Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
Lalique

Lalique can now change their title
Unhappy I need support.. diet thoughts are haunting me

I`m in a place where I`m either thin or fat, struggling with fear of friends and family rejecting me for being fat. I want so much to be me, be free, eat, live, have the energy to be impulsive..enjoy food, sex, wine, everything tasty

But Im getting so much critiques for my choice and I dont know if I can stay strong.

Should post this in my other thread but couldnt fint it..sorry for the rant.. My hope is that someone out there are in similar situation and can offer support and advice.
love you all so much even if I dont know you guys, this forum helped me find ME
Lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The best I can tell you is to tell any critics that it is your life to live, and your happiness is more important than any mold others think you should fit. If they still don't get it, you have the power to control who's words you take to heart, and who's you ignore.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
I`m in a place where I`m either thin or fat, struggling with fear of friends and family rejecting me for being fat. I want so much to be me, be free, eat, live, have the energy to be impulsive..enjoy food, sex, wine, everything tasty

But Im getting so much critiques for my choice and I dont know if I can stay strong.

Should post this in my other thread but couldnt fint it..sorry for the rant.. My hope is that someone out there are in similar situation and can offer support and advice.
love you all so much even if I dont know you guys, this forum helped me find ME
I honestly believe that dieting causes weight GAIN, not weight Loss. So, if you want to gain weight, go on another diet and slow your metabolism. Also, dieting is an obessive-complusive behavior, and is unhealthy in itself.

If you can't fight your friends and family, then tell them you are practicing "Health at Every Size." If they can't accept it, they are not concerned about your health, but rather your looks.

But it makes no sense to argue with fat bigots. Just tell them the subject if off limits. If they can not honor your wishes, remove yourself from the situation the best you can.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

I think you should think of yourself as "being you" whether you're thin or fat. Just because a fantasy of being fat is attainable doesn't mean that you have to do it. Some people enjoy gaining a little bit, then losing, then gaining it back. Whatever you do is you, you know?
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe try and think of it as being a 'healthy you' body and mind....and that means focussing on the quality of what you eat and enjoying life (including lots of movement), and not emphasizing weight nor weight variations?
Old 05-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #6
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to say, I have totally been in this spot before.
I was so afraid to admit I was a feedee, I would lose the weight and be even more miserable. For me it came down to this: I know what makes me happy. Life is short, Why should I base my happiness around other people's expectations.
I dont know the details of your situation, But I can say that accepting myself one hundred percent, has changed my life miraculously for the better. Even if people give me crap for being what I am into, I OWN it, and can honestly laugh it off.

Here are a few videos, One is of an interview I did regarding feederism. The other is a video that really changed my views on fat, and fat-accpetance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dqxkktfoKk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTJQIBI1oA
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote