Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-24-2011, 06:21 AM   #1
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default SSBHM for real international top job

.... wouldn't that be a true novelty??

Check out Mexico's central bank president, so far the only serious male candidate for new head of IMF (as replacement for Dominique Strauss-Kahn).

http://www.google.de/search?q=Agusti...w=1280&bih=685
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Excellent idea!
Old 05-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
powderfinger

powderfinger has said some nice things

I thought "international top job" was going to be something much dirtier than what it turned out to be.
powderfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't see what him being fat has to do with anything. I'm certain the guy's competent at any size.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I don't see what him being fat has to do with anything. I'm certain the guy's competent at any size.
Yeah, with something like the IMF headship the only thing that should matter is competency.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's a reason we have the expression 'fat cats'.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #7
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yeah, with something like the IMF headship the only thing that should matter is competency.
Quote:
Sorry if the intention of my post was unclear: It was an expression of relief, that his competence (president of a central bank, several years vice-director of IMF) counts and not his size.
Because for that type of position, being a size like his still often is a rule out criterion even for a nomination. So it's simply good to see that this is not the case.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Sorry if the intention of my post was unclear: It was an expression of relief, that his competence (president of a central bank, several years vice-director of IMF) counts and not his size.
Because for that type of position, being a size like his still often is a rule out criterion even for a nomination. So it's simply good to see that this is not the case.
*high five*
Old 05-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
In all the coverage that I've heard, this is the first that I've heard about his size....I'm actually surprised that there has not been some snide remarks in passing, but maybe people haven't googled his pictures yet?

Here in Canada there was some talk that our government might push the head of the Bank of Canada for the position, but since that would not please the Europeans who want to maintain that traditional right over the post (and who apparently consider a Canadian to be a disguised American), nor the developing countries who want to see one of their own, I don't see this as being likely.

However, barring the Americans deciding it is time to shake things up, it will be the French Finance Minister, as the Europeans and Americans between them have the majority of the votes. But I think that once she gets the post, that will really trigger the shake up in the voting structure.....so hang in there Augustin Carstens, maybe in a few more years....
Old 06-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #10
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Growing up along the border, I feel like an honorary citizen of Mexico, so I am just glad to see someone who can elevate Mexico a bit on the world stage. It isnt just maracas and drug lords down there.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #11
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

YES! Hate him or love him, I would also say the same is true of Governor Christie. Especially in America where the attitude towards overweight people can lean towards hyper aggression.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
exactly this