Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Latte

Latte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLatte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Your Most Unexpected Erogenous Zone

Partners or playmates can often make a beeline straight for the obvious or protruding goodies (or the parts the lovers themselves like to kiss, lick, and touch). What part of your body turns you on but could probably use a couple of road signs pointing your partner in the right direction?

Mine are the palms of my hands and the insides of my wrists. My knees go all wobbly if I get a stubbly kiss on either one. Maybe I should have been born in a hand-kidding generation? Because that would have been pretty awesome. Getting my hand kissed by handsome gentlemen all the time? *swoon*
Latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

If someone gets a good grip on the back of my neck, it's game over for me :P, I go all melty and start acting...foolish hehehe.
Also, my ears, but that's sort of more common.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The bottom of my feet
Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sometimes I don't ever expect to be touched there again but, the inside of my wrists, elbows and arch of my feet. My neck and that tender skin right below my earlobe. Also there are magic spots around my collarbones, small of my throat and small of my back.

The palms of my hands and my fingers too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My skin. Not a particular body part, but my skin itself. Feather-light touches where their fingers barely graze my skin can drive me wild. Not many seem to understand that, even after I tell them I like it.

Last edited by penguin; 05-17-2011 at 12:23 AM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:07 AM   #6
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Scalp. I fucking LOVE hairpulling. Not like ripping-out-my-hair hairpulling, but just grabbing a handful and squeezing. ARGHALURVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #7
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have found with the right person I like almost anything and everything touched. Some men and women are really good at kissing my neck, others are better at sucking earlobes.

My biggest shocker... of course my belly! I never knew it was that sexual for me, until someone showed me recently. I mean I liked it before, and I enjoyed getting a nice belly rub- but something about getting a little aggressive with it, deep massage, balling it up, slapping it, biting it...
Old 05-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Scalp. I fucking LOVE hairpulling. Not like ripping-out-my-hair hairpulling, but just grabbing a handful and squeezing. ARGHALURVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!
Ooo that too. I do like a firm grip at other times, but gentle tugging sends shivers down my spine.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 AM   #9
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Hell Yeah! I love that too!! Theres also a spot on the upper part of my back that makes me go weak in the knees instantly.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The inside of my arms are ridiculously sensitive to touch when I'm "open". Sensitive to the point of dropping a crystal wine flute when a lover caught me off guard. It's one of the reasons I tend to wear multiple bracelets and/or wide cuffs to protect the area.

Also, there's a spot along the curve of my spine that is pretty much an "ON" switch when properly touched. Luckily (for me), in order to activate said switch, the person would already have to be someone I'm open to to have a reason to touch me there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The back of my neck. I realised the other night that I will cave into anyone who tickles the back of my neck. And I mean anyone.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
The back of my neck. I realised the other night that I will cave into anyone who tickles the back of my neck. And I mean anyone.
Note to self...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

My back. It's super sensitive, but it sadly gets no love.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

My neck, ye old kiss on the knuckles (with or without stubble: Melt) and my thighs. None get as much love as I would like. 3:

Oh, and the inner soft part of my forearm.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stubble rubbing against my bare shoulder or thighs...JESUS....I see stars and wish on every single one.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #16
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Stubble rubbing against my bare shoulder or thighs...JESUS....I see stars and wish on every single one.
Oh-ho, snap...that is hot.

And recently I've been thinking of that hot piece of man meat Chris Hemsworth doing exactly that. (lead role in Thor).
Old 05-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
+1. I also love to have the back of my neck and lower back kissed.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #18
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not sure what it's called, but that little dip in my back before my butt juts out. Right there!
Old 05-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #19
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

Completely wacky--but there's a spot near my shoulder blades that drives me crazy...random?!
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #20
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
My back. It's super sensitive, but it sadly gets no love.
Agreed...but mostly the small of my back. Just the idea of a man brushing his fingers there....prrrrrrr. Even a casual touch like a hand at the small of my back leading me through a door will trigger the tingles. But the bare skin of fingertips against bare skin of my back? *shiver*...Oh yeah, it's golden.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My earlobes and shoulders. Haven't really found anywhere else but those are surprising places to me. First time someone embraced them, I was like "Wow, holy shit ***meeeelllllttt***" lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #22
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My left shoulder has a little freckle on it. Kiss me there and o-m-g.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #23
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The outside of my thigh... like once Derek and I were driving together, and he had to shift gears, but he accidentally brushed me there and OMG I nearly died.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:37 AM   #24
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Mine would be tummy and back of the knees

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:56 AM   #25
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Oh yes yes!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote