to girls who are very strong - both in physical terms and in terms of confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #25
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Couldn't resist...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote