Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
svenmad2164
On Timeout

svenmad2164 has said some nice things
Default i was wondering has anyone gave up looking for their dream bbw/ssbbw

i was wondering has anyone gave up looking for their dream bbw/ssbbw because i am thinking about it. And it coming on more stronger today I was just wondering has anyone gave up
svenmad2164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenmad2164 View Post
i was wondering has anyone gave up looking for their dream bbw/ssbbw because i am thinking about it. And it coming on more stronger today I was just wondering has anyone gave up
Do not give up! Just keep in mind that finding a suitable mate takes time. Concentrate on yourself and on fulfilling your other dreams. Make yourself more attractive and you will attract the woman of your dreams.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
In terms of dream partner, are you simply looking for the female that means your physical dream or is personality included?
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:28 AM   #4
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
don't give up man! there are more BBW's out there then other body types,they are easy to find.just don't give up,i wish you luck! sometimes it is hard not to give up,but you always have to have that twinkle of hope,no matter how good that hope may be.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

I actually say, yes, do give up. And I'm not being facetious. Dreaming about an ideal girl is like dreaming about winning the lottery. It's just a recipe for disappointment. Each disappointment builds on the next, and over time, it can have a ruinous effect on a person.

It's like a deaf person always wanting to hear again. At some point, he just has to realize that the hearing is never coming back, never ever and he has to make the most of a world of silence. That way lies less misery that constant pining for something (or someone) he can never have.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
Do not give up! Just keep in mind that finding a suitable mate takes time. Concentrate on yourself and on fulfilling your other dreams. Make yourself more attractive and you will attract the woman of your dreams.

great advice. Couldn't have been said better!
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
The irony of that poster is rich -- and I trust you meant it that way.

The moral of the Charlie Brown/Lucy football trope is that Charlie Brown would be much happier and more liberated if he could only stop foolishly trying to kick the football, say "good riddance" to Lucy and her mind games, and live free of this self-destructive, futile endeavour.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #9
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You should probably just give up.

I mean - going out every night & meeting new people - people that could potentially redefine your entire conception if "ideal" is hard but failing & living & eventually dying alone is easy?

Suck it up & carry-on.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think you should give up. The problem about dreams are..THEYRE DREAMS. You live in reality. Its best to find the best partner you can and hopefully they'll meet most of your wants and desires.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #11
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

My own personal thought is to never hold onto some deluded concept of a "dream women". Instead, seek abstract concepts or no concepts at all.
By focusing on the "dream" you'll likely compare women who you are with or have a mild interest in to your "dream girl" and will be chasing a dream forevermore....

Never looking at the reality which is right infront of your face.
And that is, while there may not be your idealised "dream women" you'll find that in reality there are real women whom exist beyond your wildest fantasy.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #12
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

There are plenty of us single BBW's out here waiting for the right guy to sweep us off our feet too...don't get discouraged...go out and do the things youn enjoy and you will be sure to find someone with common interests at some point...and in the meantime, you are living your life...and that is a very attractive quality!
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I found my dream girl, its possible.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Finding a feedee in the UK is hard, but i havent given up yet :P... there must be a 600lbs feedee out there somewhere hehe
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #15
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

Quote:
I gave up from a curious side: I always dreamed of a BBW, but Im quite a glutton myself, and somehow I started dating a pretty loving girl like 2 years ago, and she likes big guys (this is a understatement) and I was a little chubby, and she started to cook, and when I started to gain, she confessed me her likes, and well, now roles are inverted lol the life is mysterious... Im enjoying it a lot anyways...
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #16
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ,\m/

I've pretty much given up-I'm just not cut out for this dating malarkey. I'm gonna be on my own for a long time...
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
Wholelottarosie78

Wholelottarosie78 can now change their title

I like that someone had the literal "balls" to bring this subject up. I have in the past entertained to possibility of "giving up" also. However , the curious thing I found was as I matured so did my ideal of my "dream guy". As a young woman I thank the Gods for this because I have no idea where I would be right now. As a rebellious and impressionable teen I can say I would probably be in prison or worse. I still have a strange attraction to "Bad Boys" but i don't let my past relationships break me , I grow and change as my life does. I like the previous posts and I understand the philosophy behind " A dream is just that...a dream" but as a dreamer I can say unabashedly that I hold fast and follow my dreams: but allow for my view to burgeon and be explored until I find a person with the pieces that fit. I don't have a "dream guy" anymore, I have myself. This is one of the things in life that I have found to be the utmost truth: You have to find and understand yourself in order to find "The One". Ideas can change and grow, beliefs can not. Dreams change, go with it and never give in.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #18
TXgalnAK

TXgalnAK has said some nice things

Yooowhooo!!! I am right here!!!! Can't you see me??? Ive been looking a long time for an FA...if you give up you'll never find me. I may not be a dream doll for some guys but could make one guys dreams come true and prove to me that FA's are not just in my dreams but real...so no don't give up..you are someone's dream come true.
TXgalnAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #19
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I found my Dream girl.....My wife.....The only thing is I want her to gain more weight again, she was once bigger and has lost a lot of it.

Its funny how society can shape someones view of themselves.....She looks like the Hottest plus size model (although a bit more curvy and voluptuous and and in a shorter sexier package) when she had all her weight on....and I dream for my Dream girl to gain it all back.

So I guess I can relate to your starting post.....I feel the same sometimes!
But I know it is there and achievable!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I think the OP is using the term "dream girl" loosely and doesn't actually mean a girl he conjured up in his dreams and wishes he would run into in reality -_- Anyways, I think it is possible to find the girl/guy of your "dreams", the one person who you could spend every minute of your day with and not get tired of them, the person you want to marry and have kids with, the person you want to build a life with, etc. I know I've found mine, the one I would see myself doing all those things with, things I've never thought of doing with anyone else. Sucky thing is that she's married and can't get out of her shitty situation.. If we are meant to be though, fate will bring us together, and maybe I'll run into another girl that makes me feel the same way some day. So don't give up, dream girls and guys are out there!
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I TOTALLY gave up on finding my dream girl RIGHT before I found her.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #22
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I TOTALLY gave up on finding my dream girl RIGHT before I found her.
Proof you always find something when you're not really looking for it.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
Tkscz

Tkscz can now change their title

Dude you think you got it bad? I always find a girl with the dream body (pear shaped), but has a personality of pudding. Hell my most recent only lasted a month because she had NO personality, and yet I'm still looking buddy. Don't give up, it's what they want.
Tkscz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #24
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Find Me!

I gave up looking, as I have neither a decent income, nor the physical ability to work, nor a car, nor means to buy a real Tenn Loop Ranch. Ha! She'd need to be someone who loves to cuddle, loves to listen to old records and VLF Earth sounds, and have a place to take me home to. Good thing I'm housebroken.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #25
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For me all the fun is in the looking. That being said there have lows, but the positives outweigh the negatives and most times the negatives are necessary to be able to get to the end result. No way I'll ever give up.