Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #26
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love having my ears breathed in to and nibbled, I like being stroked all over my neck and back too and have my hair played with. - it really awakens my whole body and makes me' more relaxed, it's almost like unbearable as so tickly and sensitive, especially the sides of my back and behind my ears but so good I never want it to stop.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #27
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am insanely ticklish, and just recently this guy I know has been tickling the palms of my hands.

Maaaaaaaan that feels good.

Too good. I have to get him to stop before I jump him in tickle filled lust. *nod*
Old 06-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #28
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OK, So im a weidro, and this post right here just may prove my point. I love it when a guy doesnt even touch me at all, but i just feel his body heat so close to mine, when we are so close together that i feel his breath on my shoulder or in my hair....omgosh...so close that if the wind were to blow, we would be touching... less then an inch apart, just the feeling of his presence, his skin everything but touching mine... so hawt.. i literally turn into a big ol" puddle of julied... i also like it when he gently touches my lips...like if im sleeping and he runs his finger over my lips or on my cheek... and anytime my hair is tucked behind my ear... wow... i better stop...