Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default In-n-Out

I couldn't find a thread, if there is one, please merge!

So, my hubby and I finally braved In-n-Out here. We had two of them open about a month ago. It was crazy busy, but was completely worth the wait!

I had a double, double-no tomatoes, plus onions and the animal fries. If the drive thru line wasn't 30 cars long, we would have gotten back in line. However, we will be returning tonight around 11! lol

Yay!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is always a line at the In-n-Out Drive Thru. Whole Freeway ramps have been redesigned to accommodate the line at In-n-Out.

People have told me they were disappointed with the burgers. To each their own. *shrug* Its the best cheap burger you'll ever have.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
There is always a line at the In-n-Out Drive Thru. Whole Freeway ramps have been redesigned to accommodate the line at In-n-Out.

People have told me they were disappointed with the burgers. To each their own. *shrug* Its the best cheap burger you'll ever have.
I loved it. The meat and the bun had great flavor and their sauce is good. Tonight, I'm going for 2 double-doubles and maybe 2 animal fries.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not a fast food person but I enjoyed In-n-Out to! Love the freshness!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Guide

Here's a guide for your next trip - http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/...cret-menu.html

It's rather amusing and I think if I go another time I'd try the burger mustard grilled and well done fries.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #6
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

LOVE In-N-Out. Last time I was there, while visiting a friend in Utah (I live east of the Mississippi), I got a double-double protein style and a neopolitan shake. SUPER filling and only $5.50!
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

I live in New England so In n Out Burger means I am on vacation. My daughter and I went to the In n Out in West Hollywood CA on Memorial Day. They are still great burgers in my opinion.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas50 View Post
I live in New England so In n Out Burger means I am on vacation. My daughter and I went to the In n Out in West Hollywood CA on Memorial Day. They are still great burgers in my opinion.
Agreed! We go weekly. Our last wait was about 20 minutes, but I'd gladly wait that for the burgers. I just wish there was a way to describe how awesome they are..lol
Old 06-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #9
wtchmel

wtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i friggen love love! in and out burger!! Wish we had one here, we have to drive 'over the hill' to get our fix. Can you believe that the neighboring town(scotts valley) had a choice between allowing an in and out, or a jack in the crack, and picked Jack! I was shocked and annoyed by that decision, there isn't an in and out in santa cruz county, and it's a tourist town and 2 college town, go figure.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are so lucky, Misty! I can't wait to try. I am renting a car in Vegas just to hit up in and out burger!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
You are so lucky, Misty! I can't wait to try. I am renting a car in Vegas just to hit up in and out burger!
Report back! lol Most people hate the fries..but I love the animal ones!

Old 06-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #12
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

After a very long day running around, I took my mother to In-N-Out on the way home tonight to further her corruption. Double doubles, animal style fries, and a couple of diet Cokes were exactly what we needed!

*happy sighs*
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
After a very long day running around, I took my mother to In-N-Out on the way home tonight to further her corruption. Double doubles, animal style fries, and a couple of diet Cokes were exactly what we needed!

*happy sighs*
We went again tonight as well..had no intentions of eating dinner...period and hubby mentioned burgers...lol
Old 06-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #14
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post

*happy sighs*
Wait, what?

In Utah? Where?

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #15
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So many Utah locations -- St. George, Draper, Orem, both Jordans -- West and South. They're popping up everywhere. Contrary to what Fuzzy said, there are no lines when I've been recently.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #16
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
So many Utah locations -- St. George, Draper, Orem, both Jordans -- West and South. They're popping up everywhere. Contrary to what Fuzzy said, there are no lines when I've been recently.
Thanks! Little south of my usual stomping grounds, but an excuse for a scooter road trip!

-Rusty
Old 06-20-2011, 11:14 PM   #17
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Thanks! Little south of my usual stomping grounds, but an excuse for a scooter road trip!

-Rusty
Rusty, the closest one to us is in Centerville. It's right next to the McDonald's off the Parrish Road exit. It's definitely an easy on, easy off trip if you decide it's worth the twenty-ish miles from you!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #18
CleverBomb
On Space Out

That works! Thanks!

Significantly closer. And, the weather's been decent and is supposed to stay that way.
Finally!

-Rusty
Old 06-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #19
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I'm not a fast food person but I enjoyed In-n-Out to! Love the freshness!
Precisely why its one of my favourites. Double-doubles animal style for life!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #20
bc1324

bc1324 has said some nice things

I just got to Cali and had an In N Out burger two days ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't taste it because I'm fudging sick and I went to dim sim today and ... ugh I wish I could taste food! haha
bc1324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #21
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The In-N-Out in my town opened a year ago, and I've absolutely never seen fewer than about half a dozen cars waiting in the drive-through. And they do have an almost mystical reputation, at least here in California.

Me, I have a double-double with cheese perhaps a couple of times a year, usually when absolutely nothing else will do. The burgers are terrific, but, honestly, while I like the fries okay, it baffles me how the nice, fresh potatoes I see in their kitchen can go to such limp and (to me) unexceptional fries within minutes. So my ideal fast food meal would be the Inn-N-Out double double and Wendy's sea salt fries.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #22
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ever since Dave Thomas passed away, Wendy's fries have become meh to me. So sometimes I get the double-double no cheese at In-n-Out, and a large McDonalds fry.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #23
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am going to Vegas in July and In n Out burgers are on my list. mmmm

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
MisticalMisty

We went again today and I changed my order slightly.....but now I know that a double, double, no tomato plus onion, animal fries and a diet coke is my go to order from now on!

Old 07-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #25
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

Ugh, I want In n' Out NOW.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote