Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #51
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Very interesting topic. I haven't tried to pick my wife up since she was around 240lbs. Now at 298lbs, I will make it a point to try, We are going to the beach in a couple of weeks, so if dry land doesn't work, then maybe the ocean will.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:46 PM   #52
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrp35 View Post
Very interesting topic. I haven't tried to pick my wife up since she was around 240lbs. Now at 298lbs, I will make it a point to try, We are going to the beach in a couple of weeks, so if dry land doesn't work, then maybe the ocean will.
The beach is a good place to try. The beach is harder by the water, and if you can either stand the stares of people or there isnt anyone around, try away! I know i can see myself attempting with the right lady one day, lol. (I was on Ormond Beach when i saw a ~160lbs. approximately woman picked up Fireman-style by her boyfriend. It was cool.)

Try to pick up BELOW the belly, basically wrapping your arms around her butt because a lot of people try to pick up a BBW/SSBBW (in the videos i have seen) by wrapping their arms around her BELLY.. and thats just not gonna work, except to squeeze the belly. Depends if it is serious attempt, or just going through the motions and being silly. I am convincd that a moderately muscular guy can lift a woman up to ~400lbs (depending on height) with the proper leverage, being just below the belly. And how cool that would be. (Hope this helps.)

Of course, the ocean water will produce buoyancy for floating and "normal" ocean recreation. See if you can carry her out of the water? Interesting, since as you come out of the water she is basically losing buoyancy and that is when you having to carry the weight comes in, just like trying to carry someone old 50s-style movie out of a swimming pool.

There is OTS (Over The Shoulder,) From behind, On your back, on your shoulders, and the old somewhat impossible "Across the threshhold" where she is basically laying across your arms type lifts to be tried. My favorite video of this was with Blythe, a SSBBW 6ft5in tall woman from California who has since stopped making videos. That video was great, an all-time best IMHO.

Have fun, watch out for jellyfish (scan the shore before you go in) and be safe! - your newest beach bum dude, see location.

(This is one of my favorite topics, its my favorite type of video on clips4sale sites, and id love to partake in one one day, if that ever happens. I know, im a weirdo.) Checking out clips4sale now. Let us know how it goes! Thanks!

This is one way to do it, i believe i was describing another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps26g...3E49C1867DDD4C

Last edited by Heyyou; 09-13-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #53
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Thank you! I will see how things go in a couple of weeks. I don't think she would care for it much if I charge out of the water with her in a firemans carry, but I do think it would get a laugh, haha. I think I'll just have to go with the moment.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #54
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can just imagine the hernias to be had from lifting a large woman....Sorry to be the Scrooge lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:10 AM   #55
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats why you gotta lift with your knees!
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:23 AM   #56
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Then, perhaps, one should have some ergonomics training before lifting their bbw/ssbbw/ssbhm/bhm
Old 09-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #57
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I can just imagine the hernias to be had from lifting a large woman....Sorry to be the Scrooge lol
Not if you're strong enough to do it
Old 09-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #58
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Not if you're strong enough to do it
A majority of FAs are skinny, fragile things. lol Besides, I doubt it'd be about strength...one slip and BAM a third ball coming from your abdomen.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #59
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
A majority of FAs are skinny, fragile things. lol Besides, I doubt it'd be about strength...one slip and BAM a third ball coming from your abdomen.
Sad but true...poor dudes
Old 09-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #60
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Its all about leverage and technique. Its like if you were going to lift a heavy box or a piece of furniture- you don't bend at your waist and you use your legs for power. I've worked in FedEx loading and unloading trailers, I have moved furniture, etc it is all about leverage.

I had a friend and he was around 6'2" and close to 300 and I was able to carry him across the room, though slowly. Though if he jumped on my back I would have easily been able to move him since at that time I was squatting 600. Wish I could try that with a lady, though I am not as athletic as I was at that point.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #61
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
The only time I've had someone lift me up was while we were in a swimming pool, and that was goddamn hot. I don't see it happening any other way
Someone pick me up!!! I don't care if it's in a pool LOL
Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #62
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had J_JP_M lift me up and put me on his shoulders many a time the swimming pool. It's kinda fun! Alas...I don't see his poor gangly self being able to lift my 400lbs self over the threshold...

so maybe we should get married in a swimming pool? lol
Old 09-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #63
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post

No, you just need a water entrance to your abode (it is lifting you over the threshhold, not lifting you up at the wedding )

So you know, get busy on winning that huge lottery, so you can have a house built, with an indoor/outdoor pool so you can swim into the house!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #64
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
No, you just need a water entrance to your abode (it is lifting you over the threshhold, not lifting you up at the wedding )

So you know, get busy on winning that huge lottery, so you can have a house built, with an indoor/outdoor pool so you can swim into the house!
Not only does that sound wicked cool, but i cant think of any better form of exercise than people lifting. And BBWs at that!

Take Peter Parker, for example.... I think like him.......................

Look i honestly cant find it right now, but, here you go. (And FTR, someone probably knows EXACTLY the picture i am thinking of.. its either "Biggie" or "Bigggie" or "kazecat" on DeviantArt he did a color picture of Peter Parker next to a BBW and it said "With great weight comes great responsibility." Who knows there that pic is?)

This one, the artist calls "The Weightdress" instead of "The Waitress." I like this.

Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #65
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

maybe i should invest in a moat? lol
Old 09-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #66
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

Yes I have. I will not lie, it is not easy, but totally worth it. I believe the first time I attempted and succeeded with this was on a second date some years ago. She dared me to and I showed her. I saw how it made her feel, and later she confessed she really like it because for the first time she felt small in my arms. Sweet sentiments.

So in relationships past that point I tried to do it when the moment presented its self.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #67
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Guess being a big guy in a wheelchair DOES have advantages. I regularly was able to lift my ex... she always joked I was going to hurt myself, but she giggled the whole damn time too... and she was a 300+ woman.

Feeling a little better now... work out more boys!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #68
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I've had J_JP_M lift me up and put me on his shoulders many a time the swimming pool. It's kinda fun! Alas...I don't see his poor gangly self being able to lift my 400lbs self over the threshold...

Just carry him instead! lol
Old 09-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #69
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Just carry him instead! lol
I think I might! I think as a joke, for the bride and groom cake toppers on our wedding cake, I might just get it as me carrying him off :P lol!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #70
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am a soldier, and also work out every other day. I am just slightly over 6 ft tall, broad shoulders, large bones, and I weight just under 190 lbs. My girlfriend is around 230 and I can without discomfort or any issue lift her above my head grabbing her around the hips and lifting her skyward.

I imagine I could do this if she were just around 280, but lifting in the form mentioned above I would imagine many men would have tremendous difficulty with a woman around 400lbs unless you do steroids and can curl with a barbell that much weight. OR have the benefit of being Goliath sized.

Not impossible... just very unlikely.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #71
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think it can made quite a bid of difference on how one tries to lift the SSBBW in the classic way so to say. As far as I am concerned, it is very difficult to try it from a standing position with the guys hands behind the shoulder and knees and lifting her off her feet.

On the other hand having her seat on your lap and picking up it is somewhat easier. Tried once or twice and looking forward to do it again.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #72
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

I dunno. I don't think I'd let anybody attempt to lift or carry me anywhere. It's kind of a scary thought, though semi sweet too Good luck!
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #73
russianrobot
Idle Chatter

russianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
I dunno. I don't think I'd let anybody attempt to lift or carry me anywhere. It's kind of a scary thought, though semi sweet too Good luck!
You are the first and only honest woman to address what every other BBWs sciatic nerve is thinking when it even remotely hears the words placed together that even remotely sound like.....

My Boyfriend/Husband is going to swoop, scoop, lift, throw, carry whatever...because the last thing that sciatic nerve wants is to be dropped by some goofy guy on the ladies derriere. Although the sentiment is sweet
(The swooping part not the dropping )
Old 09-30-2011, 04:50 AM   #74
FatAndProud

I'd rather just be taken out to dinner and go dancing. lol

He can validate his masculinity in other ways....helllooooo? Moustache ride!?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:13 AM   #75
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'd rather just be taken out to dinner and go dancing. lol

He can validate his masculinity in other ways....helllooooo? Moustache ride!?
seems like a better use of energy after all....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote