Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 06-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #26
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ohh, this is just too adorable. I can't wait for more - love it!
Old 06-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #27
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Such a cute story ! When do we get the next chapter??
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #28
lurksville

lurksville can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Somehow I hadn't read this story before now.....wow, what a treat to have so many chapters to enjoy! Fantastic writing, and the characters feel so believable.

I'm looking forward to more!
Thank you, i'm afraid it's not a long one, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
Ohh, this is just too adorable. I can't wait for more - love it!
Thanks. Maybe you might write some more? I love your writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
Such a cute story ! When do we get the next chapter??
Today... but it's the last...
lurksville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #29
lurksville

Default pt. 9

Paul awoke on the couch with a pillow under his head--instead of James' lap--and the throw blanket over his body. He gingerly sat up, his stomach wobbling forward and onto his lap, where it continued quivering with each breath he took.

Lifting the blanket slightly, he looked down at it.

No, the previous day had not been a dream. He was sitting mostly naked on James' couch, and he was fatter than ever.

Eyes watering, he glanced back towards the kitchen. All of the mess he'd made had been cleaned up, and on the island in the middle of the room sat the beautiful crystal case, housing the remains of the chocolate cake.

Paul closed his eyes, his heart trembling with nervousness. He had fleeting memories of the night before--of stuffing himself until he thought he might burst, and of James coming home.

But James hadn't reacted the way he should have. He'd been surprised, yes, but then he'd been kind and gentle . . . even comforting.

But he touched you, Paul reminded himself. He touched your monstrous stomach and he knows now just how fat you are.

Frightened, Paul's eyes returned to the cake. He couldn't remember what it tasted like, as he'd been eating too fast to really take note before. He wanted to try it again-- to fill his mouth up with the rich frosting and completely forget about the horrific consequences his eating had brought.

You've ruined your life, and still, all you can think of his food, his inner voice cut in bitterly. Freak.

"You're up!" James surprised him by popping out of the hallway. "How are you feeling?"

Paul's lips trembled. He couldn't look at James, so he kept staring at the cake instead.

"Any better?" James continued, forcing his worried face into Paul's line of sight. "Can I get you anything?" He turned around to follow Paul's line of vision. "Some cake, maybe?"

Paul darted his eyes back over to James. What?

He didn't respond out loud, but James turned around after a second and went into the kitchen anyways. He cut a thick slab of cake and placed it on a plate before carrying it over to the couch.

"Here." Scooping up a piece, he offered it to Paul, who shook his head in terrified refusal.

What kind of strange torture was this?

"Suit yourself." James shrugged. He placed the piece in his own mouth instead, eyes rolling back slightly with pleasure. "Mmm," he said, taking another, larger bite. "This is my mom's favorite. So good."

As confused and as hurt as Paul was, he couldn't stand to see the delicious food so close to him without tasting it. "Okay!" he finally blurted out, and with that his tears burst free. "O-ok-kay I w-want it!"

"You gotta stop crying first," James ordered, but gently.

Obediently, Paul clamped down on his sobs, though little hiccups were left in their wake.

James scraped up a small piece of cake with just the right proportion of frosting and slipped it into Paul's mouth. "Good, right?"

Paul closed his eyes as he chewed. It certainly was.

Eyes still shut, he opened his mouth and received another bite.

"You know," James said after feeding him several more pieces, "last night, when I asked you to stop eating, I just meant to stop eating like that--like, all upset and crying. I would never tell you to stop eating something you were enjoying."

Paul's eyes flew open. The large chunk of cake was almost gone. "What?"

"I said--"

"I heard what you said," Paul snapped, suddenly angry. "But it makes no sense."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I eat way too much, obviously. Just . . . just look at me! Can't you see what all my eating has done?"

James tipped his head thoughtfully. "You mean 'cause you're a little chubby?"

Red hot fury flashed through Paul's body. Just what was James' deal?

"No!" He yelled, abruptly throwing off the blanket that covered him. "I'm not a little chubby, I'm not hefty or tubby, or any other stupid word. I'm fat! I'm just really, really fat!"

James swallowed slowly, his eyes trailing down the thick rolls of flesh on Paul's exposed body.

That's right, Paul thought bitterly. Get a good look at the freak.

"Okay," James finally said. "So you're fat. So what?"

Paul gaped. "S-so what? So . . . it's . . . it's disgusting!"

"Says who?"

"Everyone!"

"Not me."

More confused than he'd ever been in his life, Paul wrapped his arms around his stomach and almost started to cry again.

James set the empty plate down, leaning forward with a sigh. "I'm sorry, Paul. I shoulda been more open with you . . . but I could sorta tell you were embarrassed about your weight and I didn't wanna to scare you away."

"O-open with me about what?"

"That . . . that I think the way you look is . . . perfect."

A tear slipped out of Paul's eye, but James quickly wiped it away. "You're prefect Paul. You have the most perfect, chubby cheeks, and the most endearing eyes, and this cute double chin . . ."

Double chin? Paul tried to stretch his neck forward, but James tapped his chin and kept him in place, chuckling softly.

"Your arms are so nice and soft--I just love to feel them hugging me . . . and those pudgy thighs are perfect for squeezing . . ."

So James is crazy, Paul thought, one eyebrow arching up in complete disbelief at what he was hearing.

"You know what's my favorite part, though?" James bit his lip. "When we first met I didn't think you could get any cuter . . . but just look at how adorably round you've gotten! Just like a little butterball!"

Paul whimpered quietly, still totally confused.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted you to take off your sweatshirt so I could see all of this belly . . ."

James stretched his hand forward slowly, running it over a few of Paul's rolls. "Mm, you've gotten extra plump lately, haven't you?"

Paul glanced down fearfully. Again, plump was an understatement. "I c-couldn't h-help it, with all the good f-food," he stuttered, his face red.

"I'm not making fun of you, Paul," James said gently. "I told you, you're perfect."

"But . . . but . . ." Paul looked down at where James' hand rested on his stomach. "D-doesn't it f-feel . . . gross?"

James frowned. "I honestly have no idea where people get that from. If you had the option of curling up next to a boulder or a nice, soft, pillow, which would you choose?"

"Um," Paul blinked, "the . . . the pillow?"

"Exactly," James nodded. "You feel soft, Paul. You feel wonderful."

Paul started to shake his head, but James grabbed his hand. "Okay, I want you to try something. Close your eyes; don't think about your tummy or your weight or anything. I just want you to tell me what this feels like--the texture, the sensation."

He guided Paul's hand towards his billowing gut, then made Paul squeeze a hearty chunk. "Well?"

"Umm," Paul stuttered. It did feel soft, and the texture was squishy and somewhat . . . comfortable . . . sort of like an extra-pliable stress ball, or a balloon filled with cornstarch and water . . . only warmer. "It's o-okay, I guess." He pulled his hand free. "But . . . you're n-not s-soft."

James shrugged. "I have a fast metabolism, for now at least . . . and I don't think I have quite as big an appetite as you do." He tweaked Paul's nose with a grin. "But I don't deprive myself, and I don't think you should either. In any case, you're perfect for me, just the way you are."

Paul looked down at himself doubtfully. "My . . . my clothes don't fit anymore. A-and I busted my pants again."

"Then we buy you new pants," James rattled off matter-of-factly.

Paul felt the edges of his mouth tilting up in a wondrous smile. Was this really happening?

"So lemme get you some breakfast," James went on, "and then we can go hit up the mall, okay? What would you like?"

"Um," Paul squeezed himself around his fleshy chest, surprised to find his angry inner voice was for once rather muted. He was still nervous, but the way James was grinning at him was starting to turn the butterflies in his stomach into happy ones. "M-maybe I could have one more little piece of cake?"

"Baby, you can have as many pieces of cake as you like," James laughed, springing up.

He returned with another large slab and handed it off to Paul, who dug in ravenously.

As Paul ate, James scooted around on the couch so he was straddling him. Paul glanced down hesitantly, his cheeks flushing when James slipped a hand around his stomach and under the roll that sat on his lap.

He remembered when James had first held his stomach there, running his fingers across the plump piece of chub in that little bathroom stall. Now, the fat had grown to the point where it completely dwarfed James' hand, blocking it from view.

Slowly, James lifted the flab and let it bounce back down, causing the rest of Paul's stomach to ripple as well. "So soft," James murmured in his ear, giving it a little nibble.

Paul's cheeks burned and he stuffed the rest of the cake into his mouth nervously. But all of the sudden, he felt something not-so-soft pressing into his backside, and he swallowed in surprise and delight.

It was James. And James really, really did like him.

"I could probably lie about a lot of things," James whispered. "But I couldn't lie about that."

---

James was walking too fast. Paul struggled to keep up as they traversed the crowded mall, huffing and puffing with the effort. He'd been terribly lazy over the break, and as a result hadn't yet built up the strength and stamina to deal with his newfound bulk.

He also had to keep nervously checking the waist of his pants, where James had strung together a handkerchief and some safety pins to close the large gap. He couldn't wait till he had a new pair of pants, because walking around in these made him feel like an overstuffed blimp.

He got a cramp somewhere in his waist, under the layers of rolls, and finally had to ask James to slow down.

"Oh, sorry." James turned around at his call, looking chagrined. "It's such a madhouse here after the holidays, I just wanted to get through the crowds."

Paul nodded, using the respite to catch his breath.

"Here, why don't you sit down for a moment?" James suggested, gesturing to a bench. "You want me to grab you a drink?"

"Um," Paul licked his lips, feeling that they were a little dry. "Sure."

James disappeared into the throng of people. When he returned a few minutes later, he had a large frozen lemonade and a soft pretzel in his hand.

Paul's eyes instantly lit up as he took both items from James. "Thanks!"

He slurped in a big mouthful of the lemonade, then tore into the buttery pretzel. He'd taken two more bites before he suddenly looked up and saw James watching him.

"Um," he blushed a little, "you didn't get any for yourself?"

"Nah, wasn't hungry," James shrugged.

Paul furrowed his brow. "But you knew I would be?"

"If you don't want it we can toss it," James suggested, but Paul quickly snatched the food close, protecting it greedily.

"N-no, I want it."

"Well, okay then," James laughed. "So enjoy."

Paul took a few more bites, but again slowed when more thoughts got in the way. "James . . . w-would you still like me if I gained more weight?"

"Of course." James replied without hesitation.

"Okay . . . b-but . . . but do you want me to get fatter?"

James' cheeks turned pink. "Um, I . . . I wouldn't say I'd mind . . . but that's only if you wanted to. I mean, you look absolutely amazing the way you are now. It's up to you, Paul. I just want you to be happy."

Paul stared at James with wide eyes.

"So what makes you happy, Paul?"

After thinking for a moment, Paul took a bite of his pretzel. It was warm and salty, and he licked his lips, leaving a trail of shiny butter behind. "Um, eating," he said shyly.

James nodded.

Paul took another bite. "You."

"Check and check," James said.

The pretzel actually seemed to be making Paul more hungry, and when his stomach rumbled he glanced down at it with a little frown. "Pants that fit," he added.

"And we're on that right now." James laughed. "C'mon, can you eat and walk at the same time?"

"Sure," Paul grinned. "Just don't go so fast this time."

--

They selected a variety of pants and tops together, and eventually Paul made his way into the dressing room. He wasn't really looking forward to trying them on, but he knew it was something he needed to do.

With a deep sigh, he began disrobing in front of the mirror. He waited until he was standing in only his boxers before really focusing on his body and taking it all in. Maybe one day he'd be able to look at himself with contentment, but for now he figured it was at least time for acceptance.

James was right--he did have pudgy legs. Not really any muscle tone to speak of, especially after all the lazing around he'd been doing. Going up from there, he turned around to observe his backside. Two round globes of fat expanded out behind him, straining the fabric of his boxers.

Bubble butt, James had called it. That certainly seemed fitting.

His love handles spread around to his back, but were definitely more prominent when he turned again to face the mirror. They creased on his sides a little above his waist, where they met a small intermediary roll that sat below the larger one formed by his sagging chest.

James' "favorite part"--his stomach--stuck out so far in front of him that Paul was sure it was nearing a perfect semicircle. Currently, it was a bit more egg-shaped, since he did have some extra weight right below his deep belly button.

He pinched a little of the fat there and tried to remember what he'd looked like before piling on the pounds, but he found he was starting to forget. He knew this was his body now, and he liked food far too much to ever really change it.

And maybe, just maybe, he didn't have to. Maybe he could be fat Paul and still be happy. James seemed to think so, after all.

With a little smile, he began trying on his new clothes. He was immensely pleased to feel the pants slipping up over his thighs and closing without a struggle. But when he went to try on one of the sweaters he'd selected, he did have some difficulties.

It was an orange knit, and though he'd selected a larger size than what was currently in his closet, it still felt incredibly tight. He briefly recalled seeing the sign above them saying something like 'slim fit'.

Paul rolled his eyes. He should have known to avoid that one.

The sweater hugged every curve of his body, making each bulge more pronounced. The way it followed the swell of his stomach and tightened at the hips served to further accentuate his size, and because of the orange color, there was just no way for him to avoid feeling like a giant pumpkin.

Bzzzt!

The buzzing of his cell phone interrupted Paul's visual appraisal, and he quickly answered it.

"What's taking so long?" James said. "You gotta come out and show me something!"

"Umm, I'm not so sure about this outfit, James . . ."

"Paul, come out and show me this second," James demanded, and then hung up.

Sighing, Paul sucked in his pumpkin-gut and headed out.

James was sitting outside the dressing room, next to a skinny brunette with glasses. His face lit up the moment he saw Paul waddling towards him. "Aw, you look great, Paul!"

Paul looked down sheepishly as James jumped up to meet him. "Really? I . . . I th-thought maybe it was a little too tight."

James lowered his voice, but looked him straight in the eye with a smug grin. "I know. That's kinda why I like it."

Paul frowned.

"You do believe me, right?" James asked, concerned.

"I do." Paul reassured him. "It's just . . . not everyone sees what you do, James. People . . . people say mean stuff sometimes, and it really hurts my feelings. I feel better knowing you like me, but you're not always . . . there, you know?"

James reached out and put an arm on his shoulder--the closest they'd ever been physically while out in public. "Paul, you can't let what other people say take away your happiness. You're amazing, just as you are. No one can take that from you if you don't let them."

Smiling in thanks, Paul let himself be wrapped in James' arms for a hug.

"I hope you don't think this is weird of me to say," a female voice suddenly interrupted. It was the brunette who'd been waiting near James. "But you two make such a sweet couple."

James jumped back. "Oh, uh, we . . . we're not . . . we're not a . . . a . . . " He eventually petered out, red-faced.

Shocked, disappointed, and confused, Paul spun around and marched back into the dressing room before he could burst into tears.

"Paul, wait, wait!" James was close on his heels. "I'm sorry, she caught me off guard. Of course we're a couple!"

"Th-then why did you say that?!" Paul sniffled, rubbing his eyes.

"I told you, she caught me off guard."

"That's not true and you know it!" Paul exclaimed, letting anger take the place of sadness. "You never want to hang out with me around school, you never talk to me in public, you never want to meet my friends . . . you're . . . you're just using me!"

"No, Paul, I swear that's not it," James pleaded, wringing his hands. "Look, try to understand. This is the first time I've ever dated anyone who makes me happy, instead of who my friends say I should date. And it . . . it can be hard to deal with all that peer pressure, you know? But that doesn't mean I don't care for you. You understand, don't you?"

Paul considered James' argument for a moment, until he had a sudden epiphany. "I understand," he said slowly, and more words came to his lips before he had a chance to analyze them. "You're a hypocrite."

James' mouth fell open in shock. "What?"

Now that he'd gone this far, Paul couldn't back down. "I said you're a hypocrite. You tell me that I should eat whatever I want, even though it makes me fat . . . and that I should ignore the people who try to take my happiness away by making fun of what I look like. Then you say that I make you happy, but you let peer pressure make you feel like you shouldn't be with me?"

Paling, James stuttered a few times, but couldn't come up with a response. He finally turned and walked out of the dressing room.

Now that the tense moment had passed, Paul sank down onto the small seat in the corner. What had he just done? James may not have been perfect, but what were the odds he'd ever find anyone else with his particular tastes?

It doesn't matter, Paul told himself, staring at the bulge of his belly. If he can't ever really accept me, he's not the one to make me happy.

The door to his try-on room suddenly swung back open, and James reappeared, carrying something orange in his hand.

"Here," James said, thrusting it forward.

"Wh-what's that?"

"It's a larger size sweater. I don't want people making fun of you, Paul. Especially not just because I like the way you look in tight clothing."

"Oh." Paul reached out to take the sweater. "Th-thanks. I'll p-probably just end up growing into it, anyways."

"Well I wouldn't object to that," James said with a slight smile. Then his face turned more serious. "And listen, Paul, about that other stuff you said . . . I know I have some serious thinking to do . . . and I promise I'm gonna do it, okay?"

"Okay," Paul ventured a smile back. Then his tummy growled. "D-do you think maybe we could stop by the food court?"

"Sure thing," James said, scooping up the clothing. "Let's buy these and get the teddy bear some food."

They walked out of the dressing room together, and saw the brunette was still sitting outside. She popped up right after they exited, though, running up to meet someone who'd been walking behind them.

"Any keepers?" She asked the man--who happened to be fairly tall, and very fat. Over three hundred pounds, Paul guessed.

"The first four fit pretty well, but the last one wouldn't button up," he told her.

"Ah well," the girl said, resting her petite hand on his massive stomach for just a moment. "I wasn't too fond of that color anyways."

As they walked away to carry on their business, she slipped one arm over his jiggling love handle and halfway across his back, which was as far as it would go.

Paul glanced up at James, who was watching the couple with a similar expression of surprise and wonder on his face.

Maybe James wasn't as crazy as he'd thought.

---

Paul stood in the school cafeteria, nervously waiting to meet up with Reese. He felt pretty comfortable in one of the new outfits James had bought him, but he was under no illusions about how large he was. The clothes couldn't hide that, no matter how loose they were.

He hoped Reese wouldn't say anything about his huge vacation gain--or anyone else, for that matter.

"Paul!" Reese raced across the room. "Hey!"

He gave Paul a high five when he finally reached him. "How was your break?"

"Pretty good. How 'bout yours?"

"Great! Hey, is that a new outfit? Looks good!"

Paul blushed. "Yeah. Thanks. James got it for me."

"James, huh," Reese smirked, elbowing Paul in his plump side. "Sounds like things are going well."

"You wanna get our food now?" Paul interrupted. He was starving.

"Sure thing." Reese nodded, and they grabbed their trays.

Paul began loading up, for as much food as he'd had over the vacation, he had missed some of his dining hall favorites.

He'd just grabbed the ladle for the macaroni and cheese when someone crowded in beside him.

"Oink, oink."

Paul turned his head slightly and saw Billy-or-Josh towering over him.

"Jeez, you really blew up. Any fatter and you'd probably pop. Why don't you serve yourself the whole tub of macaroni, fatty?"

Although he was quaking with fear and shame, Paul managed to finish serving his food. "Leave me alone."

"Or what? You'll fall on me and crush me?"

Another snort of laughter alerted Paul that the other half of the Billy-and-Josh team had joined the fray.

Reese spotted the commotion from the chicken tenders area and started heading over, but before he could make it, someone else stepped in front of Paul.

James.

"Get lost," James said.

"What?" Billy or Josh answered in surprise. "What the hell, dude. I haven't heard from you all break and that's how you say hello?"

"Leave Paul alone." James responded, his expression deadly serious.

"Paul? The tub of lard? Why the hell are you standing up for him?"

"Because he's my friend!" James growled.

Billy and Josh sneered in response. "You're actually friends with this loser?" one of them asked.

"You're the losers." James retaliated. "We're seniors, about to graduate from college, and this is how you spend your time? Really lame, guys. Don't you think it's about time you grew up and got lives? Or are you gonna be acting like stupid twelve-year-olds for the rest of your lonely existence?"

Gaping in shock, Billy and Josh did not respond. Finally, one of them gave a meek, "Whatever," and they trailed away.

James spun around immediately to face Paul, who by this time was flanked by Reese. "I'm sorry, Paul."

"Sorry?" Paul whispered, his eyes watering with happy tears. "For what? That . . . that was incredible."

"For saying friend instead of boyfriend. I'm sorta new at this, but I promise I'll get it right eventually."

If they hadn't been in the crowded dining hall--and if he hadn't been so hungry--Paul would have dropped his tray of food to jump up and kiss James passionately right then and there.

Reese giggled. "In that case, I've been meaning to tell you, Paul . . . I finally asked Melinda out, and she said yes! So . . . can I interest you two in a double date at Baskin Robbins this evening?"

Paul looked up at James, who smiled at him warmly.

"Well . . ." Paul reached down to pat his big belly, causing it to bounce. He saw James bite his lip and flush a little--with desire--which gave him an extra burst of confidence. "You guys know I never say no to ice cream."

James laughed and threw an arm over his shoulder, squeezing him into a side hug. "That's my teddy bear," he whispered.

Paul's lips curled in a smile. So fat and happy was possible, after all.

THE END

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-21-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awwww...I'm grinning so hard it almost hurts! So sweet
Old 06-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #31
lurksville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Awwww...I'm grinning so hard it almost hurts! So sweet
Thank you
Old 06-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #32
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

This was just fantastic! I love the characters you've created - totally adorable, but not overly stickily sweet, and flawed in realistic, human ways. LOVED IT! I hope to read more from you in the future!
Old 07-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #33
lurksville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
This was just fantastic! I love the characters you've created - totally adorable, but not overly stickily sweet, and flawed in realistic, human ways. LOVED IT! I hope to read more from you in the future!
Thank you
Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #34
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Adored this story!
I'm also really glad Paul saw James' deficits in the end and addressed them.

When can we read your next story??
Old 07-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #35
lurksville

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
Adored this story!
I'm also really glad Paul saw James' deficits in the end and addressed them.

When can we read your next story??
Thank you

As for next story... I don't really know all the rules here... do you happen to know if you can write a story with highschool characters without mentioning ages? Or must you specifically state that they're 18?
Old 07-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #36
kamandi

kamandi has said some nice things

The best option is if you make a passing comment that they are in 12th grade, or something similar, you can get on with the rest of your story from there.
kamandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #37
fritzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurksville View Post
Thank you

As for next story... I don't really know all the rules here... do you happen to know if you can write a story with highschool characters without mentioning ages? Or must you specifically state that they're 18?
Was my pleasure!

But pleeeease - don't try to make a high school story age compliant!

They're too many of those here as it is! Write another good story in a college, university of junior working world setting instead. 9 out of 10 stories that start like "XYZ was a 18 year old high school student, weighed 150 pounds ....." are not worth reading.

Looking forward very much to reading your next story, though!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #38
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

I didn't know you posted this here, but I'm so glad you did~! I loved this story so much when I first read it, and it's just as charming the second time through. You have a real talent for writing~
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:05 PM   #39
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still love this story as much as the first time I read it!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote