Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-16-2011, 03:21 PM   #26
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Couldn't resist...
Ok, tomorrow, I am SO taking a picture of me doing that to my boyfriend (cos like hell can he do that to me) lol
Old 05-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #27
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Couldn't resist...
LOVE this!!!!!

I really love a man who can pick me up, toss me around a little, wrestle me down. I love strength in a man *droolz* It's just so delicious being held down or lifted and knowing the person doing it is loving it
Old 05-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
LOVE this!!!!!

I really love a man who can pick me up, toss me around a little, wrestle me down. I love strength in a man *droolz* It's just so delicious being held down or lifted and knowing the person doing it is loving it
I do love being held down and being overpowered
Old 05-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I do love being held down and being overpowered
I love that too. It's nice to be the dominant one but bloody hell, it's AMAZING when the roles reverse and you're overpowered by a sexy hunk

Ooh 400th post
Old 05-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #30
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I love that too. It's nice to be the dominant one but bloody hell, it's AMAZING when the roles reverse and you're overpowered by a sexy hunk

Ooh 400th post
Congrats on 400th post baby
and I'm glad I can be that good for you both ways
Old 05-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #31
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
Congrats on 400th post baby
and I'm glad I can be that good for you both ways
Oh hunny you can. I LOVE it when you pin me down and ravage me
Old 05-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #32
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Right On!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I've managed to lift a few very big girls off the ground for a few seconds....only a few inches off of the floor, though. =\
Honestly, i think this that is described would be -amazing- (if very very difficult or impossible) and that if enough effort was there... believe me, i would love to try with some SSBBWs.

I think about this very much when i see a shapely, awesomely sexy SSBBW. I think "I wonder if you can do like in the old movies with someone of this weight, size, shape, and sexyness.. hmmmm." To me, it would be the same test of strength (jsut much harder) as "ponyboy" videos (where the guy role-plays as a horse and the female sits her sexy ginormity square on his back, or SHOULDERS!!!)

I am volunteer for this.

Quote:
The only time I've had someone lift me up was while we were in a swimming pool, and that was goddamn hot. I don't see it happening any other way
Yes! Swiming pool, you can float!! Now, i woudl like to try to lift the person up the stairs and OU of that pool.. im sure a private pool would be best, due to all the slack-jawed gawkers that would ruin the moment.

I want to thank whomever made this thread. i think we need to see more of this, and more attempts! I can think of PLENTY heavy BBWs and SSBBWs that woudl test a guy's limits, likely bee to much for it to be done and also make a great vid whilst doing so, if all the factors came together! (Location, privacy, etc.)
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #33
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was like 380 or so..and I'm 5'10" and I was with this guy once...who totally manhandled me and it was freaking sexy, amazing, turn on.....and I'm willing to let someone try again :: giggling:: then sensation is amazing, overwhelming...

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #34
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I've managed to lift a few very big girls off the ground for a few seconds....only a few inches off of the floor, though. =\

It's one of the glaring weaknesses of being an FA...it's hard to make a girl feel small and protected unless you're a good bit taller than her.
Making a woman feel secure has nothing to do with height or physical build.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #35
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Couldn't resist...
Y'all win the cute award hands down. Great picture!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #36
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dunno about SSBBWs (might be a bit beyond my abilities) but if I was to finally settle down with at least a mid-size BBW (we're talking around 200 lbs here) I'd just work out until I could carry her over the threshold. (Plus, strong StickMan would make for awesome muscly honeymoon photos)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #37
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for the comments on the photo! I first posted it not long after it was taken, maybe 5 years ago or so. I wish I was that strong -- it was Photoshopped to remove Eric's right leg... Yes, I cheated.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #38
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I LOVE that pic, Tina!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #39
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, Ash. I do, too, honestly. We had a lot of fun that day and I had a lot of fun working on the photo, at Eric's suggestion.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 05-22-2011, 10:03 PM   #40
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks for the comments on the photo! I first posted it not long after it was taken, maybe 5 years ago or so. I wish I was that strong -- it was Photoshopped to remove Eric's right leg... Yes, I cheated.

I might be going out on a limb here... but...
is that a lascivious expression I see on Eric's face?
Way to go Eric!!!

After our wedding reception, our immediate family followed us back to our house for a private party & more damn photos. Someone in the crowd blurted out, "Carry her over the threshold!".

There were looks of disbelief on the women's faces at the boorish outburst as I looked at Ris still in her wedding dress.

She exclaimed, "Don't you dare!".

Old 05-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #41
Tina
Older and wiser now

Oh, what a wonderful photo. You two look so happy. Cute story!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #42
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

Way to go Eric!!!

After our wedding reception, our immediate family followed us back to our house for a private party & more damn photos. Someone in the crowd blurted out, "Carry her over the threshold!".

There were looks of disbelief on the women's faces at the boorish outburst as I looked at Ris still in her wedding dress.

Nice photo

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #43
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

I used to had a heavier and taller girlfriend years ago, I managed to pick her up in the beach, when we was in the ocean with water up to our waists.

Salad water makes everything float very easy.
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #44
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Making a woman feel secure has nothing to do with height or physical build.
For 'some women' there is a security knowing the man is physically is strong enough to protect them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
I dunno about SSBBWs (might be a bit beyond my abilities) but if I was to finally settle down with at least a mid-size BBW (we're talking around 200 lbs here) I'd just work out until I could carry her over the threshold.
Ther, you go! That's the attitude

biodieselman, thank for posting your wedding reception picture! It is a lovely picture -Adrian
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:59 AM   #45
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Oh hunny you can. I LOVE it when you pin me down and ravage me
I love your guys' little flirty comments back and forth in the different threads
it's adorable
as is this concept
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #46
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I attempted this a few times with my current girlfriend. She's a bbw. To be safe I tried it from a bed, and then from standing. At first I wondered, then I realized I could and said "Oh yes." And lifted her (Then a kiss ). It felt so good. First time for both of us.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:57 AM   #47
marky815

marky815 can now change their title
Default wow

Quote:
Couldn't resist...
thats totally hot!!
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:54 AM   #48
Johannes

Johannes can now change their title
Default Wet or falling to earth?

As I see it there are two ways it can be done and neither involves the threshold to a home:

1) In a swimming pool. Put a threshold on the bottom! This is the easy way! Affordable for any couple. Sexy! Go straight for sex by the poolside!

2) In one of NASAīs airplanes for training austronauts. As the plane dives passengers feel zero gravity for a minute. This is the difficult way. I donīt think any SSBBW has ever been aboard such a plane when in action.

I would never be a bridegroom if I could carry the bride!
Johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:56 AM   #49
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Couldn't resist...
Aahaha! I LOVE IT,SOO CUTE! Ive never dated someone who could pick me up but I can always pick them up! lmfao
Old 09-07-2011, 07:39 AM   #50
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

Way to go Eric!!!

Beautiful photo and great story. Thanks for sharing.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote